What's new

7 ft Fast Bowler joining Pak Squad

These "gifted" nations also have the money to spend. While we are begging other nations to help our flooded poor people. May be you should swallow those balls in shame !

If you don't love this game then go. What are you doing here on this thread.

And how a 30 rupees ball, 15 rupees tape plus 150 rupees bat is expensive for 22 players?

And even if you play hard ball cricket, you only have to pay 100 rupees per month to cricket club!

And from where the flood came into this discussion?

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy has ruined all the excitment I have for this news :sick:

When I saw him like 5 months back, I really prayed to God that he joins the team, :victory::victory:

The one who wanted to get rid of Ammer and Asif are in serious trouble :lol:

@Nahraf: And you should not be over smart and have also not used your intellect atleast in this thread. Also You should not have included my parents to this discussion.

Anyway you should not have replied me as I was not talking to you in post # 21.

Last edited:
... cricket is imbibed in the spirit of the subcontinent.

Nobody is saying that we ban Cricket. I am just saying that we should spend our money on other sports too. The fixation on cricket has gone too far and now players have became gamblers and they are losing for money. In football all 22 players play and run together which is good for health too. While in Cricket half the time you sit waiting for your turn to bat. Then you just stand in the field waiting for the player to hit the ball in your direction.

Asad Shafeeq scored century yesterday in Srilanka i hope he'll perform good in England. :tup:

Our bowling attack is good for T20s but not so good for ODI's.:undecided:

Umer Gul
Shoaib Akhtar
Razzaq
Saeed Ajmal
Afridi
M.Irfan
Wahaba

Last edited:
Asad Shafeeq scored century yesterday in Srilanka i hope he'll perform good in England. :tup:

Our bowling attack is good for T20s but not so good for ODI's.:undecided:

Umer Gul
Shoaib Akhtar
Razzaq
Saeed Ajmal
Afridi
M.Irfan
Wahaba

Do you think it is weak bowling line up?? Man i can assure you that this bowling lineup can make any team cry for help (to its media;) )!

mohammad-irfan-2009-10-19-10-10-58.jpg

aaqib_aqib_javed_&_mohammad_irfan_nca.jpg

MohammadAsifMohammadIrfanNCA.jpg

Back
Top Bottom