What's new

A Question For Pakistani's

As a Pakistani Who do you like more?

• Total voters
That is idiotic. You re telling me how I really feel about Turkish Brothers.

So in essence you are saying you know me better than myself.

The Turks that came to South Asia were Persian by culture, the Turks who live in Anatolia aren't Persian by culture and thus they hardly share any common culture with Pakistani people. ;)

That plays a huge part in our culture.

Our moral values are based on our religion !!!

So how can you say that religion has nothing to do with our culture ???
Read my posts again,this time carefully so you can see what i wrote.

So called Turks are actually descendants of native Anatolians who were converted and mixed with Turkish invaders. These subjugated people took on the culture of their conquerors and thereafter started calling themselves "Turks". Modern day "Turks" have little do with their central asian roots.

No need to be nasty. Don't create animosity where there is none.

The Turks that came to South Asia were Persian by culture, the Turks who live in Anatolia aren't Persian by culture and thus they hardly share any common culture with Pakistani people. ;)

Turks never came to South Asia, Mughals did.

Mughals were not Turkish. They were Turkic.

Learn the difference if you are going to take part in this discussion.

The Founder of Mughal Dynasty in India was Zaheer Uddin Babar Mirza.

His Mother Tongue was not Persian but CHAGHATAI TURKISH.

He wrote Babar Nama ( Tuzuk e Babari ) in his native Chaghtai Turkish and not in Persian.

Persian just happened to be a dominant language in those days that everybody spoke.

It is like you have a Indian language ( your mother tongue ) and you also speak English ( a dominant language).

I'm not creating animosity. This is a fact. Turks do have some Turkish genes but by and large, there gene pool is made up of local Anatolian genes. I think they themselves know this

Of course you are. Save those jibes like "conquered, subjugated people" for when someone attacks you. No one appreciates such language.

@T-123456

Let me ask you a question.

Is it possible for two people to call themselves brothers without having anything in common ???

Now I know you'll say that there's no such thing as Ummah.

Then tell me, would the Immigrant Muslims from all over the world join Osman's Army and settle in his empire if it weren't for this brotherhood ???

Do you think that the Ottoman empire could've expanded without their support ???

Would Khair ed Din Pasha have rescued the moors from Spain if it weren't for this brotherhood ???

do you think taht the Muslims of the subcontinent would have supported Turkey if it weren't for this brotherhood ???

Do you think that Turkey would have survived without this support.

Do you think that Pakistan and Turkey would exist if there wasn't the concept that Muslim are one nation ???

It has been mentioned many times on this thread that Pakistan and Turkey share culture. Now please tell me what that culture is if one is not talking about the stuff you share through a common religion.

We have lots of similarities, we look bit same. We eat halal things. Our social values and all other things are same.
Our culture looks totally identical. Even our flag looks same. And the way our people behave are all same.
In short You can say that turkey and pakistan is one country.

Why,because seculars are not Muslim?

Secularism, liberalism etc are considered scolding in Pakistan. If you call someone to be secular or liberal it might offend him. I am not kidding.

Turks never came to South Asia, Mughals did.

Mughals were not Turkish. They were Turkic.

Learn the difference if you are going to take part in this discussion.

The Founder of Mughal Dynasty in India was Zaheer Uddin Babar Mirza.

His Mother Tongue was not Persian but CHAGHATAI TURKISH.

He wrote Babar Nama ( Tuzuk e Babari ) in his native Chaghtai Turkish and not in Persian.

Persian just happened to be a dominant language in those days that everybody spoke.

It is like you have a Indian language ( your mother tongue ) and you also speak English ( a dominant language).

Descendants of Babur stopped speaking Turkish and switched to Persian language and Persian culture, Persian music, Persian food, Persian poetry etc. In Persian/Urdu, they used the word Turk for themselves, Turkic is just a fancy English term.

We have lots of similarities, we look bit same.

No you don't. Maybe be 0.05% of the population.

We eat halal things. Our social values and all other things are same.
Our culture looks totally identical. Even our flag looks same.
You can say that turkey and pakistan is one country.

All of those are linked with a common religion. I was asking about cultural aspects not linked with religion.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom