What's new

A question for ALL INDIANS

Jinnah is superior to ALL leaders of Indian sub-continent. Period.

He was the greatest politician/leader Indian Subcontinent saw. Too sad that he died early, and Pakistan was left yateem.

Tell me another leader who rose from poverty, a self-made man, and created something astonishing out of nothing!

Gandhi and Nehru had inherent advantages but Jinnah had none. Completely self-made man and fought his case against Indians and British at the same time and created a new nation-state based on his vision.

No other leader of Indian subcontinent could do that. NONE.

He was the greatest politician/leader Indian Subcontinent saw. Too sad that he died early, and Pakistan was left yateem.

Tell me another leader who rose from poverty, a self-made man, and created something astonishing out of nothing!

Gandhi and Nehru had inherent advantages but Jinnah had none. Completely self-made man and fought his case against Indians and British at the same time and created a new nation-state based on his vision.

Someone forgot Sheikh Mujibur Rehman!

Lal Bahadur shastri ji !!

kaise??

He was the greatest politician/leader Indian Subcontinent saw.
one of many

Modi.......self made doesnt equate to superior

its ur opinion....

my opinion---both of them were exceptional politicians with great ambitions.

kaise??

one of many

Modi.......self made doesnt equate to superior

its ur opinion....

my opinion---both of them were exceptional politicians with great ambitions.
Funny ) How one can compare terrorists like modi with M A jinnah :omghaha:
It,s like comparing osama bin laden with nelson mandela ))

Many Sikhs blame nehru/gandhi for partition of punjab .

Partition was caused by Nehru by rejecting Jinnah's legitimate demands he ensured that Muslims were divided in three separate areas and ensured the division and destruction of the power of Muslims as a block vote. Had Nehru negotiated with Jinnah in Good Faith, India would not have Partitioned. Jinnah never wanted Partition of India, all he wanted was protection of Muslim rights.

None of them were even close to M A jinnah pandit jee ) One created a nation with his vision and political movement and the other betrayed the whole nation but for bhartis such scums are heroes.And shastri had nothing to do with the partition and leadership ,he was just one of prime ministers who came and go.

Hi everyone)I have an indian freind and he is a sikh by faith.We had many arguments with each other on some topics because we both are equally patriotic) But once he said that M.A jinnah was a great leader and he deserves more than nehruHe also said that it,s your bad luck that jinnah passed away too early and did not fulfil what he dreamed about pakistan.Now i am really confused why he said so?How far is that statement true? And if that,s true please give me the reasons.
Indian members on PDF please give me your neutral answers without any hesitation,prejudice or bias.
Thanks.

I recommend you read "My Brother" written by Jinha's sister.
There was not much difference between Nehru and Jinha and like today's leaders they were hungry for power !!!! Jinha was little clever.

If you read more about Jinha you can find more about his views and periodic shift in them and why. Its all you need to do cause anybody tell you it here is going to regret that ;)

On contrary to your friend , Sikhs hate Pakistan more than anybody in India ( my own observation )

None of them were even close to M A jinnah pandit jee ) One created a nation with his vision and political movement and the other betrayed the whole nation but for bhartis such scums are heroes.And shastri had nothing to do with the partition and leadership ,he was just one of prime ministers who came and go.

read the post I was replying to, my friend ! its not about partition its about the quality of leadership. u may be right about ur own opinion and i'm sure i'm right about mine.
regards.

As the saying goes, One man's rebel is another's freedom fighter. To a Pakistani, Mujib is someone to be reviled, but not to a Bangladeshi. I tried to be impartial in this.

Sheikh Mujib also came from a humble background, rose to become a leader and succeeded in carving out a Nation for his people. Of course, Lal Bahadur Shahstri does not fit this description.

On contrary to your friend , Sikhs hate Pakistan more than anybody in India ( my own observation )
I see that,s why they want an independent state of khalistan.I did not even ask you about their love or hate with Pakistan but like many bhartis you are conscious about it)Most of them love pakistan because unlike in india here they get respect from us and share the very same Punjabi culture.

He did not create a new nation-state on his own vision! Forget about arguing his case against the majority (Hindus of Indian Subcontinent) and the Colonizers!

Bangladesh was created due to ethnic reasons and that too due to civil war.

Jinnah is atleast a universe ahead of Sheikh Mujib in terms of achievement.

LOL.

And what was his achievement(s) compared to Jinnah? My gardener is a self-made man too..and so is Bill Gates...doesn't mean they are in same league.

Same is the case with your example and the great Jinnah.

I see that,s why they want an independent state of khalistan.I did not even ask you about their love or hate with Pakistan but like many bhartis you are conscious about it)Most of them love pakistan because unlike in india here they get respect from us and share the very same Punjabi culture.
Uh and i though you need an indian opinion. If you know it already why bother asking to all !!!

Back
Top Bottom