What's new

A PTI and Musharraf Political Alliance?

Now once you watch both parts you will come to two decisions. One either Musharraf is Right and he was 99% if not 100% right or IMRAN KHAN knows everything and he will carry on MUSHARRAF'S great policies, He is playing dirty politics and playing with the sensitives of Pakistani people by misleading them!

Musharraf President & Imran Khan PM, Is it possible?

Gordon+Brown+Holds+Talks+President+Musharraf+F35kXXqg-Qcl.jpg

Konferenz_Pakistan_und_der_Westen_Imran_Khan_edited.jpg

Pakistan, like most South Asian countries, follow the British political model. President is a useless title and Imran Khan said once in an interview that he wants to get rid of that position.

We have a Parliament and a Prime Minister who are head of the country.

President is like a corrupt monarch and people can abuse that title like Zardari is doing now.

As for Musharraf joining hands with Imran Khan, PTI will never accept it.

I rather have Dr.Abdul Qadeer Khan have PTI ticket and fight the elections....

Please watch the full video, I love him for always clearing Musharraf's stance

Preview

Future Foreign Minister Khurshid Kasuri(Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf ) - YouTube

Mr Khurshid Mehmood Kasuri in Jawab Deyh - P-a - Vidpk.com

part2

Mr Khurshid Mehmood Kasuri in Jawab Deyh - P-b - Vidpk.com

Please stop the blame game on Musharraf now and accept that Musharraf is clean or throw out Khursheed kasuri
Musharraf is the biggest blunder we ever faced he didn't had any policy because of his blunder we have zardari we have suicide bombings Electricity and Gas Load Shedding and almost all the troubles are due to this tratior Musharraf He turned Pakistan into hell for his own ego

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

Now once you watch both parts you will come to two decisions. One either Musharraf is Right and he was 99% if not 100% right or IMRAN KHAN knows everything and he will carry on MUSHARRAF'S great policies, He is playing dirty politics and playing with the sensitives of Pakistani people by misleading them!
Imran Khan is totally against policies of the traitor Mushrraf he will change all of them his policies are the biggest disaster for Pakistan

It is same as Zardari president and Nawaz Sharif Prime minister.. So FAIL!!!!

well Zarvan, i respect your ideas but statistics and fact defies your emotional statement....

politically he did blunders to get involved in war on terror but frankly he didnt allowed the current govt blunders(drones )

Regarding gas its current govt fault not his..focus on statistics not emotions, the simplest solution to problem is import gas,which the current govt is not doing because people are not paying their bills and govt not receiving bills due to politics ..

switching to gas is and will be right decision for CNGs and electrcity WHY? simply because its cheaper..why not import gas than oil..its as simple as 2+2=4 (though current govt thinks it will get less kick backs in gas)

anyone saying musharraf was bad should first look today and before musharraf era growths and inflation and should then talk around

i dont mind someone saying true statements like this

"i hate musharraf but i will have to accept that his era should tremendous growth (9% 2nd fastest after china) and decrease in debts(from 110% of gdp to 40%) theses facts are not controversial even the current govt wouldnt contradict it. "

Musharraf is the biggest blunder we ever faced he didn't had any policy because of his blunder we have zardari we have suicide bombings Electricity and Gas Load Shedding and almost all the troubles are due to this tratior Musharraf He turned Pakistan into hell for his own ego

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

Imran Khan is totally against policies of the traitor Mushrraf he will change all of them his policies are the biggest disaster for Pakistan
You said that Musharraf is the biggest blunder? Buddy i have posted a beautiful post please stick to it and prove him wrong? I'm tired of morons on this forum who suggest in 2012 that Musharraf's decision was wrong to join WOT. bring you freaking proofs.

UN passed a resolution where the entire world including IRAN Saudia UAE to USA all together 60 combined resolution that USA has a green light to bring OSAMA to Justice and those who harbor them. If any country side with terrorist will be dealt as a terrorist state! Now i have questions to morons what we have done? tell me simply with facts.
Option 1
side with world, siding with world was defined as any country which is asked must give logistic support and make the operation happen.
option 2

Side with terrorist, Meaning if you harbor them or don't help coalition to topple and bring terrorist to justice, this is where after UN combined resolution bush came to TV and said his famous words Either you are with us or terrorist

Now mr smart is telling me that we should have picked option 2? and go to stone age? now let me give you some insight of military might of Pakistan at that time!

36 F16, out of them 6-8 were training class, 12 were due for MLU. so we were left with punching edge of 16-18 4th generation air crafts, where as USA was deploying F22 which mean 5-6 F22 are very well to bring PAF birds of that time down without any lose, USA moved her 6 and 7th naval fleet, please search the forum i have posted the actual document back in 2006-07 USA had 120 miles BVR missiles on the F22 where as we had no BVR technology at the time "thanks to musharraf which actually helped us get this technology now" we had aging f7 and i believe 6 mirage 2000 rose in stock , we had total of 367 fighter jets including 20% of trainer jets. now we had t72 tanks and some t80s if im not mistaken, i would love to accurate my figures and give you actual fact sheet but it a total waste of time since you are kind of a person who will never understand at all. Basically Pakistan did war exercise and result was that Pakistan will lose air supremacy against USAF and coalition within 48 hours, since Pakistan never faced a threat on that level back then and we had bad governments which brought no money on table to buy world class arms. we had only nuclear warheads, we had under 50 missiles with the top range of 700 km and not to forget to mention that CHINA also voted for USA in UN against Talibans and alqaida. now it was a situation that we are alone on talibans side or side with world. and get stronger and get to the position where even USA won't threaten us like this. Now you tell me mr smart @ how do we pick option 2?

WHat did Musharraf do to counter this? well first thing Musharraf said that i will make sure that no country will ever able to put us in this situation ever again, so when Musharraf left i mean your traitor. he gave us close to 400 Nuclear warheads he gave us stockpile of 5 times of Missiles with the top range of 4000 declared and im sure we do posses ICBM since Musharraf was so sure by 2007 that 2008 we will launch our own satellite which means we will have ICBM because he said we will shoot for the moon, he gave us world class Al Khalid tank and Al zarrar. he gave us JF 17, he gave us Agusta subs, he brought us in a position that we refused the offer of USA for another 36 F16 block 52. not to forget that we have new block 52 and some replacements of older version of c/d class. Hmm traitor does that?

Now blaming Musharraf for Zardari? get the hell out of here man, at least speak the sense, Musharraf resigned in aug 18 2008 zardari got elected by PMLN JUI MQM PMLQ all of them in sep of 2008 almost after a month, NRO was done because your dijal justice also couldn't convict BB for her cases, she was actually released in 7 cases out of 11. but NRO was done with BB Saheed. who was not supposed to take part in Election but it is people who voted for PPP and PMLN not Musharraf and then after Musharraf they elected him.
IK will change his policies? Kid he is lucky that if he come to power and IF inshah Allah because he won't. he will be coming in power by the time USA will be leaving Afghanistan because USA has declared to their public back in 2009 that by 2014 all US combat troops will leave Afghanistan too just as they took out all troops from IRAQ as promised to their people. But he will never ever be able to take any other policy unless situation in region gets different and army changes her policy, but i guess you didn't watch the program that i posted so please watch the videos and then talk. it is a big slap on IK face by Kasuri sahib. now regarding Load shedding? and other problems? Man it is a trend in Pakistan that even if someone's wife doesn't sleep with her husband he balms Musharraf for that. don't give me kiddish stuff , for this please kindly join YAHOO chatroom

Musharraf was a frakking idiot. Coward commando who got the jitters and sold the nation on one single phone-call.

Gave the Americans everything they wanted, all verbal agreements didn't even have the guts to ask them to sign contracts limiting what they could do. They wrecked our national highway system from Karachi to Parachinar and Chaman, without paying a single dime for it. The 20 billion in aid that the Americans did throw his way, cost the Pakistani economy between 60 to 80 billion dollars.

And then there was his NRO, "forgiving" Zardari and all these politicians for murder and corruption like it was his bloody money and not the Pakistani nation's. So he ran abroad like a little coward and leaving this political vulture class that he'd brought back, to tear Pakistan to shreds(Zardari was claiming to be a dementia mental patient, to escape court cases in Switzerland before Mush "forgave" him). Also, whenever Bush needed "terrorists" to parade around to show that this "War on Terrorism" was successful, Musharraf would just kidnap and hand over random Pakistani civilians. Majority of inmates at Guantanamo are known to be Pakistanis. People he handed over include Dr. Aafia Siddiqi and her three children, one of which died while she was imprisoned at the Bagram prison.

I'm grateful that the only people who support Musharraf are facebook warriors. To win in politics, to even win one single National Assembly ticket, you need to win in a constituency. Mushy doesn't even appear to have the support to do that.

Not after Musharraf has ruled out too, he has started to go hard on IK and also has given green to APMLs to go head on with PTI of confronted on any issues, I know one thing about IK that he is a dirty politician just like zardari, Even nawaz is not a big jumper like IK, but i know one thing about Musharraf that when he say something he stick to it. he has categorically said that every times i was asked by you guys meaning media about alliance so i said if we will then it would be like minded parties and we are againt status qua, we want to break this musical chair of PMLN and PPP and in this struggle whoever has same objective we will not resist to alliance with them because this way we will be sure that we will break a status qua. but when asked names out of all parties i said there is a possibility between PTI , MQM and APML" "but if there is someone who doesn't wanna join hand to help Pakistan in this process because of me then i will take two steps back ji, mujay kisi se doesti ka sooq nahi hota, jubtak dusri side same jazba na dikhaye, or ager imran khan samajtay hai ke wo akaylay karsaktay hai to so bissmilla lakin as far as i go, i have no wish to join hand with IK also and this is categorically stated, two parties are tried and tested and failed and IK knows nothing, it isn't 11 players cricket team lakin Mujay in sub ke sath milla mein apnay app ki toheen samajta ho. basically PTI can go her way but we know what we will do. Inshah Allah. APML will surprise many including IMRAN and his JIYALLAY and media

---------- Post added at 03:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

Please watch the full video, I love him for always clearing Musharraf's stance

Preview

Future Foreign Minister Khurshid Kasuri(Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf ) - YouTube

Mr Khurshid Mehmood Kasuri in Jawab Deyh - P-a - Vidpk.com

part2

Mr Khurshid Mehmood Kasuri in Jawab Deyh - P-b - Vidpk.com

Please stop the blame game on Musharraf now and accept that Musharraf is clean or throw out Khursheed kasuri
Musharraf was a frakking idiot. Coward commando who got the jitters and sold the nation on one single phone-call.

Gave the Americans everything they wanted, all verbal agreements didn't even have the guts to ask them to sign contracts limiting what they could do. They wrecked our national highway system from Karachi to Parachinar and Chaman, without paying a single dime for it. The 20 billion in aid that the Americans did throw his way, cost the Pakistani economy between 60 to 80 billion dollars.

And then there was his NRO, "forgiving" Zardari and all these politicians for murder and corruption like it was his bloody money and not the Pakistani nation's. So he ran abroad like a little coward and leaving this political vulture class that he'd brought back, to tear Pakistan to shreds(Zardari was claiming to be a dementia mental patient, to escape court cases in Switzerland before Mush "forgave" him). Also, whenever Bush needed "terrorists" to parade around to show that this "War on Terrorism" was successful, Musharraf would just kidnap and hand over random Pakistani civilians. Majority of inmates at Guantanamo are known to be Pakistanis. People he handed over include Dr. Aafia Siddiqi and her three children, one of which died while she was imprisoned at the Bagram prison.

I'm grateful that the only people who support Musharraf are facebook warriors. To win in politics, to even win one single National Assembly ticket, you need to win in a constituency. Mushy doesn't even appear to have the support to do that.

and brought Zardari, Choudries in.. also he hused Nawaz and BB out only as long as it suited him personally.. Why you forget it was Same Musharaf who signed NRO with BB (The same corrupt who he hushed out) and got her back.

His intentions were Positive, Remember, these Days Pakistan was on peak at war. Even He lost seats and his reputation just to keep country united at this time, otherwise PMLN and PPP were ready to play in outsider hands to become Baagi(So respectable word for them).

Lal Masjid was a massacre.. I regret for innocent children, women and people who died there. What is your logic when drones hit terrorists, you weep, cry and protest for the innocent women and children who died for no reason but in the case of Lal-masjid you assume every one who died was terrorist. People have been collecting skulls of under 10 years old there.. so unfortunate and inhuman act of massacure. If Musharaf couldn't handle those 10-15 terrorists who were hiding there, he seize to be chief of Army Staff, let alone President of the country.

Totally wrong. These people were terrorists, they presented wrong image of Pakistan in the world. They were Qabza group. Musharaf party provided them enough 6 Months,, while these days, these Danda brather Groups were enhancing their activities all around Islamabad and Pakistan and rejecting all Aaalims and philosophers . They called all Taliban and their supporter to support them. Remember, After one year, funeral of Lal Masid, Same danda brather group did suicide attack on Islamabad police whose job was to protect Gazi abur rasheed procession. These haramis were not listing to Aalims, and wanted their own way in the name Islam. While History is Witness. 99.9% Nation Rejected these Taliban's. Even nobody came out of home to support these bloody terrorists, Again Proved, Right Move by Musharraf.

Ignorance is bliss.. but this is not ignorance, this is denial. Cannot help you if you think Musharaf helped Baluchistan and it is in better shape after what he did.

This is also your ignorance you calls these militants as friend. Same militants who were playing in the hands of India to get Baluchistan and all our resources. Thanks to Musharraf, he saved Baluchistan and killed militants.

Life also exists outside Channels, on the streets, on roads and in towns.. if Mushraf was indeed that popular.. what Happened to his so popular PMLQ? Where is that today? In the last days of Musharaf, his popularity was under 5%. Call yourself lucky that you were in those 5%.

Propaganda of media and their support for PPP at this time. Media played huge role for PPP dominance. Now they calls them corrupted leaders. Dual role of media.

drones hit terrorists
How many times drone attacked on Pak land??
Probably only 3 or 4 in Musharraf time.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom