What's new

6 dead in string of attacks in southern Israel

Israel has made it quite clear that if terrorists uses any territories or countries to initiate those attacks, that territories or countries are responsible for such attacks and will bear the consequence.

In reality, gaza has been used constantly as base for terrorists to initiate attacks. Denying that will not get you anywhere.

The only way out is to kill those terrorists in your territories.

Technically, gaza is controlled by hamas, not Israel.

while HAMAS is in charge of the affairs in Gaza, they themselves denied any responsibility for the attack

and i actually believe such denial, because if it was them they would have owned up to them (as they have in the past)

technically speaking, israel is the occupier of Palestinian lands so attacks on israel are inevitable unless the problem is solved. Like i said, vicious cycle. Violence begets more violence, as some here earlier pointed out.

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Nima was quite a case....he was banned some time back if im not mistaken.

IP addresses can always be checked with much ease. But when you see offensive posts, just report em and the friendly PDF staff will oblige if action need be taken.

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

And how many people here r rejoicing the attacks?

Ur nature? LOL..... When it comes to israeli war crimes u shy away... infact u doubt it!

Its u whose calling everybdy a retard,idiot or a terrorist,dick man.... lack of debating skills?

View ur posts again.

View those before my posts again.

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

And how many people here r rejoicing the attacks?

Ur nature? LOL..... When it comes to israeli war crimes u shy away... infact u doubt it!

Its u whose calling everybdy a retard,idiot or a terrorist,dick man.... lack of debating skills?

View ur posts again.

BTW, I do not doubt Israeli committed war crimes before. I do not doubt palestinians did that as well.

You want to try Israel? Try both of them.

Yes, I have posted pictures of Indians... but I never used cuss words (I don't remember at least lol).. I mean I don't involve myself in "personal attacks" or "religious" attacks.

They want u to post bollywoodish pics not the average khanna.

Thts why its racist.

2390.gif

wats difference b/w racism and personal attacks..both seems to be related to each other;)

Of course.. but 80% of the time it was your Indian members who started it... for the most recent example please visit that USA/China fight thread where your Indian member is comparing Pakistanis with Dogs.. Is that not racism? or as usual different standards are used for "Indian" racism?

Yes, I have posted pictures of Indians... but I never used cuss words (I don't remember at least lol).. I mean I don't involve myself in "personal attacks" or "religious" attacks.

:D what can we do we have NO magic wand to change faces of others

Israel has made it quite clear that if terrorists uses any territories or countries to initiate those attacks, that territories or countries are responsible for such attacks and will bear the consequence.

In reality, gaza has been used constantly as base for terrorists to initiate attacks.

Denying that will not get you anywhere

Hamburg Germany should be attacked then, using your logic...

The only way out is to kill those terrorists in your territories.

Technically, gaza is controlled by hamas, not Israel.

hamas is the elected govt. of Gaza.....Fatah govt of West Bank. Divide and rule politics has been allowed, which is too bad for the Palestinian cause.

but over the past decade, the terrorism has gone down; there are hardly ever attacks on israel....and it isnt because of the draconian laws or the occupation.

both sides need to exercise restraint; even though the odds are against Palestine because the world ignores them and their plight.

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

View those before my posts again.

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

BTW, I do not doubt Israeli committed war crimes before. I do not doubt palestinians did that as well.

You want to try Israel? Try both of them.[/QUOTE]

Of course.. but 80% of the time it was your Indian members who started it... for the most recent example please visit that USA/China fight thread where your Indian member is comparing Pakistanis with Dogs.. Is that not racism? or as usual different standards are used for "Indian" racism?

i know u very well,i have seen ur post and ur objective is clear..
u might be laughing now coz u know whats ur history..:azn::azn:

bihar doesnt come to my area,south india doesnt come to my area..my area is haryan,punjab,pakistan...:azn::azn:

Am I Iranian now??? Wow, creative. :)

I didn't say that you are!! I am just guessing.. and believe me even if u r not that Nima guy... he was your twin brother.. He used to cuss everyone who wouldnt agree with him.. he used to staunchly defend Israel... he had this typical superior "Aryan" attitude which many Iranians hold in the West... he was making such similar posts on Afghan forums... ;)

But ofcourse you are CHINESE na? How cute? ROTFL!

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

i know u very well,i have seen ur post and ur objective is clear..
u might be laughing now coz u know whats ur history..:azn::azn:

bihar doesnt come to my area,south india doesnt come to my area..my area is haryan,punjab,pakistan...:azn::azn:

Yeah so? At least I am honest and Blunt as compared to you Indians.. Ofcourse Pakistan shares more in common with North Western India as compared to East India or South India.. what is so racist about it? That is my personal opinion

When someone doesn't post your Bollywood type Indians and post the real Indians we see in everyday life.. it suddenly becomes racist... Get over it...

Back
Top Bottom