What's new

Netanyahu faces ridicule from Iranians online over "jeans" comment

Haha, what did you say?
Well some Israeli mambers began cheering for the death an IRGC employe(they said somethings like good riddance and etc) and called the whole IRGC and Basij terrorist, and since my uncle was IRGC member in the war and was martyred due to use of chemical weapons so it was personal to me.(two of my great uncles who were members of Komiteh were also killed in street fightings with MEK)

I began discussing with those guys(although unlike them I never used provocative words) and i said that more than 13 million Iranians are Basijis and Basij is not only a military organization and many member of basij had never held a fire arm let alone posses it and the fact that I joined Basij when I was 15 years old,so there is some more post and replies and accusation that I killed the protesters(while I stated that I voted for MOUSAVI and at the time of the protests I was reading for Konkour and even in 28 khordad I protested too-although I regret it now)

After a day suddenly Hollis comes out of nowhere and ban me because I killed Neda.:what:
Do you work in MTN?
No, I am a student at Tehran's university of medical science.

Well some Israeli mambers began cheering for the death an IRGC employe(they said somethings like good riddance and etc) and called the whole IRGC and Basij terrorist, and since my uncle was IRGC member in the war and was martyred due to use of chemical weapons so it was personal to me.(two of my great uncles who were members of Komiteh were also killed in street fightings with MEK)

I began discussing with those guys(although unlike them I never used provocative words) and i said that more than 13 million Iranians are Basijis and Basij is not only a military organization and many member of basij had never held a fire arm let alone posses it and the fact that I joined Basij when I was 15 years old,so there is some more post and replies and accusation that I killed the protesters(while I stated that I voted for MOUSAVI and at the time of the protests I was reading for Konkour and even in 28 khordad I protested too-although I regret it now)

After a day suddenly Hollis comes out of nowhere and ban me because I killed Neda.:what:

A little too harsh, although the figure of 13 million Basijs is nonsense of course. And the Basij (not the ones who participated in the Iran-Iraq War) is a extremist organization, with history of violating human rights. Not considering the fact that many people in Iran hate today's Basijis.

But I do not agree with IRGC being a terrorist organization though. Even other mods of MP.net, one of them a British who served in Basra, knows that that decision was political:

Iranian Unit to Be Labeled 'Terrorist'

Netanhayu is a pathological liar and a war monger. What's new?

Lest we forget:

netanyahu_un39.jpg

But, for his followers both in Israel, Europe and the US. The idiocy of Netanyahu is completely missed.
Just take a look at the Neo-Con reactions to Netanyahu, he's their new Messiah.

why did you regret your protest @MTN1917 ?

Last edited by a moderator:
A little too harsh, although the figure of 13 million Basijs is nonsense of course. And the Basij (not the ones who participated in the Iran-Iraq War) is a extremist organization, with history of violating human rights. Not considering the fact that many people in Iran hate today's Basijis.

But I do not agree with IRGC being a terrorist organization though. Even other mods of MP.net, one of them a British who served in Basra, knows that that decision was political:

Iranian Unit to Be Labeled 'Terrorist'
13 milion is not that far fetched, although very few of these are mambers of ''mahale'' basij or active members most of them are students,civil employes and etc basij.

Enrolling in basij is very easy you only need your shenasname(ID),a copy of it and six 3x4 pics.

And I don't want to argue with you about Basij.
why did you regret your protest @MTN1917 ?
At the time i(and now) didn't supported Ahmadinejad's economic policy like importing $hity things from china which would hurt our national industry and etc so I voted for Mousavi and many of my family(who are from middle class) voted for him so when at first I saw the results I was shocked and came to believe that Ahmadinejad had cheated.

But after leader speach on Friday, thinking, talking to one of my relatives who was stationed at a polling station in Qazvin province(he told me that in that rural area overwhelming majority voted for Ahmadinejad) and searching I came to believe that there was no massive fraud so that is why i regret it now.

Those protesters(including me at the time) had a mob mentality, they believed that Iran is only them, much of this fault rest on the shoulder of the Mousavi who i believe because of his past history with Ayatollah Khamenei made an error in judgment.

Anyway truth will be revealed in the future hopefuly we are still around when it happens.

@iranigirl2

Are you hot as this blonde chick? :lol:

5bc95f2c-a488-4206-bc4c-65ac2070f263_4x3_690x515.jpg
I don't blame you because your women are ugly but anyway these stuff are banned in iran girl dress like this will go to jail and there are women islamic police to watch and arrests any one who dress like this

Was it fault of Israel? Erdogan began his rant against Israel before flotilla incident, well it back fired on him, now he has no friend in Middle East.
Who else? or many is just one?

It disgusts me how many Israelis follow Bibi's warmongering rhetoric. Instead of blaming the Muslims, perhaps you ought to blame your own government for the Middle East's tensions. Israel's current policy cannot continue forever, and what it has sowed in pride, it will reap eventually. The Israelis themselves are the true Nazis.

It disgusts me how many Israelis follow Bibi's warmongering rhetoric. Instead of blaming the Muslims, perhaps you ought to blame your own government for the Middle East's tensions. Israel's current policy cannot continue forever, and what it has sowed in pride, it will reap eventually. The Israelis themselves are the true Nazis.

Blah blah blah...

I don't blame you because your women are ugly but anyway these stuff are banned in iran girl dress like this will go to jail and there are women islamic police to watch and arrests any one who dress like this

well actually it's the stuff I see in daily bases on Tehran streets .

well actually it's the stuff I see in daily bases on Tehran streets .

1-and i said that more than 13 million Iranians are Basijis

2-I protested too-although I regret it now)

3-No, I am a student at Tehran's university of medical science.

1- iam a basiji and i'm a terrorist because i had chopped off the heads of people in syria ;);):rofl:

2- i am sorry he failed u ....... MI6 should be proud......

3- NO KIDDING ?? SERIOUSLY? BRO IM STUDYING IN KUMS (KERMANSHAH UNI OF MEDICAL SIENCE) !!!:woot:

though i heard you have better equipments!!:cry: anyway u studied harder and u deserve it !!! keep it up pal! :smart:

LMAO:rofl:

48981501990100640360no.jpg

Oct 6 (Reuters) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu may have sought to win over Iranians in an interview with British Persian-language television, but a casual assertion that they were banned from wearing jeans won only gentle ridicule from some of his audience on Sunday.

Netanyahu has watched with some concern a diplomatic drive by new Iranian President Hassan Rouhani to build warmer ties with the United States and other Western powers and achieve an easing of sanctions on Tehran over its nuclear programme.

But his statements in an interview with the BBC Persian television on the need for Iran to end its uranium enrichment programme were somewhat overshadowed by his comments on fashion freedoms allowed to Iranians by their government.

"I think if the Iranian people had freedom, they would wear jeans, listen to Western music, and have free elections," Netanyahu said in the interview, which was dubbed into Persian and released late on Saturday.

That statement drew a barbed reaction from Iran where, though women are required to cover their hair and wear loose clothing in public, jeans are not forbidden, and are worn. Much Western music is illegal, but people find a way to listen to it at home.

Dozens of Iranians published pictures of themselves on Twitter on Sunday wearing jeans and addressed their posts to Netanyahu's official Twitter account, saying he was out of touch with Iranians.

"Mr. Netanyahu, here is a shop selling weapons of mass destruction in Iran," one popular tweet read, showing a picture of a denim shop originally published by an Iranian semi-official news agency.

"Netanyahu, three days ago I bought a pair of jeans," another Iranian user tweeted.

Twitter is blocked by a government filter in Iran, though many Iranians access it through special software to circumvent the block.

Netanyahu also said in his interview that the people of Iran and Israel had a "deep friendship into modern times" that had been destroyed by Iran's current theocratic government. He criticised the censorship of social media and satellite channels inside Iran as well as the government's treatment of women and gays.

"This is not what the Persian people deserve," Netanyahu said.

He said the election that had brought Rouhani to power was not free, and that Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei holds the real power over the nuclear programme. Iran denies it is seeking nuclear weapons, and says its nuclear programme is purely peaceful.

"I would welcome a genuine rapprochement, a genuine effort to stop the nuclear programme - not a fake one. Not 'harfe pooch,'" Netanyahu said, using a colloquial Persian phrase meaning "empty words." (Reporting by Yeganeh Torbati)

Netanyahu faces ridicule from Iranians online over jeans comment | Reuters
------------------------------------------------------------
When this man doesn't even know such a simple thing, then how the hell is the world buying his 'intelligence' blabbering about Iran's nuclear program? For God's sake, how ignorant can a head of state be?

Mr. Netanyahu, you better take a look at this album as soon as possible to understand what a tool you are.
Tehran's Street Style

And btw, now I'm listening to satanic 'western music', Coldplay's Paradise with a loud voice sitting in the heart of Islamic Republic of Iran, an initial step to produce weapons of mass destruction to destroy Israel. :cuckoo:

Israel is a very isolated nation in ME and this comment further reinforces this that how much ill informed even the PM is abt ME nations.

Blah blah blah...

he is actually right. If were doing things right u wound have gone gone down to this cheap level.

Back
Top Bottom