What's new

A Question For Pakistani's

As a Pakistani Who do you like more?

• Total voters
you stood by us in our hardest times
Any examples?

To be honest, Pakistanis like and admire Turkey more mainly due to the religion factor.

With China they have hardly anything in common. They are only close due to the common strategy of India's containment that they have. Beyond that there is little that binds them. Pakistanis see alliance with China, the only way they can contain India (or Indian hegemony as they like to believe).

This is an honest assessment from an outside, so don't pounce on me if anybody disagrees with me.
Are you some pakistani??
What are you doing in this thread? :drag::drag:

Hmmm in WW1 only pashtun soldiers mutinied and refused to fight against ottomans. Interestingly they were mostly from the same hill tribes who today make bulk of taliban fighters i.e wazirs, mehsuds, afridis, bajauris etc.

So would the Pakistanis support the ughigar movement in the chinese land or not ? whats the conclusion.
I think i am the only supports of uyghurs among pakistanis on this forum.

WW1 when all other muslims abondened us.
Sinan, romanticism is ok but we also have to stay factual. Not all Indian Muslims abandoned their British post. For example is Levant when we humiliated the British at the battle of kut, there were a lot of muslims from India figh5ing us. With the battle of Egypt to retake it from British. Our officers hoped they would switch sides but they didn't. Same way today, we can't expect them to take our side instead of their own benefit when the time comes. They are not turk(ics).

Sinan, romanticism is ok but we also have to stay factual. Not all Indian Muslims abandoned their British post. For example is Levant when we humiliated the British at the battle of kut, there were a lot of muslims from India figh5ing us. With the battle of Egypt to retake it from British. Our officers hoped they would switch sides but they didn't. Same way today, we can't expect them to take our side instead of their own benefit when the time comes. They are not turk(ics).

That's your view.. it's either Turkic or not for you.

Solidarity based on presumed blood relation is an outdated concept. Besides, you don't share enough blood with most other Turkic nations anyway :lol: Their loyalties should not be taken for granted.

That's your view.. it's either Turkic or not for you.
It is not that black and white. See the poll results.

Solidarity based on presumed blood relation is an outdated concept. Besides, you don't share enough blood with most other Turkic nations anyway :lol: Their loyalties should not be taken for granted.
It is not about blood. In Turkey we have a lot of Bosnians, Albanians, Chechens etc that binds us to their country and they will choose us unconditionally over self benefit. Pakistan is far away country and good friend but poll results show and I already knew the result. It is not black and white case for Pakistani.

It is not that black and white. See the poll results.

It is not about blood. In Turkey we have a lot of Bosnians, Albanians, Chechens etc that binds us to their country and they will choose us unconditionally over self benefit. Pakistan is far away country and good friend but poll results show and I already knew the result. It is not black and white case for Pakistani.

That makes more sense. The only loyalties you can take for granted are from those you know well and who live amongst you.

Hmmm in WW1 only pashtun soldiers mutinied and refused to fight against ottomans. Interestingly they were mostly from the same hill tribes who today make bulk of taliban fighters i.e wazirs, mehsuds, afridis, bajauris etc.

"The regiment was under orders to embark for further garrison duty in Hong Kong, however rumours started that they were going to be sent to fight in the Middle East against fellow Muslims from the Ottoman Empire.[57]

On 16 February 1915, while preparations for departure were under way, the four companies of Punjabi Muslims mutinied while the Pathan sepoys of the remaining four companies scattered in confusion. Two of the British officers at the Tanglin barracks were killed and the mutineers then moved on the German prisoner of war camp where they killed thirteen camp guards and other military personnel." 1915 Singapore Mutiny (Indian Army during World War I - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom