What's new

Aamir Khan meets Turkish President Erdogan's wife, Emine, in Istanbul. Sanghis get Heart-burn

if kashmiri muslims want to live in india we will allow 35 a and article 370 .
muslims of kashmir were demanding merger with pakistan , we are not ready to give kashmir to pakistan at any cost . no other state wants separation from india so they can enjoy all privileges .

Even for Navels ? Whatever happened to 'giving up your Kingdom' ?

Aamir Khan rocks. He has more courage of his convictions than any Bollywood joker. He's a class apart from the rest of the biradaari.

This isn't the first time he has antagonized Modi and his supporters.

Damn, I'll buy his entire collection of DVD's (although I have Netflix) just to lend my support once again.
He don't have guts.
Amir KHan is the only practicing Muslim among the Khans. All his wives accepted Islam, unlike Gauri (SRK's wife) or Salman's girlfriends.

But he stays silent most of the time. Economic compulsions perhaps. THe price of being a muslim in India.
I know her last wife, she is an atheist brought up in Kolkata.

@Shantanu_Left you went from being an 'asshole' Indian to being a snake to being a fake Indian, how many avatars do you have :cheesy:

Fake Indian asshole snake :cheers:

Something about me triggers the Rakesh and Ashok crowd very badly. It messes their default program completely.

Has always been this way since my school and college days in 90's India.

if kashmiri muslims want to live in india we will allow 35 a and article 370 .

Are you seriously saying that the law and the Constitution should be guided by the political views of those affected? So will you propose different laws, different ownership rights, different rights to property, different rights of inheritance...Unfortunately, I have a suspicion that you will so propose.

Are you seriously saying that the law and the Constitution should be guided by the political views of those affected? So will you propose different laws, different ownership rights, different rights to property, different rights of inheritance...Unfortunately, I have a suspicion that you will so propose.

sir
i will not compromise on integrity and security of my country .

sir
i will not compromise on integrity and security of my country .

Don't be a pompous gas-bag.

Nothing you can do or will do will have ANY effect on the integrity or the security of the country.

Whom are you kidding? What do you do in real life, that is so important that any action of yours might compromise either the integrity or the security of the country?

Of all the self-important and conceited statements, this one must be in a class by itself.

Nothing you can do or will do will have ANY effect on the integrity or the security of the country.

Son should be immediately dispatched to LoC with a .303 and a backpack. We could use the Sanghis as cannon-fodder when we mount an invasion on Pak-administered Kashmir. :azn:

As soon as the first one takes a bullet, the rest will wet themselves and seek mercy from the enemy, just like their ideological guru Veer Savarkar did.

Not one Sanghi-RSS person is capable of a real gunfight in the enemy warzone. Not even one.:smitten:

Whom are you kidding? What do you do in real life, that is so important that any action of yours might compromise either the integrity or the security of the country?

Of all the self-important and conceited statements, this one must be in a class by itself.
sir integrity and safety is first . whether it is kashmir or uttar pradesh .
those who respect and abide by constitution of india are our brothers , those who want separation from india are not my brothers . they can go to hell .

Son should be immediately dispatched to LoC with a .303 and a backpack. We could use the Sanghis as cannon-fodder when we mount an invasion on Pak-administered Kashmir. :azn:

As soon as the first one takes a bullet, the rest will wet themselves and seek mercy from the enemy, just like their ideological guru Veer Savarkar did.

Not one Sanghi-RSS person is capable of a real gunfight in the enemy warzone. Not even one.:smitten:

sir are you indian ? or singapore ?
not all patriots are sanghi or BJP .
when time arises indians will be there on front with there arms . .

sir integrity and safety is first . whether it is kashmir or uttar pradesh .
those who respect and abide by constitution of india are our brothers , those who want separation from india are not my brothers . they will go to hell .

Indian Constitution enshrines secularism as a core tenet of the Indian society, so If everything in present day India is according to the constitution and everyone is expected to follow the constitution, then why does the word 'sickular' exist ?

Shouldn't mocking secularists and liberals be the equivalent of mocking the Indian Constitution that you expect Kashmiris to follow ?

Quite disingenuous and hypocritical is it not ?

Indian Constitution enshrines secularism as a core tenet of the Indian society, so If everything in present day India is according to the constitution and everyone is expected to follow the constitution, then why does the word 'sickular' exist ?

Shouldn't mocking secularists and liberals be the equivalent of mocking the Indian Constitution that you expect Kashmiris to follow ?

Quite disingenuous and hypocritical is it not ?

constitution never says secularism is free to compromise with integrity and security of india .

That's right Joe, because autonomous or semi-autonomous states never ever existed anywhere in history at any point. How do you sit there - with all your years of knowledge and experience - and blankly stare people in the face pretending that every single subject controlled within a single set of borders must somehow follow precisely the same rules otherwise democracy will collapse into civilisational purgatory?

Northern Ireland got fixed because London granted them numerous concessions that other citizens of the UK don't have, and guess what? UK hasn't dissolved.

In fact, why am I even telling you this?

No, please carry on, blissfully ignorant of such matters.

insurgency was present there from 47 till today .

All the more reason for everything to remain consistent since insurgency is nothing new, it was constantly 'present' in that region.

But that doesn't answer my question, why is secularism; a value enshrined in the Indian Constitution, clashing with the "Integrity and security" of India, now ?

Why Now ? Since as you admitted insurgency always existed in that particular region, so what's different now ?

Why is being secular and liberal an insult ? And why is it a phenomenon all over India, instead of this particular region where Indian's 'Integrity and security' is at risk ?

Back
Top Bottom