What's new

A question for ALL INDIANS

Stick to the topic dont start BS because someone is diverting or not agreeing with you!

I must not said that, but its true. It may sound BS to you because its not what you want to be associated with.

Calling Bhagat Singh filthy!!! WTF

@ghilzai you and I differ in opinion but A good man doesnt gain popularity or acceptance from bringing others down...

He did not terrorize anyone that is all I have to say...If he terrorized the British good for them! :D

I must not said that, but its true. It may sound BS to you because its not what you want to be associated with.

Calling Bhagat Singh filthy!!! WTF
Did I say that? Had I said that would that mean MY WHOLE NATION should be dragged? What crappy mindset is that?

Hanged for what? Justice to whom?

You are calling someone filthy who give up his life for my and your freedom from outsiders?

Loved the way you people are butchered now a days like sheeps and cattles. :lol:

He did nothing for my freedom I have always been free, he was a criminal.

I see well when you have no answer you love the way we get butchered, don't forget the treatment we gave you, still hurting you today.

If you wish to stick to the topic fine if not don't quote me.

He did nothing for my freedom I have always been free, he was a criminal.

I see well when you have no answer you love the way we get butchered, don't forget the treatment we gave you, still hurting you today.

If you wish to stick to the topic fine if not don't quote me.

proud of your forefather to be a looter/invader and a butchermen? :lol:

They might have done hell of inhuman things to our forefather but look at you today, stand even near to us? :lol:

Check above your head, some bird may kill you like cattles.

@ghilzai you and I differ in opinion but A good man doesnt gain popularity or acceptance from bringing others down...

He did not terrorize anyone that is all I have to say...If he terrorized the British good for them! :D

Did I say that? Had I said that would that mean MY WHOLE NATION should be dragged? What crappy mindset is that?

We differ on the matter but I can appreciate if you feel otherwise, that doesn't make you a more or less Pakistani, just like me not accepting Jinnah as my quaid doesn't make more or less patriotic Pakistani.

I still stand by my opinion he was a criminal, however I respect your opinion.

Ps never ever read in my text books about Bharat Singh in schools of kpk.

We differ on the matter but I can appreciate if you feel otherwise, that doesn't make you a more or less Pakistani, just like me not accepting Jinnah as my quaid doesn't make more or less patriotic Pakistani.

I still stand by my opinion he was a criminal, however I respect your opinion.

Ps never ever read in my text books about Bharat Singh in schools of kpk.
Well, I never studied in Pakistani schools :angel:

Well, I never studied in Pakistani schools :angel:
I been around the world pretty much every country but home Is malakand and well we never needed to live abroad or study.

proud of your forefather to be a looter/invader and a butchermen? :lol:

They might have done hell of inhuman things to our forefather but look at you today, stand even near to us? :lol:

Check above your head, some bird may kill you like cattles.

Makeup your mind, few posts back you accused us of not fighting for liberation of India and now we are the invaders, looters etc etc.

You just lost the plot.

Last edited:
this is a good thread,dont destroy it........
badmouthing on some internet forum doesnt make anybody a man.
refute dont abuse,,,,if u cant then just observe.....man up
ind_pak ghiljai........stop this verbal diarrhea

this is a good thread,dont destroy it........
badmouthing on some internet forum doesnt make anybody a man.
refute dont abuse,,,,if u cant then just observe.....man up
ind_pak ghiljai........stop this verbal diarrhea

He is a confused person, personally I don't give a damn about Jinnah he is no body to me, who loves him hates him is their choice.

Partition for us was purely racial and not religious for other Pakistanis it was religious rather then racial.

You have to be confused to have a nick that says ind_pak, very confused.

He is a confused person, personally I don't give a damn about Jinnah he is no body to me, who loves him hates him is their choice.

Partition for us was purely racial and not religious for other Pakistanis it was religious rather then racial.

You have to be confused to have a nick that says ind_pak, very confused.
toh mere bhai......let him be ignorant.....inta panga kya hai???
ignore kar na usko.....bekaar me thread kharab mat karo yaar

Hazrat Muhammad Ali Jinnah(R.A) was a great leader & yes that is true I've seen many Indians appreciating him.

Furthermore some people are calling him opportunist which is just out of hatred. Jinnah knew that he won't live long but he kept his secret a secret & still fought for the cause of Pakistan.

But no matter what anyone says Jinnah(R.A) is & will remain alive in our hearts.:smitten:

Back
Top Bottom