What's new

A PTI and Musharraf Political Alliance?

Musharraf had his chance, he was good at the beginning but blew it away at the end. Honestly speaking the nation is not accepting him anymore let alone IK/PTI - he's a history.

BEST SCENARIO:
1. President Musharraf disband the party and tell all supporters to join and support PTI.
2. Continue the role of elder statesman around the world and gather support for Pakistan.
3. Build his legacy further by building hospitals, universities and libraries etc. under the umbrella of Pervez Musharraf Foundation.

I wish former President the best!

I disagree. Abandoning a cause for lack of popularity? that's just not wise. I would never advise Mr. Musharraf on such an act.

Do not forget Imran Khan sailed through on the same boat. He was once rendered as a lone wolf with one parliamentary seat who failed to draw in huge crowds. Did he abandon his quest for change? no sir.

With regards to an alliance with PTI, there are several ideological differences. IF and when necessary, any such alliance should be post election and only in the interest of Pakistan.

I disagree. Abandoning a cause for lack of popularity? that's just not wise. I would never advise Mr. Musharraf on such an act.

Do not forget Imran Khan sailed through on the same boat. He was once rendered as a lone wolf with one parliamentary seat who failed to draw in huge crowds. Did he abandon his quest for change? no sir.

With regards to an alliance with PTI, there are several ideological differences. IF and when necessary, any such alliance should be post election and only in the interest of Pakistan.

atleast imran khan had one seat, musharraf will not even have one seat

musharraf is the worst legacy for pakistan, this decade, he started WOT

To add to it, even if Musharaff offers to merge all of APML into PTI without any position for himself in the party, IK would not accept it. Because in that case Javed Hashmi would leave the party and that one man is more important then entire APML.

Yeah you heard it right, that one man is 10 times more valuable then an entire APML!!

...and to add to that, there're far better, capable, and visionary people in his team than Musharraf. e.g Imran himself and Mr. Baghi

I would support Imran Khan if he makes Alliance with Musharraf. Because History tells that Pakistan made historical Progress in Musharaf time. Musharraf always had 20 year Vision. He was Wise Man. And Corrupted Political parties PPP, PMLN AND MMA never allowed Him to make Kala Bagh Dam and created Provinces issues just for Seats.
I think Musharraf can contribute His Charismatic abilities and his Experience for the Betterment of Pakistan.:pakistan:
Musharraf was the biggest disaster first he took all the many major corrupt politicians with him secondly because of his disaster policies we faced thousands of suicide bombings in Pakistan and also because of his pathetic policies we started facing Loadshedding of Gas and Electricity in Pakistan

Listen guys Musharraf has also assured his supporters in dubai meeting that There will be no alliance with IK, Wait and watch. IK has seen only good side he will feel heat soon. This jahil who plays with sentiments of Pakistani uneducated public will be shown a mirror, We educated class reject a cricketer/emotional unbalanced so called leader. There will be soon categorically declared statement by APML that there won't be any alliance between PTI and APML. Musharraf has already said that i only said if there is any alliance and option are given it will be MQM and PTI because we all have one objective but if someone doesn't wanna join hand i would take two steps backs. We have two tried and tested and failed leaders, which we don't need and we have one not tried and tested but total jahil and a person with no actionable vision. then we have one who is tried and tested and succeeded and that is Musharraf. I can prove any charge that jahil put on Musharraf with proofs. Inshah Allah

Yesterday Musharraf was talking like his usual commando style and he mentioned that since he is Ex Chief, so Army "should" look after his security... I think he is not having a approval from GHQ, just yet...

secondly, if he comes after a short visit to Saudia, that would keep Nawaz silent, and Ch nisar maybe put to tackle...

anyhow, my sixth sense says "gidhar ki mout aye ho tou who shehar ko bhagta hai..." :whistle:

Just to let you know leader there are 300 Serving and retired SSG will be deployed to Musharraf's security. These orders are very much confirmed by GHQ and if you have any source there then you might also wanna check it out. Secondly Musharraf has a very thin line to follow which is that show himself totally separate from Army and army totally separated from Musharraf, But kid i guess you don't know army brotherhood. you have said right that jub gidar ko moot ayi ho to sehar ko dorta hai. Now it is time for mr Inqalab khan to feel the heat. His mot will be given to him on due time. Don't worry about Musharraf, Once a tiger is always a tiger. Musharraf had kept " Hoolla Hath " on Imran Khan so far but soon he will feel the heat. Also be aware of Musharraf's moves because we have two people already in PTI who still consider Musharraf as their boss, Sometimes you need some people to put in place to fool your enemy, Now reason that some more pro musharraf workers will join PTI is so we have a good check balance on PTI also if in case it comes to power and again IF so we have our supportive people their as well. Don't worry mr dirty politics will be given a taste of his own medicine. A person who has fought three wars, has taken two bullets in war again im talking about Bullets in war not balls in cricket, will never be a gidir. If you have any friends or family in army, you must ask them what is train mott exercise and ask them who actually introduced it. You will be rubbed with the name of Musharraf, just as Navy seal's toughest exercise is drown death. People just make themselves fool by foolish comments against Musharraf

Just to let you know leader there are 300 Serving and retired SSG will be deployed to Musharraf's security. These orders are very much confirmed by GHQ and if you have any source there then you might also wanna check it out. Secondly Musharraf has a very thin line to follow which is that show himself totally separate from Army and army totally separated from Musharraf, But kid i guess you don't know army brotherhood. you have said right that jub gidar ko moot ayi ho to sehar ko dorta hai. Now it is time for mr Inqalab khan to feel the heat. His mot will be given to him on due time. Don't worry about Musharraf, Once a tiger is always a tiger. Musharraf had kept " Hoolla Hath " on Imran Khan so far but soon he will feel the heat. Also be aware of Musharraf's moves because we have two people already in PTI who still consider Musharraf as their boss, Sometimes you need some people to put in place to fool your enemy, Now reason that some more pro musharraf workers will join PTI is so we have a good check balance on PTI also if in case it comes to power and again IF so we have our supportive people their as well. Don't worry mr dirty politics will be given a taste of his own medicine. A person who has fought three wars, has taken two bullets in war again im talking about Bullets in war not balls in cricket, will never be a gidir. If you have any friends or family in army, you must ask them what is train mott exercise and ask them who actually introduced it. You will be rubbed with the name of Musharraf, just as Navy seal's toughest exercise is drown death. People just make themselves fool by foolish comments against Musharraf

okay god :lol:

I would support Imran Khan if he makes Alliance with Musharraf. Because History tells that Pakistan made historical Progress in Musharaf time. Musharraf always had 20 year Vision. He was Wise Man. And Corrupted Political parties PPP, PMLN AND MMA never allowed Him to make Kala Bagh Dam and created Provinces issues just for Seats.
I think Musharraf can contribute His Charismatic abilities and his Experience for the Betterment of Pakistan.:pakistan:

I agree CHOORO ka Toola , ppp , pml N and all ABCD versions ... hepled sabotage Musharaf's good work he did well for Pakistan

Please either throw him away or accept it that Musharraf's a great leader, don't let me nail more. Just remember that this Seer of Acer is in in PTI which is ours! ;) Watch our moves. Inshah Allah we will have it proven one statement that Akheri Muqqa Commando ka ho ga

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom