What's new

Jawans of Indian and Chinese army play volleyball :celebrate harvest festival at Nathu La

Not really man.

Nehru's blunder was not sufficiently stocking up before planning to fight the communist occupation of east Ladakh (called Aksai Chin). Preparing for a confrontation means that one must be sufficiently armed. Instead of accepting Soviet weapons, the fool wanted to make India a Gandhian state. I was shocked when I read it for the first time about his instructions to all the generals.

Failed to use a tactically superior air force; failed to make a fall back plan; failed to keep a strong ally's backing; failed at even retaking what was taken Pakistan in 1948.

how the fck did this idiot ever become India's PM is what I don't understand. He is Pappu G of his time.
The guy was stupid in many respects but he kept india united for 17 years.there was no other indian politician and there won't be another who commanded respect of all sections of society.

That alone trumps his failures.
Believe me,without a central leader of nehru's peacenik behavior,we would have gone pakistan way.

No doubt the guy had little foresight but he was a nationalist to core.

I predict the winner is Chinese.

No offence, most Indian eat vege too much and are lacking in stamina.

The guy was stupid in many respects but he kept india united for 17 years.there was no other indian politician and there won't be another who commanded respect of all sections of society.

That alone trumps his failures.
Believe me,without a central leader of nehru's peacenik behavior,we would have gone pakistan way.

No doubt the guy had little foresight but he was a nationalist to core.

Are you kidding me!? He? Nationalist? He was a loser who did nothing good other than bask in Sardar Patel's masterful tactics. Probably my state's plan and helping Dalai Lama were the only two good things he did, AGAIN on either Gen. Kaul's suggestion or due to Menon's myopia

Nehru had to take the final call being the PM which is why his name is always coming up while the man behind the scene was always sardar patel.

The entire idea of managing NE even before many of us were a part of the Union was Patel's.

The plan to unite India in a fashion in which it was done was all Patel's.

Hyderabad, Junagarh, 1948 Kashmir, Goa (long before the wars actually happened in their respective years) was all conceptualized by Patel.

To this date, even the most die hard JNU jholawala admits the famous words of Patel when Nehru was teetering and dragging his feet in secoolarism, "Jawahar, do you want Kashmir or not!?".

Search it.

Not even a single Chinese member has posted in this thread. Seems like it doesn't suits their vested interests they otherwise use this forum for. Or may be they are not Chinese at all.

We Chinese have always been for peace with India. Its just that you call us 'brother', then stabbed us in the back during a terrible famine in 1962.
Peace with India 2014? definitely! Chinese troops next to India is minimal while you raise mountain strike troops. Chinese troops concentrate only on Taiwan and Japan but have to watch our backs for another Indian attack.

We Chinese have always been for peace with India. Its just that you call us 'brother', then stabbed us in the back during a terrible famine in 1962.

Yes, we want peace on our land borders. Especially since our main security concerns come from the Pacific.

It was Zhou Enlai who was bending over backwards to accommodate Nehru (offering a mutual recognition of each other's controlled territories), but according to India's own internal military report, Nehru "refused to compromise" on any kind of territorial swap. And with Nehru's Forward Policy deep beyond the McMahon line, he "started a war that he had no chance of winning".

Anyway, soon the Nehru-Gandhi Dynasty will be kicked out of the Indian government. And no one else would make such a huge mistake, especially since balance of power has improved immeasurably in our favour. So we will have peace.

I would imagine professional armymen working in some of the toughest places on earth, who see their own counterparts doing the same diligently would only have mutual respect for one another.

Soldiers will respect other soldiers, even if they despise the enemy's political leadership, or even their own political leadership.

Last edited:
I predict the winner is Chinese.

No offence, most Indian eat vege too much and are lacking in stamina.
Too much of non veg makes people dumb. No offence if u too eat too much. Plz continue to eat and prove ur dumbNess. Ms. Looooong lung :D

Nehru was a hole in the asss. His selfishness costed us being divided into two. He should have let jinnah be the 1st PM of India which could have saved partition. But the sex addict said that he won't even make jinnah a clerk in his office, he was even told that jinnah would die soon as he was diagnosed for lung tuberculosis/cancer, Nehru was a sick person he threatened gandhi that he will break congress party. To which gandhi said let's have a vote, out of 15 votes Lal baad ur sastri ji got 13 votes 1 voter was absentee and one in Nehru's favor. Nehru the son of a gun said that even though the vote do not favour hom but he has the backing of UK (bastardss) govt, which had unanimously chosen him as the successor of British ruins. From the hat time we have been struggling to get out of this congress and Gandhi family mess.

Yes it's in the interest of China Russia and India if we threegether make an alliance, we can keep West where it belongs I.e. West part of the globe. B4 we do that the western puppets in the region needs to be wiped out completely.

India gets access to ME. Russia to warm waters and China to both. What a fair deal only the nuisance was not created in the name of two nation BS.

Jinnah himself never wanted a separate country.
Yes, we want peace on our land borders. Especially since our main security concerns come from the Pacific.

It was Zhou Enlai who was bending over backwards to accommodate Nehru (offering a mutual recognition of each other's controlled territories), but according to India's own internal military report, Nehru "refused to compromise" on any kind of territorial swap. And with Nehru's Forward Policy deep beyond the McMahon line, he "started a war that he had no chance of winning".

Anyway, soon the Nehru-Gandhi Dynasty will be kicked out of the Indian government. And no one else would make such a huge mistake, especially since balance of power has improved immeasurably in our favour. So we will have peace.

Soldiers will respect other soldiers, even if they despise the enemy's political leadership, or even their own political leadership.

Horse shit....
The reality is contrary to what your rants. You army was acclimatizing on mountains way before 1962 war, so much of feminine they were suffering that they were using Indian ports to smuggle supplies for their army sitting an ambush to snatch our land.

Peace with India 2014? definitely! Chinese troops next to India is minimal while you raise mountain strike troops. Chinese troops concentrate only on Taiwan and Japan but have to watch our backs for another Indian attack.

BTW you have proved my point that you are here on single minded agenda given the news has something better to offer.

As far as China wanting peace with India; it is not that has come out of Chinese morality which is a farce, but the lesson been taught to you on those mountains post 1962.

Last edited:

But I suspect that if BJP comes to power, although trade ties will further increase, Governmental relations might not. BJP is seen as a Nationalist Party and they'd basically be signing their death warrants if at all they reached a compromise of any sorts with China over our borders.

Nehru's borders and his side of the narrative have been so deeply ingrained into every Indian's mind that it's almost impossible to shake it off now.:(

Maybe fake news,no Chinese soldiers I see in the small pic.

Why tell Indian we care about Pacific while it's just Indian massively occupying our territory.

But I suspect that if BJP comes to power, although trade ties will further increase, Governmental relations might not. BJP is seen as a Nationalist Party and they'd basically be signing their death warrants if at all they reached a compromise of any sorts with China over our borders.

Nehru's borders and his side of the narrative have been so deeply ingrained into every Indian's mind that it's almost impossible to shake it off now.:(

That's true.

But I doubt Modi would repeat the Nehruvian Forward Policy. And as long as there is not another Forward Policy, the chances of war fall to nearly zero.

Horse shit....
The reality is contrary to what your rants. You army was acclimatizing on mountains way before 1962 war, so much of feminine they were suffering that they were using Indian ports to smuggle supplies for their army sitting an ambush to snatch our land.

BTW you have proved my point that you are here on single minded agenda given the news has something better to offer.

As far as China wanting peace with India; it is not that has come out of Chinese morality which is a farce, but the lesson been taught to you on those mountains post 1962.
We know the Indian helping us history,so what we are enemies.

No morality should be told from both sides.

No morality should be told from both sides.

You have time to post this gibberish but not anything on the topic of this thread. Do you see what you have been doing?

BTW You have proved my opening lines right. Next Chinese please....

Back
Top Bottom