What's new

A newly-released picture shows a large group of Indian soldiers captured by China PLA in Galwan Valley in 2020

relevant thread

Too scared to show their sorry butts in this thread so they are taking it out on Bangladesh now??? Do they not realize that they are assisting with the spread of information by doing this? Sooner or later these photos will be in every thread at PDF...

Last edited:
He8KbMY.jpg
After downed by Wing Commander Nauman Ali Khan, Legend Nandu was given a bloody nose by the people. But Pak Army saved him from the wrath of people and was given a cup of fantastic tea. He got so much impressed from the Pak Army that upon his return he was like, 'to hell with the vio sena, army is the real deal'....But since Nandu was a gullible kid (monch bari hoi tu kia howa), he was sent to Galwan...There he swore to avenge the disgrace inflicted upon him by PAF by settling its score with the Chinese forces... :rofl: but there he saw the ultimate spanking of his comrades by the Chinese and since he believed in the teamwork, he joined them too :D

I am going to ask 2 or 3 days guy again, where are you pictures?

They are seeking refuge in their gutter forum, comforting each other and fantasizing likes of "What collapsed China would look like" or "winnie the pooh won't get 3rd term". They are in the typical 3rd stage of grief, Bargaining.

Does anyone still remember this gem???

Looks at these professional liar sentence..... :lol:

Former Army chief and current minister General VK Singh has come in record in media interviews to suggest that the Chinese casualties were more than double the 20 that the Indian Army suffered. India Today TV has learnt that the tactical debrief on the ground -- a kind of First Information Report on the incident -- records 16 Chinese Army bodies handed back to the Chinese side after brawl No.3, including 5 officers. The debrief report does not specify if the Chinese Commanding Officer of the unit was among these five.

The 16 were Chinese Army men confirmed dead on the battlefield. It is speculated that many more of the injured Chinese -- as with the 17 Indian men who perished the following day -- may have died of their injuries later, though there remains no categorical confirmation of this, nor is there likely to be.

Looks at these professional liar sentence..... :lol:

Former Army chief and current minister General VK Singh has come in record in media interviews to suggest that the Chinese casualties were more than double the 20 that the Indian Army suffered. India Today TV has learnt that the tactical debrief on the ground -- a kind of First Information Report on the incident -- records 16 Chinese Army bodies handed back to the Chinese side after brawl No.3, including 5 officers. The debrief report does not specify if the Chinese Commanding Officer of the unit was among these five.

The 16 were Chinese Army men confirmed dead on the battlefield. It is speculated that many more of the injured Chinese -- as with the 17 Indian men who perished the following day -- may have died of their injuries later, though there remains no categorical confirmation of this, nor is there likely to be.

Bro, is Insider a reputable media?

a day or 2 ago a Chinese member made a post in Chinese and asked if anyone can post it in English.

it was about upcoming indian campaign in north eastern states to eliminate Maoists and communists once and for all.

now that I have the English translation, I cannot find that post

help me find it please

a day or 2 ago a Chinese member made a post in Chinese and asked if anyone can post it in English.

it was about upcoming indian campaign in north eastern states to eliminate Maoists and communists once and for all.

now that I have the English translation, I cannot find that post

help me find it please
This one perhaps

Back
Top Bottom