What's new

A Question For Pakistani's

As a Pakistani Who do you like more?

• Total voters
China, neighbor, partner, and ally. Pakistanis who vote for Turkiye are voting with their hearts, Pakistanis voting for China are voting with their mind. Pakistan's number one ally is China.

Well, same goes to Pakistan gave permission to US to allow armed drones to capture terrorists and other groups in Northern areas, it is just temporary mission.
Yea last time I checked they are hunting people at random and you can't do anything about it. If you are suspect they can kill so most of the time innocents die. Family gets blown up at wedding etc. Don't talk about who is under foreign rule.

Well, same goes to Pakistan gave permission to US to allow armed drones to capture terrorists and other groups in Northern areas, it is just temporary mission.

So then why do Pakisanis endlessly complain about drones? I mean if they are being used with your permission then why protest?

Imagine you take all of the people in pakistan and put them in the amazon. Keep the same religion culture etc. We would still be your friends and the chinese wouldn't care about you guys because you would be of no benefit to them.

:omghaha:
Its not only about mutual benefit. maybe in future but we don't have much to offer China ATM. During OBL raid the foreign minister said on US media "If you mess with Islamabad then you should know you are messing with Beijing also"

Yea last time I checked they are hunting people at random and you can't do anything about it. If you are suspect they can kill so most of the time innocents die. Family gets blown up at wedding etc. Don't talk about who is under foreign rule.

Yeah, that's outrage, I bet many Pakistanis were not happy, last few years US drones were misusing against innocent people but using predators drones dramatically decline in Pakistan, we never thought that US can do this illegally. Like I said, it is temporary mission before US will leave Afghanistan soon while NATO permanently stay in Turkey, right?

Response: Islamabad kicked the CIA's drones out of Pakistan's Shamsi air base in December 2011 as retaliation for a North Atlantic Treaty Organization strike that killed 24 Pakistani soldiers near the Afghan border.

So then why do Pakisanis endlessly complain about drones? I mean if they are being used with your permission then why protest?
Use your mind dude. No one asked opinion of every single Pakistani before joining war on terror with America/NATO or letting drones continue in specific areas where there was difficult to fight with terrorist ..people can agree/disagree with decision of their rulers

Don't talk about who is under foreign rule.
so you think Pakistan is under foreign rules? what you are smoking brother lol

Pakistan is suffering because of incompetent leadership and their stupid decision but there is no foreign rule in Pakistan..go join eu and be happy brother

Use your mind dude. No one asked opinion of every single Pakistani before joining war on terror with America/NATO or letting drones continue in specific areas where there was difficult to fight with terrorist ..people can agree/disagree with decision of their rulers

so you think Pakistan is under foreign rules? what you are smoking brother lol

Pakistan is suffering because of incompetent leadership and their stupid decision but there is no foreign rule in Pakistan..go join eu and be happy brother
I'm not saying that. I'm saying we don't have US drones picking off citizens at random. We decide what happens, where, when, how, what and who. For example that bin Laden hunting season. Did they ask you? If US did something like that in our borders. The relationship would be over. We are different game. We are the predator, not the prey.

The thread is like asking your brother to choose between a brother (Turkey) who has close religious, historical and cultural ties with us against a time tested friend (China), who throughout history has supported and now people to people relations are happening, basically someone who is like your brother.

The simple truth is we can love both.

I'm not saying that. I'm saying we don't have US drones picking off citizens at random. We decide what happens, where, when, how, what and who. For example that bin Laden hunting season. Did they ask you? If US did something like that in our borders. The relationship would be over. We are different game. We are the predator, not the prey.
You need to get off from your high horse lol First of all some innocent always lose their lives whenever there is fight/conflicts between terrorist and army forces because they usually get trap between two side fighting with each others and its not face to face war where both forces are facing each other on field. Its called collateral damage which is sad indeed and people did object against it thats why there are negative sentiment against USA/NATO. Secondly i already said that Pakistani people don't share same opinions when it come to certain political decisions made by their rulers/dictator. I am sure Turks president don't ask for approval of every turk before making certain political decision and there is always disagreement about certain issues. You are proud to say that you are member of NATO but then say they kill innocent Muslims in other countries aka in Pakistan..

Our prayers goes to miners, hope they are okay. :(

Turkey mine collapse: death toll tops 200
Mining accidents common in Turkey due to poor safety conditions

aptopix-turkey-mining-accident.jpg

turkey-mine-06340723.jpg

How do you choose between two good friends. Both have helped us in our time of need. We can depend and trust both our friends. So it is a very difficult question to answer. I dont want to offend my Turkish brothers here but as the question demands an answer, I went with China.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom