What's new

The Jewish Question: A Problem without a Solution

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Not if the target is Jews.

Say boo to a Pakistani or insult some imaginary prophet, and you'll be banned straight away though.

Not according to the moderators here.

To be fair, your posts here are not helping either:

We should remove Pakistan from the map because it causes nothing but terror.

Hopefully we can try for a more reasonable discussion in this thread.

Anyway, the tone of the article in the original post seems very racist to me, it's not talking about Israeli politics, but rather Jewish people and the supposed "problems" they cause.

Complain about Israeli policies sure, but demonizing Jews as a people is just a medieval and racist mindset.

Anyway, the tone of the article in the original post seems very racist to me, it's not talking about Israeli politics, but rather Jewish people and the supposed "problems" they cause.

Complain about Israeli policies sure, but demonizing Jews as a people is just a medieval and racist mindset.

You got it wrong, this article is a pro-israeli article. It is highlighting the atrocities the Jews had to bear, therefore justifying the existence of Israel on a land that did not belong to them.

In return what the Israelis are doing today is no better!

To be fair, your posts here are not helping either.

Like we are going to learn humanism from Chinese who lives in a totalitarian state with little respect to human life.

Like we are going to learn humanism from Chinese who lives in a totalitarian state with little respect to human life.

Is that why you called us "chinks" yesterday? :lol: No wonder, I guess it's not just Chinese people you are racist against.

I am from Hong Kong by the way, we have some of the best development indicators on the planet.

Is that why you called us "chinks" yesterday? :lol: No wonder, I guess it's not just Chinese people you are racist against.

I am from Hong Kong by the way, we have some of the best development indicators on the planet.

Chink is better word considering you call Uyghurs bug.

Maybe you should take Jews. Two great civilizations combined. China and Judaism.

To be fair, your posts here are not helping either:

To be fair to the OP, I know Jews can get away with being racist towards other groups. I drove by this big street that is traditionally Jewish area and still is. I saw this beautiful appartment complex with a billboard outside with this written:
"Vacant units are available. We welcome Jewish people."
Think of the stink this would have caused if it's any other groups but Jews doing the same thing.

It's unfair to say the articlet is racist against Jews unless you interact with Jewish people regularly.

Jew-jutsu all the way!8-)

It's not about the right of Israel to exist. It's about how Israel was formed, unlawful occupation, the atrocities & barbarism they are carrying out today while the Int'l community looks the other way.

Israel WAS formed by the UN resolution and is here to stay unlike the family dynasty cum kingdoms widespread over Arabian peninsula. !! get used to it !

Maybe you should take Jews. Two great civilizations combined. China and Judaism.

I never called Uyghurs a bug in my life. You must have me confused with someone else. :lol:

And we have Jews, they are called the Kaifeng Jews, they've been living in China for a thousand years.

I believe that the problem of peaceful Jewish integration into their present neighborhood can be solved, and would have been solved already, if the Muslim neighbors and the displaced Palestinians would just take a non-violent very long term approach. On the one hand Muslims say they will never concede to Zionism, but on the other hand they will not, apparently, accept a multi-generational non-violent solution either. That is, make military peace with the Zionists and then work, over generations, to secularize their state. The conflict has already been going on for 65 years, three generations. If the Muslim approach had been non-violent political and demographic struggle, instead of military aggression and terrorism, the Zionists of Israel may already have been obviated. Zionists would not enjoy the support of the USA and Europe if the Muslim populations in and beside Israel were content to work towards a secular and democratic state over the next three generations. This may have been tried fleetingly by some Muslims, but not with sufficient generational commitment, and always, concurrently, with violence being perpetrated against Jews by other Muslims, thereby giving the Zionists an excuse to negate the non-violent Muslims. If Muslims and Christians in the region, including inside Israel proper, would unite on a multi-generational, non-violent civil rights approach, I think it would succeed.

Muslim anti-Zionists out there, why isn't this an acceptable approach?

I never called Uyghurs a bug in my life. You must have me confused with someone else. :lol:

And we have Jews, they are called the Kaifeng Jews, they've been living in China for a thousand years.

Do these Kaifeng Jews have slant-eyes?

Don't ask for what you don't want. This combination will equal world domination. :coffee:

This will be bad for people with your attitude.

I believe that the problem of peaceful Jewish integration into their present neighborhood can be solved, and would have been solved already, if the Muslim neighbors and the displaced Palestinians would just take a non-violent very long term approach. On the one hand Muslims say they will never concede to Zionism, but on the other hand they will not, apparently, accept a multi-generational non-violent solution either. That is, make military peace with the Zionists and then work, over generations, to secularize their state. The conflict has already been going on for 65 years, three generations. If the Muslim approach had been non-violent political and demographic struggle, instead of military aggression and terrorism, the Zionists of Israel may already have been obviated. Zionists would not enjoy the support of the USA and Europe if the Muslim populations in and beside Israel was content to work towards a secular and democratic state over the next three generations. This may have been tried fleetingly by some Muslims, but not with sufficient generational commitment, and always, concurrently, with violence being perpetrated against Jews by other Muslims, thereby giving the Zionists an excuse to negate the non-violent Muslims. If Muslims and Christians in the region, including inside Israel proper, would unite on a multi-generational, non-violent civil rights approach, I think it would succeed.

Muslim anti-Zionists out there, why isn't this an acceptable approach?

problem lies the way Arab barbarians tried to kill the nascent state of Israel in 1947-48. and subsequent attacks. no amount of peace talk will remove the suspicion from the mind of Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom