What's new

6 dead in string of attacks in southern Israel

Whats wrong with this ephone guy? hes pathetic,dirty mouth,biased,anti muslim,he even defends the inhumane war crime of israel....

The israelis on this forum r far better than this guy.... they r not rude nor do they use abusive language...

This guy is just a waste of time.

I wonder no moderator gave him any warning or anything... I thought personal insults were against the forum rules.. aren't they? And he keeps on insulting each n everyone of us (Pakistanis, Chinese and whoever disagrees with him)..

You cannot expect Israel army to do nothing in this case.

You want to stop such vicious cycle??? Palestinians should get Hamas execute those responsible for such attacks and kill whoever will initiate such attacks again.

If that is done, there won't be any Israel retaliation afterwards.

setting aside biases, the attack itself was not justified....

nor is israeli actions of air strikes which beget even more violence and are often collective punishment on Palestinian nationals.

vicious cycle

Yes, but I'm not going to take one side over another just because we share the same religion. I was not brought up that way. To me, they're both humans, each with their share of good and bad people.

This situation is way too complicated for me to pick one side and blame it all on the other side. I'm 50-50 for Israel-Palestine, but mostly, i wish they would forget their past, and live together in a nation for both Israel and Palestines where both races can live as equal.

I know though, that'll never happen now considering how much blood has been lost on both sides.

You're probably right. :tup:

The problem, is that violence begets more violence. Controlling terrorism/separatism is an extremely difficult job, and only a few nations have really tackled it effectively.

I wonder no moderator gave him any warning or anything... I thought personal insults were against the forum rules.. aren't they? And he keeps on insulting each n everyone of us (Pakistanis, Chinese and whoever disagrees with him)..

You had better clean yours first before attacking me.

wasnt there an indian called "iphone" once who got banned?

we have many false flaggers on this forum....indians pretending to be Pakistani, indian pretending to be Chinese, israeli etc. I've seen indians even posing as saudis --their IP address i think was in uttar pradesh :lol:

this forum attracts all kinds of funny people.....

look mr EPHONE...

i told u earlier..u will be labelled as indian......

paranoia at its best...

I never actually reported the posts where he called all the Chinese members "dick men" (he was angry that we were not supporting his country of Israel). :P

You can report them if you want, I have quoted them in this thread. He also called several forum members here "terrorists" in the last few minutes alone. :rofl:

Personally though, I don't really like reporting posts, I think it's more hilarious to leave them.

its amazing that u r talking like this...u have history of using racist words on this forum..;)
dont pretend to be a victim here

wasnt there an indian called "iphone" once who got banned?

we have many false flaggers on this forum....indians pretending to be Pakistani, indian pretending to be Chinese, israeli etc. I've seen indians even posing as saudis --their IP address i think was in uttar pradesh :lol:

this forum attracts all kinds of funny people.....

I am not going to accuse who is he.... otherwise he will start with personal insults again lol! But going from his chatting style.. he is that Nima guy.. Nima is that athiest Iranian guy who is very pro-israeli and hates Afghans, Pakistanis, Arabs etc.. If you have seen Nima posts on Afghan or this forum.. you would notice he used to used cuss words a lot and I mean a lot. But that is just my guess... Now ephone please don't call me an "IDIOT", i am just guessing.

You cannot expect Israel army to do nothing in this case.

You want to stop such vicious cycle??? Palestinians should get Hamas execute those responsible for such attacks and kill whoever will initiate such attacks again.

If that is done, there won't be any Israel retaliation afterwards.

while HAMAS is in charge of the affairs in Gaza, they themselves denied any responsibility for the attack

and i actually believe such denial, because if it was them they would have owned up to them (as they have in the past)

technically speaking, israel is the occupier of Palestinian lands so attacks on israel are inevitable unless the problem is solved. Like i said, vicious cycle. Violence begets more violence, as some here earlier pointed out.

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

I am not going to accuse who is he.... otherwise he will start with personal insults again lol! But going from his chatting style.. he is that Nima guy.. Nima is that athiest Iranian guy who is very pro-israeli and hates Afghans, Pakistanis, Arabs etc.. If you have seen Nima posts on Afghan or this forum.. you would notice he used to used cuss words a lot and I mean a lot. But that is just my guess... Now ephone please don't call me an "IDIOT", i am just guessing.

Nima was quite a case....he was banned some time back if im not mistaken.

IP addresses can always be checked with much ease. But when you see offensive posts, just report em and the friendly PDF staff will oblige if action need be taken.

Hatred against terrorists is just my nature.

And how many people here r rejoicing the attacks?

Ur nature? LOL..... When it comes to israeli war crimes u shy away... infact u doubt it!

about dirty-mouth, you should check that with your fellow members at first.

Its u whose calling everybdy a retard,idiot or a terrorist,dick man.... lack of debating skills?
I simply defend myself against so many terrorist sympathizers here who insulted me with so many strange dirty words. If you do not like my returned version, do not initiate those dirty attack at the first place

View ur posts again.

its amazing that u r talking like this...u have history of using racist words on this forum..;)
dont pretend to be a victim here

Yes, I have posted pictures of Indians... but I never used cuss words (I don't remember at least lol).. I mean I don't involve myself in "personal attacks" or "religious" attacks.

You're probably right. :azn:

He is more pro-Israeli than even the Israeli members here, and that is no easy feat.

He can defend Israel.. I have no problem with it... but what is up with personal insults and "superior" attitude. He is more pro-Israeli than some of the Israelis on this forum... There are some Israelis members on this forum like 500 etc, but no one is so rude. Actually, they r quite friendly.

so rude??? You did not bother to check any earlier posts to see how I was attacked by those...

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

Am I Iranian now??? Wow, creative. :)

Yes, I have posted pictures of Indians... but I never used cuss words (I don't remember at least lol).. I mean I don't involve myself in "personal attacks" or "religious" attacks.

2390.gif

wats difference b/w racism and personal attacks..both seems to be related to each other;)

Back
Top Bottom