What's new

Jawans of Indian and Chinese army play volleyball :celebrate harvest festival at Nathu La

That's true.

But I doubt Modi would repeat the Nehruvian Forward Policy. And as long as there is not another Forward Policy, the chances of war fall to nearly zero.

Nah, no forward policy of any sorts will be pursued. Chances of war will be the same as they are at present. But the Govt might not react the same way as they have over the previous border incursions by Chinese troops. The interpretation of the border is fluid as always, but the response of the Government might vary.

You have time to post this gibberish but not anything on the topic of this thread. Do you see what you have been doing?

BTW You have proved my opening lines right. Next Chinese please....
No more Chinese here,master.Are you Indian?

Soldiers's responsibility is to make peace, when there is war, they need to commit themselves to finish it, then where is no war, they need to protect the current peaceful situation. To hold a match is a way to achieve it.

Soldiers's responsibility is to make peace, when there is war, they need to commit themselves to finish it, then where is no war, they need to protect the current peaceful situation. To hold a match is a way to achieve it.
The soldiers should prepare for war and not play games with their enemy.

They forget their duty.

The soldiers should prepare for war and not play games with their enemy.

They forget their duty.

How do you know they are not well prepared for the war? Playing volleyball = irresponsibility, according to you.

Soldiers on the ground play volleyball, members here are ready to fight... :confused:

That's true.

But I doubt Modi would repeat the Nehruvian Forward Policy. And as long as there is not another Forward Policy, the chances of war fall to nearly zero.
We could have been good neighbours and there is a lot of potential in that,only thing keeping that from happening is the chinese expansionist mindset.God dsnt give every one everything i guess.

We could have been good neighbours and there is a lot of potential in that,only thing keeping that from happening is the chinese expansionist mindset.God dsnt give every one everything i guess.

Both want good relation while both kick the responsibility back to the other side, this is the real problem here.:coffee::partay:

Good saying so keep in mind you Indian keep all good things which we are eager for.

Both want good relation while both kick the responsibility back to the other side, this is the real problem here.:coffee::partay:
Thats true when people dont see the potential and the benifits that come with it that outnumbers what a few rocks can get you.thats the sad part.

Yet according to India's own internal army report, it was Nehru who started the 1962 War.

And it was Nehru who back stabbed us by hosting our largest separatist group in 1959.

Even India's own internal army report agrees that it was Nehru, i.e. India who started the war.

Back
Top Bottom