What's new

6 dead in string of attacks in southern Israel

How Israelis are dead is not your damn business.

Comparing those numbers between two ways of different death is really a joke here. You want to use that to justify terrorism???

You want no palestinians being killed by Israel from now on??? Tell them not to support terrorists and kill anyone who dare to do so. I bet there won't be any palestinians killed by Israel from now on. Can those palestinians do that???

As for arafat, he is not a clean figure as well.

As for the path of killings, well, the reality is clear: those palestinian terrorists kill one israeli, Israel will make sure more than one palestinian will be killed as well (in reality, it is a lot more than one)

"IF" u still doubt it? seriously?

More israelis have died of allergies than hamas attacks.... Am i right? or am i right!

Now compare the number of palestinians killed by israel.

Yes, any sane person would have it.... Dont u?

Its the UN tht has accused israel of war crimes not the late yasir arafat.

The path of killings will get you more resistance... u kill 5 people... 50 people become ur enemy.

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Why a chinese is so concerned with israel???

Very simple: I hate terrorists and I want them all on a fast track to hell. It does not matter it is palestinian terrorists, uighur terrorists or tamir terrorists or whatever terrorists.

A civilized person hates terrorists.

Why a PK is so concerned with Israel?

I clearly call you an idiot since my nationality is not your damn business. I am 100% Chinese. Doubting my nationality is already an insult to me. Calling you an idiot is only for the lighter response.

What is PK? Pakistan.. so listen IDIOT... Pakistan has a population of 160 million people and they all have varying opinions. Some support arabs, some don't... First of all tell me IDIOT.. how dare you stereotype all Pakistanis and say we are concerned with Israel? We don't give a damn about Israel, at least I don't.. We have other things far bigger to worry about then what goes in Palestine and Israel.

I never doubted your nationality and my nationality is not your damn business.

I am clearly 100% Chinese and your doubting my Chinese nationality is a big insult against me.

Calling you an idiot is just for lighter return back to you.

Don't give me those Arabs, Israel feud back to those many years ago or Jews illegally grab those land feud cycle.

Israel in this case initiates the counter-attack clearly to revenge what those terrorists from gaza have done: killing those six people inside Israel at the bus station.

Make clear the reason and cause first and timeline of events first.

I don't give a damn about Arabs or about Israelis... got it? However, if it is about "terrorism" then Israel is as guilty as Palestinians. and you are more than welcome to share your opinions but stop with personal attacks and insults. This form is not your personal property that whoever disagrees with you is an "IDIOT".. Calling everyone an "IDIOT" makes you look like an "IDIOT" too...

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

How israelis are killed is not your damn business too!!!

Because you are not israeli!!! :no:

Clearly it is not your damn business. Why are you so excited???

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Because he isn't one. Look at how he insults all the Chinese members here in order to defend Israel.

Normal Chinese in China will support Israel's counter-attack as well. Real Chinese hates those terrorists. We have been the victims by those type terrorists as well.

Very simple: I hate terrorists and I want them all on a fast track to hell. It does not matter it is palestinian terrorists, uighur terrorists or tamir terrorists or whatever terrorists.

We too hate terrorists that's why we support palestinians!!! :wave:

How israelis are killed is not your damn business too!!!

Because you are not israeli!!! :no:

Can I ask you the same thing too?

How does Palestinians being killed affect you personally?

Ephone, I'm on your side. This is a defence forum, we're all allowed to voice and take sides of whoever we want. I might not necessarily agree with your stand, but you're welcome to voice out ur opinion.

I am not stereotyping any country, let alone Pakistan. I only refer you here.

What is PK? Pakistan.. so listen IDIOT... Pakistan has a population of 160 million people and they all have varying opinions. Some support arabs, some don't... First of all tell me IDIOT.. how dare you stereotype all Pakistanis and say we are concerned with Israel? We don't give a damn about Israel, at least I don't.. We have other things far bigger to worry about then what goes in Palestine and Israel.

You see, those palestinians like to play the victim games to outside world.

Let me give you an analogy.

Mother A has a son who is a killer and has committed such crimes in country B.

According country B's law, an eye for an eye, A's son was executed by country B: shot in the head.

Now A shows her son's dead body to others crying how cruel B is towards her son. A even shows the gruesome picture of her son's head with a lot of damage by the bullet indicating how terribly her son has died.

Can I ask you the same thing too?

How does Palestinians being killed affect you personally?

Ephone, I'm on your side. This is a defence forum, we're all allowed to voice and take sides of whoever we want. I might not necessarily agree with your stand, but you're welcome to voice out ur opinion.

Don't give me those Arabs, Israel feud back to those many years ago or Jews illegally grab those land feud cycle.

Israel in this case initiates the counter-attack clearly to revenge what those terrorists from gaza have done: killing those six people inside Israel at the bus station.

Are you talking to me? Are you blind, I said I don't give a damn about Arabs and Israelis.. and I don't really care about their history or what goes on there... Arabs and Israelis are both semitic cousins and if they don't get along that is not our problem... but the only thing which is a surprise to me is someone from China is so worried about Arab-Israeli conflict.. I have many chinese friends here in USA and really they don't have an opinion either way... They r friends with jews too and friends with arabs too...

And I think we heard you the first time that China supports Jews and Israel and are against terrorists... then what ? How it concerns Pakistan?

And also Culturally, linguistically racially Pakistanis, Iranians, Afghans and North Indians are not related to Arabs and Jews.. Arabs and Jews are semitic people while we are Indo-Iranians or Indo-Aryans... now please take your bragging to some Arab or Israeli or Jewish forum... we are least concerned...

That's what i am asking to you its not your business also why are you so excited???

I think jinxeD_girl was right!!!

I am not as excited as you are. At least I am not using those '!' as often as you are.

Of course I am excited that those terrorists are dealt with prompt justice for those six dead victims. Since China also deals with her own terrorist problems, we have a lot to cooperate with Israel and learn from each other how effectively we can get rid of those terrorists. Isn't it a great news???

U occupy their land,destroy their homes,block AID,cement,med,food, POL,kill indiscriminately,target hospitals,schools,innocent.... and u keep on occupying more land.... dnt give shyt about UNable...

And yet blame the common palestinian?

Thts retarded.

You are the one initiating the talk with me first. Trust me, I have no interest to talk with you at all. Whether you are concerned or not is not business. My stand is quite clear and those terrorists should be dealt with prompt justice for the sake of those six victims.

I have no idea why you drag so long here.

Are you talking to me? Are you blind, I said I don't give a damn about Arabs and Israelis.. and I don't really care about their history or what goes on there... Arabs and Israelis are both semitic cousins and if they don't get along that is not our problem... but the only thing which is a surprise to me is someone from China is so worried about Arab-Israeli conflict.. I have many chinese friends here in USA and really they don't have an opinion either way... They r friends with jews too and friends with arabs too...

And I think we heard you the first time that China supports Jews and Israel and are against terrorists... then what ? How it concerns Pakistan?

And also Culturally, linguistically racially Pakistanis, Iranians, Afghans and North Indians are not related to Arabs and Jews.. Arabs are Jews are semitic people while we are Indo-Iranians or Indo-Aryans... not please take your bragging to some Arab or Israeli or Jewish forum... we are least concerned...

If someone fights back you call him a terrorest ?
Wow, I never knew this thing. Thanks to the indians and the israelis
for letting me know that

then I guess Martin Luther King was a terrorist
the Americans were terrorists since they kicked the British colonizers
Gandhi was a terrorist
... etc

the world is messed up

Back
Top Bottom