What's new

A Question For Pakistani's

As a Pakistani Who do you like more?

• Total voters
I am a pakistani, i have more pakistani credentials than british national like you. I own pakistani life and experiences the difficulties and miseries of a middle class pakistani..... Jeena , marna sub pakistan may....is this the same case with british national like you?.
@DRaisinHerald

Vah, kya baat hai. Jab dil chahe, Pakistani, jab dil na chahe, Afghan. Afghan-refugees ki moj masti.

The people who share closest culture to Pakistanis are the North Indians, next comes the Afghans and Persians while Turks hardly have any cultural similarities with Pakistanis. I am aware I would be targeted by other Pakistanis for saying this. :D :D

Why would you be targeted? A sensible post, I agree with it.

Pakistan because you guys are muslim, helped us out in ww1, we cooperate in defence industry, pakistanis come to Turkey for officer training etc.

Thank you bro. :cheers:

PAK-TURKEY.jpg

24776_410028097151_5276818_n.jpg

Pakistani and Turkish Hearts Beat Together

Dancing away from Lahore to Turkey

Yea i know about pakistanis with dual nationalities like you....i have come across many, they visit pakistan and feel strangers. I casted my vote as a pakistani two times, did you?. Lets be honest, i am ethnic pashtun/afghan and i have very different views on jinnah,two nation theory and army but still i am relevant to pakistan than british national like you, you are a kala farangi.....go focus on preserving your native identity and islam in U.K, struggle with it and helplessly watch your grand kids losing religion and culture...and sharm o haya

You should stop this mental mastrubation because you have no clue about me. Seriously what you know about me beside my nick name. Your face might be more fair than asss of firangi but thats not what make you Pakistani or good patriot. Its your attitude and negativity towards Pakistan or pakistani people which count. Please share your different views so that we all see your patriotism. Your heart and mind is kala and you have all those germs that make you racist Afghani..first germ is you always try to create tension and hatred between pashtuns and others ethnicity of Pakistan. Secondly all your topics revolve around pashtuns and pakistan is all about pashtuns for you. Thirdly you blame pakistani institutions SIA and army for all your own mess and problems..fourth you glorify those who are fighting and killing our soldiers..fifth you proudly call yourself afghan who is living and grew up in pakistan but at the same time feel ahsme to admit that you are muhajir Afghan..sixth you have habit to bite the hands who feed you which is typical Afghan trait. They will settel in Pakistan and will took asylum in Europe by illegal means but at the same time will bash their country and people day and night lol

Last but not the least racist and arrogant people like you should be last ones to teach morals and islamic values to others. You can teach us how to oppress women and how to carry on sucicde in the name of jihad or how to kill others sects to purify islam and ger rid of shirks stufs but not tolerance and islamic value..last but not the least i am paksitani and will remain in future. i dont have any other nationaliy than pakistani and my heart beat for pakistan and for my people no matter where i live and i do what i can to represent pakistan in positive way by doing positive things. I have seen enough people like who who took asylum im foreign countries based on lies by pretending to be Afghani and now need visa to go back to pakistan for visit.. A furangi may not be good in haqooq Allah but is ten times better than you when it come to haqooq ul baad. So better shut your mouth and do moral policing else where

I choose Chinese the best. :D

Turks with NATO terrorism under Western control, that's differences.
There are no US drones flying in our air space. Watch your mouth who is under western control. My next msg won't be nice. I got enough of your bull.

So would the Pakistanis support the ughigar movement in the chinese land or not ? whats the conclusion.

So would the Pakistanis support the ughigar movement in the chinese land or not ? whats the conclusion.
Amendment :
So would the Pakistanis support the Naxalite movement in the indian land or not ? whats the conclusion.

Ranjeete bataya nahi .. ki activity yahan chal rahi hain .. main hydrabad wale thread main baithe soch raha tha ki saare so gaye kya ....

Amendment :
So would the Pakistanis support the Naxalite movement in the indian land or not ? whats the conclusion.
my question was a very valid one ... Turks feel for ugighars anyway. I just wanted to know the general perception I had no intention of trolling. And as far as naxalite movenment is concerned go ahead ... support them. As an enemy you have every right to prop up such movements in India.

Ranjeete bataya nahi .. ki activity yahan chal rahi hain .. main hydrabad wale thread main baithe soch raha tha ki saare so gaye kya ....
yahan bhi koi khas activity nahi hai bhai .. mein waise hi taang aada raha hoon :lol:

There are no US drones flying in our air space. Watch your mouth who is under western control. My next msg won't be nice. I got enough of your bull.

Bro, I apologize if you find this offensive, what I mean is many NATO bases in Turkey. What's this?
natosilahlari.jpg

We will be more closer if without NATO memberships, we Pakistani don't forget the day of Salala incident where NATO attacked 24 Pakistani soldiers in 2011. :(

Turkey response: The Turkish Minister for Foreign Affairs Ahmet Davutoğlu telephoned Pakistan and called the attack "unprovoked and totally unacceptable". Davutoğlu assured that as a member of NATO, Turkey will ask for an impartial inquiry into the attacks. He further added that the loss of the Pakistani soldiers was "as painful as losing Turkish soldiers."

Seems like some Pakistanis see the NATO membership of Turkey negatively, well its understandable but you guys must know that Turkey was facing a possible Soviet invasion and there was nothing that could help us except a NATO membership.

Besides, the NATO membership helped Turkey to built up a strong army so Turkey could participate in many humanitarian missions, the best exsample is Bosnia and Kosovo where many muslims got saved by NATO forces.

This is the reaction of Kosovo Albanians when Turkish Soldiers arrived.

kosovo.jpg

Turkey as NATO member did much for muslim world but people forget it too easly.

The same NATO which bombs our innocent citizens? The same NATO who violates the sovereignty of every other Muslim country. The same NATO which is protecting Israel's interests in the middle east. The list is too long to be forgotten my friend.
I still voted for Turkey because of the strong historical attachment which can't be forgotten by us.

my question was a very valid one ... Turks feel for ugighars anyway. I just wanted to know the general perception I had no intention of trolling. And as far as naxalite movenment is concerned go ahead ... support them. As an enemy you have every right to prop up such movements in India.

yahan bhi koi khas activity nahi hai bhai .. mein waise hi taang aada raha hoon :lol:
Some pakistabi have double on that subject. No need to go in details.

Bro, I apologize if you find this offensive, what I mean is many NATO bases in Turkey. What's this?
natosilahlari.jpg

We will be more closer if without NATO memberships, we Pakistani don't forget the day of Salala incident where NATO attacked 24 Pakistani soldiers in 2011. :(

Turkey response: The Turkish Minister for Foreign Affairs Ahmet Davutoğlu telephoned Pakistan and called the attack "unprovoked and totally unacceptable". Davutoğlu assured that as a member of NATO, Turkey will ask for an impartial inquiry into the attacks. He further added that the loss of the Pakistani soldiers was "as painful as losing Turkish soldiers."
That is with our permission. We don't have US drones flying in our airspace hunting our people like rabid eagle style. We would never allow that since we always lived in freedom.

That is with our permission. We don't have US drones flying in our airspace hunting our people like rabid eagle style. We would never allow that since we always lived in freedom.
no further question, it's a really difficult question to be answered. and me being an Indian would amount to trolling on this thread even if the question was genuine .. so no further interference from my side on this topic.

Well, same goes to Pakistan gave permission to US to allow armed drones to capture terrorists and other groups in Northern areas, it is just temporary mission.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom