What's new

A Question To Every Single (or Heart-Broken) American

n now m off from this conversation...as Rehan said it is wastage of time to talk to some jahil like u

9/11 done by Jihadi wahhabi pigs like Bin ladin and co, every action has a reaction and America did the right thing in attacking Afghanistan and getting rid of the barbaric Taliban

man come here with some research and logic , 9/11 and 26/11 were pre planned drama diracted by CIA , Mossad and Raw, to just start another crusade against Muslims..but look after all the mess created by trio where the world stands now? USA is about to bankrupt , 4-5 Eu countries already bankrupted , now its India's turn to be divided in 32 sovereign states. inshaALLAH

now its India's turn to be divided in 32 sovereign states. inshaALLAH
:rofl: What are you smoking? Must be something pretty strong! Do you even know what's happening inside Pakistan? Looks like you guys are getting ready to be absorbed as the next Indian state since your lame duck government and Army are incapable of governance and bringing a semblance of order in that chaos, which is getting worse by the day!! :whistle:

And what would life be like without American handouts amounting to billions of dollars? If they stop you'd probably be on a diet of grass! :tongue:

Cheers!

:rofl: What are you smoking? Must be something pretty strong! Do you even know what's happening inside Pakistan? Looks like you guys are getting ready to be absorbed as the next Indian state since your lame duck government and Army are incapable of governance and bringing a semblance of order in that chaos, which is getting worse by the day!! :whistle:

And what would life be like without American handouts amounting to billions of dollars? If they stop you'd probably be on a diet of grass! :tongue:

Cheers!

Mr.hunter don't worry about pakistan we will manage ourself's just like we did in past and doing it since 1947..

u jump to conclusions widout any proof dat shows how ignorant u are...stop believing everything what west tells u thru dere own media.. Ive never been to any madrassa(i wish i had)...n Ive studied in a Pakistani school in Riyadh(there are no SAUDI textbooks in our syllabus) ...n now i am studying in a Chinese university..now tell me where did i get my sick mentality??no proofs rite? ...have u forgotten Gujrat riots??i havent...Jews aggression against Muslims??.. occupying Palestine and Golan Heights of Syria ILLEGALLY...Afghanistan,Iraq,Bosnia,Chechnya,Kashmir,FATA,Libya....give me one good reason to love these insects? I am just a sane person and knows what these bastards are doing to my Muslim brothers and sisters...n trust me If i get a chance I wont hesitate killing these bastards

Have you forget the sikhs beheaded in Pakistan or the Christians burnt alive? stop talking crap out yr backside no1 cares

man come here with some research and logic , 9/11 and 26/11 were pre planned drama diracted by CIA , Mossad and Raw, to just start another crusade against Muslims..but look after all the mess created by trio where the world stands now? USA is about to bankrupt , 4-5 Eu countries already bankrupted , now its India's turn to be divided in 32 sovereign states. inshaALLAH

Yes drama commited by sick jihadi pigs sponsered by ISI the whole world knows who are you trying to kid pal

Back
Top Bottom