What's new

A Question For Pakistani's

As a Pakistani Who do you like more?

• Total voters
Yes their weddings are totally different, while weddings in Pakistan has a bit indian touch. But apart from it we r totally identical,
Different Pakistani do marry in different way depend on their culture; personal choices; commitment with their beliefs..i have seen many weddings without kanjar khana :)

Although it was a very difficult one, I voted Turkey because our leader Jinnah admired Ataturk and we have close historic, religious and cultural ties with Turkic peoples (more Karluk, but also Oghuz Turks as well). But China is also a very important country for us and has been a close economic and military partner for a very long time.

@Pakistani shaheens We hardly share anything with Turks in terms of culture.

Well I think we have same culture but anyway Still we love our Turkish and Chinese brothers.
They both helped us in many ways and both of them are really important for Pakistan.

image.jpg

As Pakistani's who do you guys like more. The Turks or the Chinese?

Take culture,religion, history, and your countries relations with both countries into account.

To be honest, Pakistanis like and admire Turkey more mainly due to the religion factor.

With China they have hardly anything in common. They are only close due to the common strategy of India's containment that they have. Beyond that there is little that binds them. Pakistanis see alliance with China, the only way they can contain India (or Indian hegemony as they like to believe).

This is an honest assessment from an outside, so don't pounce on me if anybody disagrees with me.

As Pakistani's who do you guys like more. The Turks or the Chinese?

Take culture,religion, history, and your countries relations with both countries into account.

Which turks you are talking about?
Pakistan has history with turks of turkestan/central asia and Afghanistan. Islam of subcontinent is effort of turks, Afghans and persians. Culture, langauge, dress, food etc have influences of central asia....the cap on the head of founder of pakistan, is from quraqulpak, uzbekistan.
With china, pakistan has nothing in common, no history what so ever.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom