What's new

A newly-released picture shows a large group of Indian soldiers captured by China PLA in Galwan Valley in 2020

he has been unbanned now (or yesterday) no excuses !

With the exception of two Bhakts, most of them are avoiding this and the neighboring thread, ban or no ban. Many of them have disappeared off the forum all together it seems. Maybe I should do some mathematical modeling comparing Galwan photo/video releases to the number of Indian posts at PDF.

With the exception of two Bhakts, most of them are avoiding this and the neighboring thread,
they are now posting 1962 war graves in other thread as proof of PLA casualties.

they are now posting 1962 war graves in other thread as proof of PLA casualties.

Technically, they are not wrong. Those were PLA casualties. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Come on @Mods, cut me some slack.

I spent quite a while getting those screenshots from the Baharti Forum on the incident & its also had info of one of their dads currently serving.

People break the rules here all the time. I'm sure we could bend 'em at least once in a while.

Come on @Mods, cut me some slack.

I spent quite a while getting those screenshots from the Baharti Forum on the incident & its also had info of one of their dads currently serving.

People break the rules here all the time. I'm sure we could bend 'em at least once in a while.

You must have a stomach of steel buddy. Going through the contents of a Bharati forum is the mental equivalent of crawling through raw sewage.

You must have a stomach of steel buddy. Going through the contents of a Bharati forum is the mental equivalent of crawling through raw sewage.
I don't often 'cause they are so full of themselves that in their mind they truly believe that they could take on Pakistan/China in a 2-front War & possibly the US Navy just to prove a point.

Anyways, I just browse around when they're p!ssed off to the core on something.

With the exception of two Bhakts, most of them are avoiding this and the neighboring thread, ban or no ban. Many of them have disappeared off the forum all together it seems. Maybe I should do some mathematical modeling comparing Galwan photo/video releases to the number of Indian posts at PDF.

Now PDF mods/ owners are mad cuz no indians meaning less traffic for the forum.

come on, man, what are you waiting for? I am willing to pay for your pictures :rofl:

If you wonder where he got the 2-3 days from, its from the shit forum wannabe expert. He said 100% expect to leak.

Attachments

• idiotindianinsect.jpg
    idiotindianinsect.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 68
  • dumbindianinsect.jpg
    dumbindianinsect.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
If you wonder where he got the 2-3 days from, its from the shit forum wannabe expert. He said 100% expect to leak.

They should release another Batman video. Apparently it helped boost the morales of the guys on the actual receiving end of the *** kicking. I’m pretty sure it’ll do wonders on Bhakts too.

Bhakts hurt so much, I see them rambling
China collapse soon - that’s why pla release pictures,
Indian has a better system (long term)
All sorts of bullshit over there shit forum :rofl:

Gordon Chang should be proud, his theory lives on :rofl:

Last edited:
All sorts of bullshit on there shit forum :rofl:

The only non-Indian who believes in their BS is Gordon Chang. Even FLG cultists know that they are full of cow dung.

All sorts of bullshit on there shit forum :rofl:

They are now actively discussing how a "collapsed China" would look like. :partay:

Back
Top Bottom