6 Iranians arrested/freed for making fan video

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMamba

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
6 Iranians arrested for making fan video of Pharrell Williams' 'Happy' - CNN.com

CNN) -- Apparently, dancing to a song about happiness in Iran can get you arrested.

Six Iranians are behind bars after they appeared in a fan video set to Pharrell Williams' "Happy," the American hit song that has sold millions of downloads worldwide.

Tehran Police Chief Hossein Sajedinia ordered the arrests of the three men and three women because they helped make an "obscene video clip that offended the public morals and was released in cyberspace," the Iranian Student News Agency reported Wednesday.

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani may think differently, if a post on his Twitter account is any indication.
"#Happiness is our people's right. We shouldn't be too hard on behaviors caused by joy," the post read in what appears to be a restatement of a Rouhani comment from 2013, based on a date accompanying the tweet.

Heres the video guys-

:( .. even though i am not a huge fan of this song, as apparently everyone is...I loved this video... maybe because I just read your news...

If i lived in Iran, I highly doubt that I would be brave enough to participate in it

Very nice video by cute dancers.
I loved it. I bet the religious fanatics were impressed too.

Arresting them was the most retarded thing they could do, I can't see how it can be beneficial for mullahs
Now let's wait and see if Rohani administration will do something for them but I seriously doubt it.

Arresting them was the most retarded thing they could do, I can't see how it can be beneficial for mullahs
Now let's wait and see if Rohani administration will do something for them but I seriously doubt it.

Mullahs could have used this to show the world, look our people are happy. Could have been a video that helped show them in good light instead they failed to think about this rationally and now this news of their arrest is on most western websites.

Mullahs could have used this to show the world, look our people are happy. Could have been a video that helped show them in good light instead they failed to think about this rationally and now this news of their arrest is on most western websites.

Which mullah? U think a bunch of clerics are ruling in Iran and order to everything?
Thousand thousands liables are working in Iran.
Clerics in Iran are the most moneyless of people.Because they study religion and does not have a good job for money.
Being cleric in Iran is the hardest work because u must just work for Allah and u will not earn much money.

Which mullah? U think a bunch of clerics are ruling in Iran and order to everything?
Thousand thousands liables are working in Iran.
Clerics in Iran are the most moneyless of people.Because they study religion and does not have a good job for money.
Being cleric in Iran is the hardest work because u must just work for Allah and u will not earn much money.

Is Khameini not a cleric?

6 Iranians arrested for making fan video of Pharrell Williams' 'Happy' - CNN.com

CNN) -- Apparently, dancing to a song about happiness in Iran can get you arrested.

Six Iranians are behind bars after they appeared in a fan video set to Pharrell Williams' "Happy," the American hit song that has sold millions of downloads worldwide.

Tehran Police Chief Hossein Sajedinia ordered the arrests of the three men and three women because they helped make an "obscene video clip that offended the public morals and was released in cyberspace," the Iranian Student News Agency reported Wednesday.

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani may think differently, if a post on his Twitter account is any indication.
"#Happiness is our people's right. We shouldn't be too hard on behaviors caused by joy," the post read in what appears to be a restatement of a Rouhani comment from 2013, based on a date accompanying the tweet.

Heres the video guys-

any other link for Pakistani members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom