What's new

A newly-released picture shows a large group of Indian soldiers captured by China PLA in Galwan Valley in 2020

These Indian are the most shameless human being in the world. They take pride in lying and create fake news to satisfy ego. Telling lies seems like a normal and nothing wrong things to them. What kind of culture these human beings have? They have no moral?

No wonder slavery, rape and leeching are common practices in India.
as long as they keep serving white skin they will be boosted as good people!

in reality indians are filthy turds!

If what you said is true, do you have photos of captured Chinese soldiers?

This is the genius of Indian reporting:

We have Chinese captives too!

Where are the pictures?

We released them immediately and we don't do cheap shots like take pictures of captives.

In the end you can neither confirm nor deny their story.

The rate of Diabetes in the subcontinent is sky high, mainly because we drink tea mixed with condensed milk. It's like dessert for people after meals.

And those of us in Bangladesh have unbelievable sweet tooth too.

For the last three decades the middle class on up in Bangladesh, has taken a fancy to green tea, so green tea is produced and sold locally, some of it is certified organic.

26044-1.jpg

Green tea? Is that a chinese tea. I don't think the Indians could drink that tea because it would be to strong for them since they drink it without sugar

Green tea? Is that a chinese tea. I don't think the Indians could drink that tea because it would be to strong for them since they drink it without sugar

You never had green tea?

Looks like this when you put in the sachet. Chinese folks drink gallons of it. Not so popular in India but High class Indians do drink it.

Typically sugar is not mixed in.

iu

You never had green tea?

Looks like this when you put in the sachet. Chinese folks drink gallons of it. Not so popular in India but High class Indians do drink it.

iu

But is that not a bit to strong and punchy drinking it without sugar? How does it taste

But is that not a bit to strong and punchy drinking it without sugar? How does it taste

Green tea has almost no caffeine or bitter taste like black tea. The leaves are not roasted like black tea.

But Green tea is full of anti-oxidants and protects the body from cancer. It is an acquired taste for some but I like it.

Have been drinking it since I was ten or so...

Try it sometime.

Green tea has almost no caffeine or bitter taste like black tea. The leaves are not roasted like black tea.

But Green tea is full of anti-oxidants and protects the body from cancer. It is an acquired taste for some but I like it.

Have been drinking it since I was ten or so...

Try it sometime.

I should give it try sometime

You never had green tea?

iu
people like putting flowers and honey in green tea to make it better tasting.

people like putting flowers and honey in green tea to make it better tasting.

Yup - and ginger too.

If you add ginger (or ginseng), honey and lemon that gives you a boost of energy in the morning. This is the most popular product in the US in this category.

CEL020.jpg

Photos of Chinese soldiers detained last month in Arunachal Pradesh likely to be released in 2-3 days.

It has been two months and I guess we did get leaked images and videos from the Indian military, just not the kind you were hoping for.

The rate of Diabetes in the subcontinent is sky high, mainly because we drink tea mixed with condensed milk. It's like dessert for people after meals.

And those of us in Bangladesh have unbelievable sweet tooth too.

For the last three decades the middle class on up in Bangladesh, has taken a fancy to green tea, so green tea is produced and sold locally, some of it is certified organic.

26044-1.jpg
this tea is from heaven. Refreshing and tasty. I think its origin is S.Lanka but sold here as persian.
1639123672675.png

Sri Lanka? is that not Chinese traditional tea?
nope.. persian, Arabic, African turkish shaee or Qehwa are 'loosely' termed as green tea. Also, the Silk route nations had enjoyed each other spices, cusinies, and tea. Here is pakistan olive and Thyme tea. I am not sure how many categories are there. The last tea is basically Earl Tea. All earl tea are very refreshing but that one originated from Ceylon mountain which is famous for earl tea.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom