What's new

A PTI and Musharraf Political Alliance?

Musharraf had his chance, he was good at the beginning but blew it away at the end. Honestly speaking the nation is not accepting him anymore let alone IK/PTI - he's a history.

That's the thing. Musharraf started out really well and I don't blame him one bit for the WOT. He had no choice, given America's mood right after 9/11. However, something went wrong with him in later years. Maybe he got drunk on power or something.

The judiciary is there to keep check on the other branches of government; it should be sacrosanct. I take a very dim view of someone who bullies the judiciary.

Any racism, whether its against any ethnic group of Pakistan causes to divide Pakistanis. Such actions are true treachery that all sensible and patriotic Pakistanis should avoid and condemn whether they belong the to the same ethnic group as the racial preacher or not.

This is a sickness Pakistan cannot afford. All talk on merits and performance of Musharraf is welcome, not on DNA and bloodlines.

Asim, as it looks like senior members of this forum might have recognized me, so whether I may post any more message on this forum or not, and here, before Mr Musharraf may back to Pakistan, I would like to request to senior members of this forum to please request Mr Musharraf to pass my this message to Lions of super power US and to the loyalists of British royal family, that, “If I fcuked their mother not because they wanted me to. If I fcuked their mother then the reason is, its me who wanted to do so. It was intended. It isn’t very hard to understand, a logic?”

And at the same time Mr Musharraf would add that, “In Western countries, we generally find too many mothers/ fathers of kids as their parents keep marrying and divorcing on time to time, and most of these western lions are also generation of casual sex only. But here, no father will help lions of US and her allies in case of even little loss of mental balance on my statements. Environment isn’t look very good for them right now. Lions of super power US and the loyalists of British Royal family would better digest my statements in place of losing mental balance which may result in loss of their every credibility.”

(there are very few who will waste their tears when fall of US will start, which isn’t far away. It just needs little loss of mental balance of their lions.)

thanks

NO Alliance with Mushy-The-Traitor...
You herd it right... minutes:1:05+
=
=

Last edited by a moderator:
simple take on it....

Musharraf wants another century, ImranKhan wants to be opening batsman; Nawazo Ganja is out- tho he was on hatrick & the Mullahs??? well, they have no balls

:laugh:

It'd be awesome!

Musharraf=Non corrupt, senior in politics, good economic plan

+

PTI= faithful, honest, trustworthy, patriots, want to end corruption

=

:enjoy:

Imran Khan does not get my vote if Musharraf joins in.

Sorry khan sahab.:devil:

...Musharraf wants another century, ImranKhan wants to be opening batsman;...
It'd be awesome! Musharraf=Non corrupt, senior in politics, good economic plan+PTI= faithful, honest, trustworthy, patriots, want to end corruption=...
Sorry to burst ur bubbles meray piyaray hum'Watanooo... :) That's NOT gonna happen,,, Minutes:7:25+ especially after Mushy-The-Traitor's remarks about Israel,,, Says Khan...
=
=

Well, I still see lots of Admirer of Musharraf in Pakistan, he is still popular in a large section because of development (GDP growth) he brought for Pakistan and some Pakistanis who admires him even told me that he participated in WOT because American threatened to "Send Pakistan back to stone Age" or "you are either with us or against us."

He is only popular in Karachi (his home town)...

Sorry to burst ur bubbles meray piyaray hum'Watanooo... :) That's NOT gonna happen,,, Minutes:7:25+ especially after Mushy-The-Traitor's remarks about Israel,,, Says Khan...
=
=

A tiger cannot change its spots !!

A tiger cannot change its spots !!

I would think twice before saying that. Imran Khan had some radical disputes with MQM. We all know where he stands now.

this is the old habbit of leaders when they are caught they deny things and allaiance with Mushrraf will be suicidal for Imran Khan and PTI

Sir read the entire Haaretz article it is online. You will see what he said. He said relationship is dependant on how Israel resolves the Palestinian dispute.

Back
Top Bottom