What's new

A question for ALL INDIANS

He was a terrorist, filthy creature deserved what he got.
Shame shame on you(( You are calling bhagat singh a terrorist?Are you some typical Hindu who hates sikhs or other religions in the indian subcontinent or your great grand mother was super friendly with the British invaders?

I think Adolf Hitler was a great leader and he deserves more than Napoleon, its bad luck that USA entered WW2 and he passed away too early did not full fill his dream of SUPERIORITY of ARYAN RACE and WORLD LEADER:rofl::omghaha::omghaha:
Aryan
members on PDF please give me your neutral answers without any hesitation,prejudice or bias.
Thanks.

Further division and destruction of so called land of pure is inevitable,that,s why Pakistan was created .We defeated them four times and we will continue to do so till the complete destruction of land of pure.We will pity,defeat and hate them for 1000 years.
I think my signature really pissed off this little bharti and he forgot what i really asked in this thread:omghaha::omghaha:
But son this is going to happen )

I think my signature really pissed off this little bharti and he forgot what i really asked in this thread:omghaha::omghaha:

beta fake school syllabus se brain washed and hum dar jaate hai

yaar kya joke maara :rofl::rofl:

beta mera sign ek baar pad pity on your country

Further division and destruction of so called land of pure is inevitable,that,s why Pakistan was created .We defeated them four times and we will continue to do so till the complete destruction of land of pure.We will pity,defeat and hate them for 1000 years.

Hazrat Muhammad Ali Jinnah(R.A) was a great leader & yes that is true I've seen many Indians appreciating him.

Furthermore some people are calling him opportunist which is just out of hatred. Jinnah knew that he won't live long but he kept his secret a secret & still fought for the cause of Pakistan.

But no matter what anyone says Jinnah(R.A) is & will remain alive in our hearts.:smitten:

We surely respect him if not love him.

Shame shame on you(( You are calling bhagat singh a terrorist?Are you some typical Hindu who hates sikhs or other religions in the indian subcontinent or your great grand mother was super friendly with the British invaders?

Are you for real?. Questioning if I am a typical Hindu who hates Sikhs and other religions.

Please tap in ghilzai in to google and you will find am far from all the above you mentioned.

I just stated facts he was a criminal got a fair trial and a fair hanging.

Yeah yeah what ever, time will tell, slavery is your business, Huns, Kushans, Aryan's, Turco afghans and the British to name a few.

Last edited:
this problem with indians and there inferiorty complex. they always wanting to associte with pakistan and i wonder why? OH I KNOW WHY!!!! its because pakistani have lighter skin n indians have dream of looking like whiter people. i'm sick to death of indians runing the reputation of india by sucking upto pakistanis.

we indians r seperate race with diferent culture and history. deal with it u indians. indians look close to black africans but we still wana associte with pakistanis just coz they have lighter skin. so pathetic. most pakistanis hating idnians and have rcaist view of indians but stil u see indians shmelessly parading around and wanting to asscite with pakistanis even tho pakis spit in our face. i have noticed they hate us on skin color and looks. they view us as ugly dark people.

Oh bharti slum dog millionaire :sarcastic:)) Fake school syllabus bla bla is a very common comment from your side so next time come up with something new because i am really getting bored.You people can,t accept the fact that muslims ruled you for 1000 years and from Afghans to Britishers everyone invaded your as-ss several times in history and this reality is what we read today in our text books and for saving your face you are trying to make it a fake syllabus)
As the saying goes"history has a knack of repeating itself" and read my signature one more time it will tell you everything my little friend)You know why i am calling you a friend ?Because once again we or our next generations will live together like good old times when there will be no dirty hindu politics left in the subcontinent which makes people fight with each other.Also when other religious miniorties have rights like they had during the muslim rule of subcontinent.
And don,t repeat the same post again and again ,it looks like you are some 14 year old trolling on PDF.

this problem with indians and there inferiorty complex. they always wanting to associte with pakistan and i wonder why? OH I KNOW WHY!!!! its because pakistani have lighter skin n indians have dream of looking like whiter people. i'm sick to death of indians runing the reputation of india by sucking upto pakistanis.

we indians r seperate race with diferent culture and history. deal with it u indians. indians look close to black africans but we still wana associte with pakistanis just coz they have lighter skin. so pathetic. most pakistanis hating idnians and have rcaist view of indians but stil u see indians shmelessly parading around and wanting to asscite with pakistanis even tho pakis spit in our face. i have noticed they hate us on skin color and looks. they view us as ugly dark people.
Are you serious or was that your sarcasm?Well you forgot to mention the horrible smell most Indians have :omghaha:

Oh bharti slum dog millionaire :sarcastic:)) Fake school syllabus bla bla is a very common comment from your side so next time come up with something new because i am really getting bored.

u want some thing new Two men killed in attacks targeting Pakistan's anti-polio program - CNN.com
You people can,t accept the fact that muslims ruled you for 1000 years and from Afghans to Britishers everyone invaded your as-ss several times in history and this reality is what we read today in our text books and for saving your face you are trying to make it a fake syllabus)

watch your HASSAN NISSAR FAKE RUILING OF 1000 YRS if ur sh** country allows YOUTUBE LOL:rofl::rofl:

As the saying goes"history has a knack of repeating itself" and read my signature one more time it will tell you everything my little friend)You know why i am calling you a friend ?Because once again we or our next generations will live together like good old times when there will be no dirty hindu politics left in the subcontinent which makes people fight with each other.

YEAH SYRIA,IRAQ,SOMALIA,AFGH,PAK ..........ALL OVER DIRTY HINDUS LOL FAKE SYLLABUS ONCE AGAIN :rofl::rofl:

Also when other religious miniorties have rights like they had during the muslim rule of subcontinent.
And don,t repeat the same post again and again ,it looks like you are some 14 year old trolling on PDF.

RILIGION RIGHTS IN PAK WOW BIG LOL :rofl::rofl: EVEN 1% TINY MINORITY NOT SPARED, CAN I SHOW U SHIA KILLINGS
Sectarianism in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@ Mr cool Your sponsored terrorism is behind all those sectarian killings and attacks on polio workers but that doesn,t mean you will succeed .I live here and i know the reality shia sunni relationship here .
No one is interested in iraq,syria etc here we are talking about our subcontinent ,so stay on topic and don't try to hide your a-ss from facts.Also it,s obvious there is no sanity in arguing with the kid like you who is laughing and posting ROFL signs without any reason.One last thing just like in every country there are some people journalists who talk against the state ,america too have and we also have like Hassan nisar and najam sethi.I know what anti Pakistan crap they say makes you feel happy but if you are really looking for the facts then do some research before believing them.

@ Mr cool Your sponsored terrorism is behind all those sectarian killings and attacks on polio workers but that doesn,t mean you will succeed .I live here and i know the reality shia sunni relationship here .
No one is interested in iraq,syria etc here we are talking about our subcontinent ,so stay on topic and don't try to hide your a-ss from facts.Also it,s obvious there is no sanity in arguing with the kid like you who is laughing and posting ROFL signs without any reason.One last thing just like in every country there are some people journalists who talk against the state ,america too have and we also have like Hassan nisar and najam sethi.I know what anti Pakistan crap they say makes you feel happy but if you are really looking for the facts then do some research before believing them.

These r FACTS not mine neutral country or your OWN PPL it does't bother me u maggot if u agree or not:rofl::rofl: cry cry and dont bring same old HINDU BANIYA,JEWISH,AMERICA CONSPIRACY FROM YOUR A-SS
crying-baby1.jpg

It is CIA and Mossad

I dont no y we r praising nehru n jinnah.. To me both had super quality of Talwe Chaatna ...... Nehru licked feet of Gandhi n British ers n jinnah also did Britishers... More deserved people were completely ignored. .....
Nehru was having posh life in delhi after independence however the rest the country was fighting many battle.... I am totally against the exaggeration of their deeds.....

Back
Top Bottom