What's new

6 dead in string of attacks in southern Israel

Look at the title for this topic. In this terrorist attacks, six innocent people got killed by string of attacks by those terrorists from gaza. In addition, hamas in gaza has been for such attacks all along. Israel's counter-attacks for such terrorist activities are clearly justifiable.

Those who condone for those gaza terrorists should have a better name than "terrorist"??? Of course, you can call them terrorist sympathizers as well.

All terrorists should be crushed, no question about that. Including the ones responsible for this latest attack.

However, YOU are accusing the forum members here of being terrorists. :rofl:

Don't act as a crying baby when your terrorist brothers got blown to pieces.

Terrorists like you should be shoot dead.

This is not a video game my Israeli friend.

Not really, ALL the senior Chinese members here get referred to by ephone, as "dick-men" while he defends Israel. :lol:

Seems pretty united to me, minus the false-flag ephone.

You seem like those gaza terrorists as well and like to play the victim cards.

You clearly know that you and your senior members insulted me first in your posts by using that word "dick-man".

Not really, ALL the senior Chinese members here get referred to by ephone, as "dick-men" while he defends Israel. :lol:

He can defend Israel.. I have no problem with it... but what is up with personal insults and "superior" attitude. He is more pro-Israeli than some of the Israelis on this forum... There are some Israelis members on this forum like 500 etc, but no one is so rude. Actually, they r quite friendly.

watever..it is exposed..;)
thk god,u didnt call him indian agent..

and thk god,u didnt open that list stored in ur drive;)

If it is your human nature to drop bombs on Israel's bus station, do not be surprised when those from Israel drop on your head.

I think that you understood me very well
I did not compare between the two, I only posted that every one should have the right to fight back
what ever the reason and what ever the way to fight

If you are expecting from someone to see his children, wife and every one related to him
being killed and humiliated, you can't expect him stop and do nothing
it's a humen nature for god sake

He can defend Israel.. I have no problem with it... but what is up with personal insults and "superior" attitude. He is more pro-Israeli than some of the Israelis on this forum... There are some Israelis members on this forum like 500 etc, but no one is so rude. Actually, they r quite friendly.

False flags get more aggressive, because they think their behaviour won't reflect badly on their true nationality.

Unfortunately in this case it does. :azn:

watever..it is exposed..;)
thk god,u didnt call him indian agent..

and thk god,u didnt open that list stored in ur drive;)

You did not know? I was called Indian before many times. What a bunch of retards here.

Whats wrong with this ephone guy? hes pathetic,dirty mouth,biased,anti muslim,he even defends the inhumane war crime of israel....

The israelis on this forum r far better than this guy.... they r not rude nor do they use abusive language...

This guy is just a waste of time.

setting aside biases, the attack itself was not justified....

nor is israeli actions of air strikes which beget even more violence and are often collective punishment on Palestinian nationals.

vicious cycle

setting aside biases, the attack itself was not justified....

nor is israeli actions of air strikes which beget even more violence and are often collective punishment on Palestinian nationals.

vicious cycle

Absolutely right. :tup:

Both sides need to make compromises, and the killing of innocent people by either side is never justified. Whether by suicide vests or by airstrikes.

That seems like a much more balanced response.

Rezavan, you told me you are a Muslim right? In the Israel-Palestine conflict, which side do you learn towards?

Yes, but I'm not going to take one side over another just because we share the same religion. I was not brought up that way. To me, they're both humans, each with their share of good and bad people.

This situation is way too complicated for me to pick one side and blame it all on the other side. I'm 50-50 for Israel-Palestine, but mostly, i wish they would forget their past, and live together in a nation for both Israel and Palestines where both races can live as equal.

I know though, that'll never happen now considering how much blood has been lost on both sides.

Hatred against terrorists is just my nature.

I do not like those tamir tiger terrorists as well. Since they have links with india, am I anti-india or anti-hindu as well???

About anti-muslim, I have nothing against your religion. My target is only to those terrorists. It happens most terrorists are from muslim religions.

BTW, aren't many muslims here say terrorists like OBL and etc are not muslims?

about dirty-mouth, you should check that with your fellow members at first.

I simply defend myself against so many terrorist sympathizers here who insulted me with so many strange dirty words. If you do not like my returned version, do not initiate those dirty attack at the first place.

Whats wrong with this ephone guy? hes pathetic,dirty mouth,biased,anti muslim,he even defends the inhumane war crime of israel....

The israelis on this forum r far better than this guy.... they r not rude nor do they use abusive language...

This guy is just a waste of time.

wasnt there an indian called "iphone" once who got banned?

we have many false flaggers on this forum....indians pretending to be Pakistani, indian pretending to be Chinese, israeli etc. I've seen indians even posing as saudis --their IP address i think was in uttar pradesh :lol:

this forum attracts all kinds of funny people.....

Back
Top Bottom