What's new

7 ft Fast Bowler joining Pak Squad

He is not that good. In two matches no wicket. No real pace. The short ball is also not that great. He was not able to find a reasonable length and on top of all that he got unfit in both the matches.

Maybe the time with wasim in kolkata helps him.

Khoda Paharr or Nikla Chooha!! :lol:

He is a good for nothing bowler, Drop him from the squad!

He is not that good. In two matches no wicket. No real pace. The short ball is also not that great. He was not able to find a reasonable length and on top of all that he got unfit in both the matches.

Maybe the time with wasim in kolkata helps him.

I think there is no proper guidance for our boys regarding their food at domestic level and probably standard of food is also not good, naturally due to their humble background which cause some fitness problems in initial stages, if anyone can recall Abdul Razzaq he had same problems.

Anyways his performance has not been very good, may be due to pressures being a débutante and the pressure through which Pakistan team as a whole is passing through. I think if he bowls straight and get a good bounce from good length by taking advantage of his height, I think he has a career in one day and T20.

where are the young amazing fast bowlers of under 19s who won us the world cup! against india in 2007! where pakistan defended 109! and won the final against likes of raina & piyush chawala! if htose boys could get them then i am sure they can get them now!!!

this 7 foot giant is nothing!!! giants like ambrose are natural bowlers! this guy is useless!!

I think there is no proper guidance for our boys regarding their food at domestic level and probably standard of food is also not good, naturally due to their humble background which cause some fitness problems in initial stages, if anyone can recall Abdul Razzaq he had same problems.

Anyways his performance has not been very good, may be due to pressures being a débutante and the pressure through which Pakistan team as a whole is passing through. I think if he bowls straight and get a good bounce from good length by taking advantage of his height, I think he has a career in one day and T20.

I once watched the chevrolet cricket show with " Shoaib Akhtar" as the guest hosted by cyrus broacha.....he spoke at length about the situation in pakistan where he said

verbatim " great bowlers in pakistan just come up...out of nowhere..."

and to a question " what do you think of the academy system of cricket coaching which australia , england and even India seems to have implemented ?"

his answer " everyone goes through a system to get better and I would certainly like to see the pakistan board take a step towards it...."

a really talented player shoaib ...imho.....:cheers:

yes sachin might have played more bouncers but he never got bounce from 7 feet from height ever in his life and not even he have his height to see where is the bowl coming from

It does n't matter for a class player if its coming from a height of 7 feet bowler or height of 7 storied building. :tongue:

So that means he has also started his career in the corruption also. Cool.

:devil:

No, it means he has a chance to earn money legally and will be less prone to corruption.

If he gets corrupt, it will be due to his own moral bankruptcy, not the IPL.

I once watched the chevrolet cricket show with " Shoaib Akhtar" as the guest hosted by cyrus broacha.....he spoke at length about the situation in pakistan where he said

verbatim " great bowlers in pakistan just come up...out of nowhere..."

and to a question " what do you think of the academy system of cricket coaching which australia , england and even India seems to have implemented ?"

his answer " everyone goes through a system to get better and I would certainly like to see the pakistan board take a step towards it...."

a really talented player shoaib ...imho.....:cheers:

During Gen Tauqir Zia's chairmanship, PCB established Cricket academy, besides others Salman Butt and Aamir are examples. Unfortunately that is not working as desired due to able leadership of Big B. Don't confuse it with yours its Ejaz Butt :rofl:

No, it means he has a chance to earn money legally and will be less prone to corruption.

If he gets corrupt, it will be due to his own moral bankruptcy, not the IPL.

you seem to be quite confident of your young talent...If you hope so then I wish so.:devil:

Yup they might be morally bankrupt or whatever but their bankruptcy polishes when they join the IPL. ;)

Yup they might be morally bankrupt or whatever but their bankruptcy polishes when they join the IPL. ;)

thats correct, IPL plyers from that part of the world are specially selected as the bookers are sure of them...and can be polished easily:D

By the way I didn't find something extra ordinary in his bowling but w should give some more chances. May be he can prove his worth.

Hi,

Mohammad Irfan does a typical pakistani blunder---one that is expected from a pakistani---he went to england un-prepared for the game.

Such a lack of common sense that he had---and the team management and BCCI---here was this guy---an english county was ready to sign him up before the english tour---he refused on the grounds to be available to the pak team.

Well---silly boy---you are always available to your national team whomsoever you are playing for---playing in english county ahead of the tests---would have prepared him well for the english weather---it would also have prepared his physiology better to deal with the softer grounds---. Running on softer ground does terrible things to the thigh and calf muscles---.

He would have had the chance for playing over a month in england and would have been at the top of his game right now.

What a shame---with a pulled muscle--a twisted ankle---being bad mouthed by Afridi---he is going to find himself at the bottom of the well.

Back
Top Bottom