What's new

A newly-released picture shows a large group of Indian soldiers captured by China PLA in Galwan Valley in 2020

I think the Godi media made a mistake by trying to discredit the photos and videos as fake in actual video interviews and articles. I thought that they handled the October leak very well. Let the rabid Bhakts denounce them as fake on Twitter and Facebook and in a couple of days, the news would blow over. By making fancy debunking videos they are just keeping the story longer in the news cycle, increasing the exposure time and audience, and look like retards to anyone with two brain cells to rub together.

The majority of them actually knew those kneenling soldiers were from IA and ITBP, and they knew they were lying through their teeth by denying this fact, including that general, nevertheless, they have no problem whatsoever keeping lying. It does reveal a dark side of this people's collectively prevailing national psyche, a deep-rooted dishonesty.

no honor among Indians, they are all cheaters and lyars

I think the Godi media made a mistake by trying to discredit the photos and videos as fake in actual video interviews and articles. I thought that they handled the October leak very well. Let the rabid Bhakts denounce them as fake on Twitter and Facebook and in a couple of days, the news would blow over. By making fancy debunking videos they are just keeping the story longer in the news cycle, increasing the exposure time and audience, and look like retards to anyone with two brain cells to rub together.

Under the influence of too many lies and too many bollywood shity hero movies, Indians actually believe IA is invincible. I would love to see Chinese leak out footage one bit at a time, and drag this game into a nationwide mental meltdown for Indians and beyond any reasonable doubt for the rest of world.

Under the influence of too many lies and too many bollywood shity hero movies, Indians actually believe IA is invincible. I would love to see Chinese leak out footage one bit at a time, and drag this game into a nationwide mental meltdown for Indians and beyond any reasonable doubt for the rest of world.

If I am not mistaken the folks on Russian forums are already have a lot of fun at the expense of the Indians. That said, there may be some ulterior reasons behind it since the hard core Bhakts kept on badmouthing Sukhois and Russian jets post the Balakot fiasco.

Photos of Chinese soldiers detained last month in Arunachal Pradesh likely to be released in 2-3 days.

1636460539339.png

:rofl: :omghaha: :p:

This reminds me of the ancient Chinese's historical records "郑伯克段于鄢", the Indian media is "段于鄢", and the Chinese are "郑伯". First, with silence, and lure Indians to lie, and finally fight back with decisive force, then all the lies before Indians say will eventually hurt their own credit and image.

Last edited:
This reminds me of the ancient Chinese's historical records "郑伯克段于鄢", the Indian media is "段于鄢", and the Chinese are "郑伯". First, with silence, and lure Indians to lie, and finally fight back with decisive force, then all the lies before Indians say will eventually hurt their own credit and image.

What credit and image?

Back
Top Bottom