What's new

A Question For Pakistani's

As a Pakistani Who do you like more?

• Total voters
Which turks you are talking about?
Pakistan has history with turks of turkestan/central asia and Afghanistan. Islam of subcontinent is effort of turks, Afghans and persians. Culture, langauge, dress, food etc have influences of central asia....the cap on the head of founder of pakistan, is from quraqulpak, uzbekistan.
With china, pakistan has nothing in common, no history what so ever.
I guess all turks including those in Turkey and central asia.

it was included when i said, "Turks are awesome"

cuz, China was alone at first, Pakistan did not have any strong allies, there was a bit of a border dispute with China, it was solved very peacefully, so a beautiful friendship was born
The border resolved "beautifully" because pakistan gave away 700 sq miles area of baltistan to china, as a gift.

I guess all turks including those in Turkey and central asia.
Then i am surprised that many pakistani members are choosing china.

Seems like some Pakistanis see the NATO membership of Turkey negatively, well its understandable but you guys must know that Turkey was facing a possible Soviet invasion and there was nothing that could help us except a NATO membership.

Besides, the NATO membership helped Turkey to built up a strong army so Turkey could participate in many humanitarian missions, the best exsample is Bosnia and Kosovo where many muslims got saved by NATO forces.

This is the reaction of Kosovo Albanians when Turkish Soldiers arrived.

kosovo.jpg

Turkey as NATO member did much for muslim world but people forget it too easly.

You must ask these pakistani members "if being part of NATO is sin then why pakistan is slave/servant/serf of America , not even a Dignified ally, like turkey is of America.
The negative sentiments against NATO/America are only prevalent in pashtun belt of pakistan, rest of pakistanis are glad over american invasion of afghanistan and supports NATO's role there.

The border resolved "beautifully" because pakistan gave away 700 sq miles area of baltistan to china, as a gift.

Actually Pakistan gained 750 sq miles of area from China.

You must ask these pakistani members "if being part of NATO is sin then why pakistan is slave/servant/serf of America , not even a Dignified ally, like turkey is of America.
The negative sentiments against NATO/America are only prevalent in pashtun belt of pakistan, rest of pakistanis are glad over american invasion of afghanistan and supports NATO's role there.

There is only one servant and that is Afghanistan who soon will sign permanent surrender document, which will mean USA troops can stay there forever and do wnat ever the **** they want. Now thats what we call slavery. While Pakistan have many times gone against USA wishes, remember nukes?

Actually Pakistan gained 750 sq miles of area from China.

There is only one servant and that is Afghanistan who soon will sign permanent surrender document, which will mean USA troops can stay there forever and do wnat ever the **** they want. Now thats what we call slavery. While Pakistan have many times gone against USA wishes, remember nukes?
Pakistan has even pushed aside china for American dollars. China only offer projects, cheap china maal in trade, in which the which china earns unilaterally while America, the master, offers free dollars and military aid.....Pak-china friendship is on papers, the real friend/master of pakistani rulers and army is uncle sam of dollars. The sinful dollars for which pakistan sold its own citizens to America, the sinful dollars for which mullah zaef, an ambassador, was beaten, humiliated and handed over to FBI.
Turkey wont do that, turkey is nation with self respect, honour and dignity. Same is case with china.

Pakistan has even pushed aside china for American dollars. China only offer projects, cheap china maal in trade, in which the which china earns unilaterally while America, the master, offers free dollars and military aid.....Pak-china friendship is on papers, the real friend/master of pakistani rulers and army is uncle sam of dollars. The sinful dollars for which pakistan sold its own citizens to America, the sinful dollars for which mullah zaef, an ambassador, was beaten, humiliated and handed over to FBI.
Turkey wont do that, turkey is nation with self respect, honour and dignity. Same is case with china.

I guess you forgot about sanctions from 1984-2003 imposed on Pakistan by USA, free dollars didnt matter then did it? Remember the quote that we will eat grass but build nukes? Pakistan have always looked for its own interest above all, slave nation citizen like you will not understand :)

While Afghanis are literarly eating grass without even doing anything

Report cites Afghan villagers eating grass under Taliban siege

Handing over terrorists and also gaining dollars from it is good business deal. ;)

You Afghan-one never stop embarrassing yourself again and again..Leave Pakistani aside your afghan forces are fighting alongside with NATO and american soldiers to haunt your dear talibans who hide in caves and use innocent civilians as human shield .Puppet president karzai was not Pakistani who sold himself for american interest..You people never do introspection and always blame others for your own weakness and ignorance

You Afghan-one never stop embarrassing yourself again and again..Leave Pakistani aside your afghan forces are fighting alongside with NATO and american soldiers to haunt your dear talibans who hide in caves and use innocent civilians as human shield .Puppet president karzai was not Pakistani who sold himself for american interest..You people never do introspection and always blame others for your own weakness and ignorance
I am a pakistani, i have more pakistani credentials than british national like you. I own pakistani life and experiences the difficulties and miseries of a middle class pakistani..... Jeena , marna sub pakistan may....is this the same case with british national like you?.
@DRaisinHerald

I am a pakistani, i have more pakistani credentials than british national like you. I own pakistani life and experiences the difficulties and miseries of a middle class pakistani..... Jeena , marna sub pakistan may....is this the same case with british national like you?.
@DRaisinHerald
HaHa when did you became pakistani ? ...last time you said you are afghani sucking pakistan as much you can before moving to united kingdom of Afghanistan :D
Who told you i am british national ? I have pakistani ID and passport and its not fake ones like some of those afghani illegal immigration made in Pakistan :P

well my friend, at least we got friendship and help in return, unlike Iran, whom we gave land to, but still they are at our throats

As Pakistani's who do you guys like more. The Turks or the Chinese?

Take culture,religion, history, and your countries relations with both countries into account.
Chinese are our all weather freinds and turks are our brothers.So both are equally dear to me and i want the good relations between turkey and china.

HaHa when did you became pakistani ? ...last time you said you are afghani sucking pakistan as much you can before moving to united kingdom of Afghanistan :D
Who told you i am british national ? I have pakistani ID and passport and its not fake ones like some of those afghani illegal immigration made in Pakistan :P
Yea i know about pakistanis with dual nationalities like you....i have come across many, they visit pakistan and feel strangers. I casted my vote as a pakistani two times, did you?. Lets be honest, i am ethnic pashtun/afghan and i have very different views on jinnah,two nation theory and army but still i am relevant to pakistan than british national like you, you are a kala farangi.....go focus on preserving your native identity and islam in U.K, struggle with it and helplessly watch your grand kids losing religion and culture...and sharm o haya

The poll should have included Saudi Arabia too. KSA in another one of Pakistan's closest and most trusted friends.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom