What's new

A Pledge TO protect my Homeland Pakistan

Alot of people problem.

You count urself as a Pakistani before a Muslim. Islam is peace not war. I was like this once and i didn't know it.

But last week on a vaction to Malta, my tutor a Convertee to Islam taught me this. He said Islam is forever Pakistan isn't. Islam is 1st Pakistan is 2nd. Whether Pakistan falls or cripples, my Islamic believes never will.

May Allah help Pakistan cos we need it.

I will do w/e to protect Pakistan but i will not take a life of another innocent by doing so.

Thank you for your concern my friend.. but the point is not whether Islam comes first or Pakistan..

Islam ALWAYS comes first, and it is ISLAM which tells us that if someone attacks you then defend yourself..

I guess you missed the point of this thread.. it starts with IF a war is imposed on Pakistan, what will we as Pakistanis do?

I think there is no question of hurting another innocent life if we are NOT the invaders, now is it?

So your "dialogue" of Pakistan crumbles (Allah forbids) Islamic belief will never means you are not going to protect your country with all you have.. that will go against Islam.. Go ask your Malta's convertee..

Just my two cents..

Alot of people problem.

You count urself as a Pakistani before a Muslim. Islam is peace not war. I was like this once and i didn't know it.

But last week on a vaction to Malta, my tutor a Convertee to Islam taught me this. He said Islam is forever Pakistan isn't. Islam is 1st Pakistan is 2nd. Whether Pakistan falls or cripples, my Islamic believes never will.

May Allah help Pakistan cos we need it.

I will do w/e to protect Pakistan but i will not take a life of another innocent by doing so.

Muslims are threat to Islam,they are the reason of disgrace of Islam in the world.
Pakistan is a piece of land,it does not speaks or takes decesion.We(Muslims) here are the authority here and whatever happening here is our deeds.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... Made my night............

Bhai.... I Salute your foolishness... You guys truly are the most disillusioned people on this planet...
Jeb main 2 rupay nahi... Chalein hain khareedne Taj Mahal......

Abey TTP is making a mockery of your Naval Base... And you expect to fight against India and US. I must say that most people signing this so called petition havent been on the wrong side of the barrel... or else they wouldnt have colluded in this.

AC main baith ke hawa khate huey yeh sab accha lagta hai... jab aisi soch aaye toh aapne muh pe ek thapad maarna...

Sahi Hitler ke bache toh Pakistan main hai.. Jo Jazba WW2 ke Germany main tha.. wohi jazba yahan dikhta hai...

Padhai Vadhai kar lo bachon... baad main ladai ki tayari karna...

i hope aur Dua krti hn k esa kuch na ho bcz we know that ab k war nuclear war hogi jis ka result WW1 aur WWII se bhi khrab hnge per phr bhi kuch hova tou mujhe Swear lene ki zarorat nhi bz i knw k may woh lazmi krngi apni country k liye jo bhimay kr saki
:pakistan:

lo ji tusi te nuclear war ve karva dita

you can have a separate thread for that...this is about imaginary post invasion scenario abcd.

Imaginary? lolz are you serious is there anything imaginary to think about these days with events taken place shall name you the list you guys are something else wasting thread space such childesh threads and posts grow up .

I am a Muslim and I swear to protect My fellow muslim brothers ( to the best of my ablities ) from any non Muslim invading army

Nothing to think about. I swear on my life.
Have a care. The very first Pakistanis I ever met had to break that oath. In the choice between honoring their oath and protesting the slaughter of their countrymen by the Pakistani Army they chose to do the latter. It was not an easy choice - especially since they thought they could have helped avoid some of the slaughter by breaking it sooner.

No one is excused from making moral choices by citing blind obedience to a higher authority who claims to be acting for the nation.

Have a care. The very first Pakistanis I ever met had to break that oath. In the choice between honoring their oath and protesting the slaughter of their countrymen by the Pakistani Army they chose to do the latter. It was not an easy choice - especially since they thought they could have helped avoid some of the slaughter by breaking it sooner.

No one is excused from making moral choices by citing blind obedience to a higher authority who claims to be acting for the nation.

This was unexpected coming from you, Solomon.

In case of emergency u can borrow one frm me:
fkmltx.jpg

or would u prefer a 222 assaukt rifle tht i posses.......

Or u can have my m-4...... But tht weapon sucks.

Look at that, and wonder why it is difficult to protect Pakistan?

we are just discussing the post invasion scenario. if and only if it takes place...we are ready to resistance even that. just a demonstration...and maybe from thinking on it, we can built a pdf militia :P

Will love to see how many can walk the talk.

Why dont each one of you arm carrying bravehearts pick up a pen and a notebook and teach a poor illiterate kid and help spread the light of education and peace? You can do much good this way rather than displaying bravado on the internet!

Well good idea but boring, unfortunately none will take courage to fight TTP.

This was unexpected coming from you, Solomon.
Now you know.

And for those here who question my veracity: in the final analysis there is no need for me to prove or for you to believe my claim! The story of the horrible caesarian birth of Bangladesh has many chapters and unbelievers can imagine or even research for themselves the personal hell Pakistani diplomats experienced at the time.

I seriously hope, most people making pledge, fighting imaginary enemy and discussing post invasion resistance movement are in their teens. If you are older, you need to grow up.

Back
Top Bottom