What's new

A Question For Pakistani's

As a Pakistani Who do you like more?

• Total voters
many pakistanis are blindly voting for china but they didint know pakistanis share the least common things with china but a south eastern asian guy from korea sigapore vietnam would have more common things with chinese than pakistan besides look at turkey and pakistan flag both are same except colours besides turkey has helped pakistan iin every sector from defence to giving scholorship to talented students

Amir Taimur is regarded as a Turk.

His army was largely composed of Turks.

I think if you speak with Turks they will try to get you to differentiate between TURKISH and TURKIC.

Turkish people of Turkey have Turkic origin.

So did Mughals and many others. The invaders who captured India repeatedly were Turkic people form central asia.

Turkic peoples - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of course they are.

But you can't understand something unless you believe in it, can you ???
Believe what,if you are refering to me,i am a Muslim,i pray,i fast but all for myself.
I am secular,now,you tell me,how is that possible?

How many turks are secular who dont believe in this spiritual bond brotherhood or Muslim Ummah thing? :)

I think if you speak with Turks they will try to get you to differentiate between TURKISH and TURKIC.

Turkish people of Turkey have Turkic origin.

Turkic peoples - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term Turkic represents a broad ethno-linguistic group of peoples including existing societies such as the Turkish people, Uyghurs, Göktürks, Seljuk Turks, OttomanTurks, Timurids.

If you understand the significance of these tribes then you understand that you stand corrected.

Believe what,if you are refering to me,i am a Muslim,i pray,i fast but all for myself.
Being a secular doesn't makes you a non-muslim.

No you don't. Maybe be 0.05% of the population.

All of those are linked with a common religion. I was asking about cultural aspects not linked with religion.

Well the culture means the way people behave in society, food they eat, the way they have been brought up, customs traditions, the dresses, weddings, history and many more things. And most of these things are common among both countries.

And in pakistan I watch Turkish dramas all day with my mom:-), and they looks quite similar to Pakistanis.

We all do pray and fasting for ourselves but when when you say you are secular then that should mean you treat muslim and non muslim equally and have equal feelings and emotional attachment with them :)

Last edited:
It started with the help from Muslims from British India sending help to us in the war of independence,after the war we became a secular state,M.Jinnah was a big admirer of M.K.Ataturk(a secular,not religious)he wanted the same for Pakistan(no matter what many here think).

What Jinnah wanted for Pakistan is arguable. He definitely did talk about the separation of state and religion and minority rights but he NEVER wanted a secular state. He wanted an Islamic country, period. Otherwise the argument of breaking up India causing the death of millions of people on the both side wouldn't be justified.

It was Ataturk who seperated religion from state affairs,so no Sharia law.
The Muslim card couldnt be used anymore but relations remained warm from the heart on both sides.
So why did the Pakistani's still love us and vice versa,you tell me,has it got to do with religion only?
Some relations you just cant explain,it is what it is.

No I never said it is religion only. Otherwise Pakistanis would have showed same love for other countries with Islam as the major religion. However, it is 100% true that without the religion the bond wouldn't be the same.

''Muslim Ummah thing''?
90% doesnt believe in fairytales.
Secular doesnt mean,not religious(Muslim 90%).
Muslim Ummah dont mean one country/nation for all Muslims..i was talking about ideological bond that you care about other Muslims irrespective of their race; colour or country and is this fairy tale?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom