What's new

6 dead in string of attacks in southern Israel

Yeah so? At least I am honest and Blunt as compared to you Indians.. Ofcourse Pakistan shares more in common with North Western India as compared to East India or South India.. what is so racist about it? That is my personal opinion

When someone doesn't post your Bollywood type Indians and post the real Indians we see in everyday life.. it suddenly becomes racist... Get over it...

i even dont care wat bollywood is or not...
if u r blunt then u must accept wats ur clear objective...bollywood is not filled with white babes only..few of them have brown faces also..
so stop bringing bollywood in the post

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

What objective is that?

If your explanation is good, you will receive the "thanks" that you were asking for just now. :P

she is racist ..and know very well about black n white

i even dont care wat bollywood is or not...
if u r blunt then u must accept wats ur clear objective...bollywood is not filled with white babes only..few of them have brown faces also..
so stop bringing bollywood in the post

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

she is racist ..and know very well about black n white

But I never said dark skin or brown skin is bad as long as they are attractive... if you want to make a point fine.. but don't misquote me... Some of your dark skinned Bollywood babes n guys r very attractive... just that we don't find that kind easily in real life ;)

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

This thread was about Israel and Palestine.. and thanks Prism for diverting off topic and taking the opportunity to change the topic back to ME as usual.. Bravo Indians...

But I never said dark skin or brown skin is bad as long as they are attractive... if you want to make a point fine.. but don't misquote me... Some of your dark skinned Bollywood babes n guys r very attractive... just that we don't find that kind easily in real life ;)

:azn::azn::azn::azn::azn::D

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

@jin.

already post of racism were going on..i just caught u by incident:rofl:

I am not as excited as you are. At least I am not using those '!' as often as you are.

Of course I am excited that those terrorists are dealt with prompt justice for those six dead victims. Since China also deals with her own terrorist problems, we have a lot to cooperate with Israel and learn from each other how effectively we can get rid of those terrorists. Isn't it a great news???

Well use of this (!) and this (?) three times is my habit sorry about that!!!

But nah i don't agree with you, china have nothing to learn with your country israel, china is far better then israel!!!

@500 it was mentioned in norwegian news that a child also got killed in the action your country tok against pcr. can you confirm this?
One boy who was in room with 5 senior terrrists was killed.

democracy makes you indestructible?- Never heard of it before-

It can be useful and at the same time vulnerable, specially as far as Zionism's relation with Islam goes :lol:

Anyways, America's current position in the Middle East and elsewhere in the Muslim World is a joke. So, no worries in the long term.

Israel is had always been having hard time in getting toward its goals. It's been working toward them for a very long time.

I don't agree with Hamas's tactics involving civilians, but then even with Arafat's diplomacy and recognition of Israel, those Palestinians hardly got a chance for their own state. It appears that a state for the Palestinians is not in Israeli interests for some strange reason.

Everyone would have skeletons in their closet in that kind environment. If you ask me, the one who is primarily to blame is the USA for all the mess in the Middle East and beyond. Too many vested interests at stake if you ask me.

I am not as excited as you are. At least I am not using those '!' as often as you are.

Of course I am excited that those terrorists are dealt with prompt justice for those six dead victims. Since China also deals with her own terrorist problems, we have a lot to cooperate with Israel and learn from each other how effectively we can get rid of those terrorists. Isn't it a great news???

Buddy, you don't even know what you are talking about, and hence have a very vague understanding of history in that part of the world. It isn't a simple case of good guy vs. bad guy. Real life is rarely Hollywood or Bollywood.

If Israel was convicted of war crimes, those Palestinians did not commit a little less.

Have a problem? Go to U.N.

"have a problem? go to U.N?"

you seem to forgett that your lovely "star sprangled banner" keeps vetoing the resolutions against israel every single time.

One boy who was in room with 5 senior terrrists was killed.

I love how Israelis try to paint the picture that those are "terrorists" all the time they even labeled the Turkish humanitarian Rights group as terrorists lol.

These people do not live in caves or tunnels they live with their families and Israel throughout its history when it assassinates someone they make sure that they take out as much as possible from the guy's family with him. Even the Mafia had red lines when it came to killing someone's family but Israelis don't. Hell if they someone is a neighborhood but don't know which house he is in they bomb the entire neighborhood killing everyone there too.

I love how Israelis try to paint the picture that those are "terrorists" all the time they even labeled the Turkish humanitarian Rights group as terrorists lol.

These people do not live in caves or tunnels they live with their families and Israel throughout its history when it assassinates someone they make sure that they take out as much as possible from the guy's family with him. Even the Mafia had red lines when it came to killing someone's family but Israelis don't. Hell if they someone is a neighborhood but don't know which house he is in they bomb the entire neighborhood killing everyone there too.

I think its a sad loss of life. What you must remember is the Israelis are liars and thieves. They are the lowest form of mankind. Their actions will soon be accountable. What the Arab nations must do is try to unite and stand together against this low life attack. They are the most racist humans ever.

I think its a sad loss of life. What you must remember is the Israelis are liars and thieves. They are the lowest form of mankind. Their actions will soon be accountable. What the Arab nations must do is try to unite and stand together against this low life attack. They are the most racist humans ever.

I disagree with your point there. Not all Israelis are the way you say. I know an Israeli who hates how his government is controlling the matter. And wishes that the hate industry in Israel would stop because it is brain-washing people against Arabs and Muslims.

What you said yourself is generalizing and racism in a way by the way.

I love how Israelis try to paint the picture that those are "terrorists" all the time.
Members of military group which deliberately targets civilians are terrorirsts. For example today as revenge for killinbg commandes they fired Grad rockets at civilian neighborhoods, badly inuring 2 civilians (they would be much more casualties if Israel had not alert system and anti missile system which shot down rockets over another town).

These people do not live in caves or tunnels they live with their families
Thats sad fact that terrorists live in towns.

Hell if they someone is a neighborhood but don't know which house he is in they bomb the entire neighborhood killing everyone there too
Pathetic lie.

Back
Top Bottom