A well Taught Lesson :lol:

AdeelFaheem

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
x1434223_86221635.jpg.pagespeed.ic.HmqisQ44BS.jpg

:lol:

Not impressive. Not impressive at all.

Forcing someone who doesnt share your views, to say things that are against his views is not good. they should have ignored them rather then trying to teach them such silly lessons. tolerance can go a long way.

Well ... a clear example of how violence starts between political outfits

Not impressive. Not impressive at all.

Forcing someone who doesnt share your views, to say things that are against his views is not good. they should have ignored them rather then trying to teach them such silly lessons. tolerance can go a long way.
Oh please, stop justifying PTI in every single way.

These guys went to N league office and were chanting the slogan. How would you feel if someone outside mosque and talk about Christianity? Would you tolerate that? Likely no. But if they had were doing in a public place, it'd be tolerated.

There is no ignoring when someone outside your home or office has the intention to annoy you.

Oh please, stop justifying PTI in every single way.

These guys went to N league office and were chanting the slogan. How would you feel if someone outside mosque and talk about Christianity? Would you tolerate that? Likely no. But if they had were doing in a public place, it'd be tolerated.

There is no ignoring when someone outside your home or office has the intention to annoy you.

Not justifying PTI bcz if PTI had done it then i would be the first here condemning them as well. The thing is tolerance can go a long way. Unless PTI supporters didnt barge in the office and started shouting Go Nawaz Go slogans and started to manhandle the workers then such actions would be justified but the source says that they came outside the office of league worker ijaz ahmed and started to shout Go nawaz Go slogans. they were not hurting anybody at all and were simply shouting slogans and were attacked like that.

This is very wrong as everybody is allowed to have opinions and in such a case they were not harming anybody and were simply shouting a political slogan. Sorry but i cant and wont defend such actions.

As for the example. that is a very extreme example and is clearly different as religion is a very very sensitive and personal issue and there are boundaries that one is not allowed to preach their religion in front of religious sites. you see telling one your leader needs to go and telling some one your faith is wrong, your God is wrong, everything you hold dear and value above all else is wrong and your entire teaching is wrong is a little different dont you think and even in such a case i would not support manhandling them and the proper course of action would be to call the authorities in such an extreme example that has no relation with this whatsoever.

Not justifying PTI bcz if PTI had done it then i would be the first here condemning them as well. The thing is tolerance can go a long way. Unless PTI supporters didnt barge in the office and started shouting Go Nawaz Go slogans and started to manhandle the workers then such actions would be justified but the source says that they came outside the office of league worker ijaz ahmed and started to shout Go nawaz Go slogans. they were not hurting anybody at all and were simply shouting slogans and were attacked like that.

This is very wrong as everybody is allowed to have opinions and in such a case they were not harming anybody and were simply shouting a political slogan. Sorry but i cant and wont defend such actions.

As for the example. that is a very extreme example and is clearly different as religion is a very very sensitive and personal issue and there are boundaries that one is not allowed to preach their religion in front of religious sites. you see telling one your leader needs to go and telling some one your faith is wrong, your God is wrong, everything you hold dear and value above all else is wrong and your entire teaching is wrong is a little different dont you think and even in such a case i would not support manhandling them and the proper course of action would be to call the authorities in such an extreme example that has no relation with this whatsoever.
I only read your first 3 lines and that tells enough about your thinking. I'll be ignoring the rest.

Not everyone is as tolerable like you. Someone would've beaten up these guys, or swore at them or whatnot. But this guy only made them a chicken and chant a different slogan. Now did this guy happen to be in a food market where random people were chanting the mentioned slogan, he'd have done nothing.

Noora government is coming to an end.This time he will be sent to jail instead of going to Saudia Arabia.

Back
Top Bottom