What's new

6 dead in string of attacks in southern Israel

You see, those palestinians like to play the victim games to outside world.

Let me give you an analogy.

Mother A has a son who is a killer and has committed such crimes in country B.

According country B's law, an eye for an eye, A's son was executed by country B: shot in the head.

Now A shows her son's dead body to others crying how cruel B is towards her son. A even shows the gruesome picture of her son's head with a lot of damage by the bullet indicating how terribly her son has died.

Actually i was posting that question to Don Jaguar.

But anyway, I have no sympathy for anyone who kills innocent people. In this scenario, both Israel and Palestinians have commited crimes of humanity.

Though some members here like to potray Palestinians as innocent angels who have done nothing wrong and are being brutalized and murdered by Israelis. I don't agree with the over-whelming support for Palestinians.

Common palestinians bombed the bus station and killed those six people. What kind of retard are you???

U occupy their land,destroy their homes,block AID,cement,med,food, POL,kill indiscriminately,target hospitals,schools,innocent.... and u keep on occupying more land.... dnt give shyt about UNable...

And yet blame the common palestinian?

Thts retarded.

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

MLK did not drop a bomb. Do not insult him.

If someone fights back you call him a terrorest ?
Wow, I never knew this thing. Thanks to the indians and the israelis
for letting me know that

then I guess Martin Luther King was a terrorist
the Americans were terrorists since they kicked the British colonizers
Gandhi was a terrorist
... etc

the world is messed up

There is nothing to do with Israel but attitude against terrorism.

It does not matter it is Israel, China, India, Pakistan, Thailand or whatever country you can put out.

If terrorists initiated attacks from A country or territories constantly against B country while A county do nothing against that. B country should hold A country responsible and a prompt attack against A country is for sure justifiable.

As long as what you call so-called senior members, I do not give a damn. If they are correct, I am with them. If they are not, I am not going to speak for them. Specially, I am not going to stay in the same side for those who voice for those terrorists.
Israel fist captured the lands of Palestine and is now killing them but soon they will face the dire consequences of doing this and than you will see and we will laugh

In this scenario, BOTH Israel and Palestinians have commited crimes of humanity.

That seems like a much more balanced response.

Rezavan, you told me you are a Muslim right? In the Israel-Palestine conflict, which side do you learn towards?

Common palestinians bombed the bus station and killed those six people. What kind of retard are you???

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

What about thousands of Palestinians which have been killed and their homes captured

What about thousands of Palestinians which have been killed and their homes captured

If you go back to the vicious cycle for the feud between Jews and Palestinians and drag it along to those years of WWI, start another topic.

Here the discussion is for that string of attacks in southern Israel where six people were killed.

I think that you understood me very well
I did not compare between the two, I only posted that every one should have the right to fight back
what ever the reason and what ever the way to fight

If you are expecting from someone to see his children, wife and every one related to him
being killed and humiliated, you can't expect him stop and do nothing
it's a humen nature for god sake

You seem to like declaring forum members as "terrorists" when they say anything remotely against Israel. :lol:

Look at the title for this topic. In this terrorist attacks, six innocent people got killed by string of attacks by those terrorists from gaza. In addition, hamas in gaza has been for such attacks all along. Israel's counter-attacks for such terrorist activities are clearly justifiable.

Those who condone for those gaza terrorists should have a better name than "terrorist"??? Of course, you can call them terrorist sympathizers as well.

Back
Top Bottom