What's new

7 ft Fast Bowler joining Pak Squad

welll what ever they do to desstory our bowling attack we keep producing even better bowlers on will real nightmare english batsman media and spectators yet to face

yes sachin might have played more bouncers but he never got bounce from 7 feet from height ever in his life and not even he have his height to see where is the bowl coming from

Pakistan has so many fast bowlers that even when they have short careers because of Indian bookies :lol: still many will not get the chance to play for the National team.
Hundreds of world class fast bowlers in line for a chance.

Pakistan has so many fast bowlers that even when they have short careers because of Indian bookies :lol: still many will not get the chance to play for the National team.
Hundreds of world class fast bowlers in line for a chance.

Ya absoluty correct! When I use to play cricket, we had three top class fast ( I mean really really fast) bowlers in my club alone I can assure you that all those three bowlers can rip any international team apart. We have almost 42 cricket clubs in Lahore, multiply three with 42 and you get 126 top class bowlers from Lahore alone. By this ratio we get 1000s of fast bowlers in Pakistan.

Last edited:
@ Waqas
agree bro
Pakistan has 100s of fast bowlers waiting but this corrupt system of us do not let them to play for the nation.
the fast bowler pakistan is producing is because of Tape ball cricket.
we have good batsam as well but same the cricket mafia does not let them come out for the nation.
few player which i knew were very good players but they even did not got named for Pakistan.

yes sachin might have played more bouncers but he never got bounce from 7 feet from height ever in his life and not even he have his height to see where is the bowl coming from

If it goes above Sachin's head then its a no ball as u know that.... And if it is in Sachin's reach then u also know that sachin plays short ball better than many others...

wow ....7 feet ...!!! you guys come up with some real gems in the bowling dep.......but how fast is he..? like mcgrath or gillespie we could expect him to deliver unusual bounce but as regards line ,length and accuracy is he good...?

Only few gifted nations have balls to play cricket and we are few of them :smokin:

Cricket and football both are played with one ball.... hummmmm yeh..... you are right in cricket often you need to change ball after being spoiled by a lot of beating .... yes one needs balls to play cricket..... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think this bowler is already signed by Kolkata Knight Riders for thee next season of IPL.

Back
Top Bottom