What's new

6 dead in string of attacks in southern Israel

If you check those posts again, you would have seen that I was attacked by those so-called fellow countrymen first!!!

I was insulted by that dick-man word first as well.

So do not try to pretend to be the good guy here. Make clear the reason and cause.

In this case, Israel was attacked by those terrorists first and its counter-attack was for sure to be quick and resolute.

In addition, Israel has already made it quite clear to those territories or countries surrounding it: any territories or countries that are used to initiate attacks against Israel, those territories or countries will receive prompt counter-attacks by Israel.

If I were those countries and territories, I am not going to ask why Israel bombs me but why I can not get rid of those terrorists from my country.

BTW, stop guessing my nationality. I have sworn and answered that question so many times. Don't be an idiot here to support those terrorists.

Your only real passion is defending Israel, while insulting real Chinese members (like below_freezing, ChineseTiger, Cardsharp and myself) by calling them "dick-men".

You would prefer to defend a foreign country, while insulting all of your own fellow countrymen? :rofl:

I doubt it. You are an Israeli, that is where your loyalty lies, regardless of your actual ethnicity or nationality.

If you check those posts again, you would have seen that I was attacked by those so-called fellow countrymen first!!!

You have so far insulted ALL the senior Chinese members here, while doing your best to defend Israel.

For you, Israel comes first, everything else comes second. And you are willing to throw your "so-called countrymen" under the bus to achieve that.

He for sure is not a Chinese. I am Pakistani and AGNOSTIC and I have neutral point of view on all organized world religions.. But I am telling ya he is not Chinese. Actually, his writing style is eerily familiar... but I can't pinpoint who he is right now.

See, another idiot jumps out guessing my nationality again. To tell you the truth, there are a lot more support of the Jewish state in China than you could ever imagine.

See, another idiot jumps out guessing my nationality again. To tell you the truth, there are a lot more support of the Jewish state in China than you could ever imagine.

If you actually lived here in China, you would know that nobody really cares about the Israel-Palestine conflict. :lol:

Yes, there is respect for the Jewish people here, they are seen as being very successful and business-minded. However, that does not extend to political support for the "Jewish state" and you should have known better.

If Israel was convicted of war crimes, those Palestinians did not commit a little less.

"IF" u still doubt it? seriously?

More israelis have died of allergies than hamas attacks.... Am i right? or am i right!

Now compare the number of palestinians killed by israel.

Have a problem? Go to U.N.

Yes, any sane person would have it.... Dont u?

Its the UN tht has accused israel of war crimes not the late yasir arafat.

Take the path of terrorism will only get you despised in international community.

The path of killings will get you more resistance... u kill 5 people... 50 people become ur enemy.

At least you should be civilized... what is up with personal attacks... ? I don't hate jews or israel or whatever... Actually, I think Pakistan should have a neutral stance on Israel versus Arabs. How many times Arabs supported us that we should support them?

But I am telling ya you are not Chinese.. why would a Chinese be so concerned with Israel that in each n every post he has to mention Israel? Got it IDIOT...? And don't ever call me IDIOT.. I don't take personal insults very well...

There is nothing to do with Israel but attitude against terrorism.

It does not matter it is Israel, China, India, Pakistan, Thailand or whatever country you can put out.

If terrorists initiated attacks from A country or territories constantly against B country while A county do nothing against that. B country should hold A country responsible and a prompt attack against A country is for sure justifiable.

As long as what you call so-called senior members, I do not give a damn. If they are correct, I am with them. If they are not, I am not going to speak for them. Specially, I am not going to stay in the same side for those who voice for those terrorists.

You have so far insulted ALL the senior Chinese members here, while doing your best to defend Israel.

For you, Israel comes first, everything else comes second. And you are willing to throw your "so-called countrymen" under the bus to achieve that.

A civilized person hates terrorists.

Why a PK is so concerned with Israel?

I clearly call you an idiot since my nationality is not your damn business. I am 100% Chinese. Doubting my nationality is already an insult to me. Calling you an idiot is only for the lighter response.

At least you should be civilized... what is up with personal attacks... ? I don't hate jews or israel or whatever... Actually, I think Pakistan should have a neutral stance on Israel versus Arabs. How many times Arabs supported us that we should support them?

But I am telling ya you are not Chinese.. why would a Chinese be so concerned with Israel that in each n every post he has to mention Israel? Got it IDIOT...? And don't ever call me IDIOT.. I don't take personal insults very well...

Here, witness "ephone" defending Israel with such passion, that he ends up insulting all the senior Chinese members on this forum by calling them "dick-men".

You mean, you are the dick-man as well as that anti-Semitic bxx-freezing.

Well, another dick-man surfaces. If you call those anti-Semitic remarks respectable, there is nothing I can say to these type of dick-men.

What kind of a Chinese person, would insult his fellow countrymen, in order to defend a foreign country? :lol: That's because they aren't his countrymen, his true loyalty is to Israel not to any other country.

There is nothing to do with Israel but attitude against terrorism.

It does not matter it is Israel, China, India, Pakistan, Thailand or whatever country you can put out.

If terrorists initiated attacks from A country or territories constantly against B country while A county do nothing against that. B country should hold A country responsible and a prompt attack against A country is for sure justifiable.

As long as what you call so-called senior members, I do not give a damn. If they are correct, I am with them. If they are not, I am not going to speak for them. Specially, I am not going to stay in the same side for those who voice for those terrorists.

Are you jew??? (no offence to judaism)

There is nothing to do with Israel but attitude against terrorism..

I don't give a damn about Arabs or about Israelis... got it? However, if it is about "terrorism" then Israel is as guilty as Palestinians. and you are more than welcome to share your opinions but stop with personal attacks and insults. This form is not your personal property that whoever disagrees with you is an "IDIOT".. Calling everyone an "IDIOT" makes you look like an "IDIOT" too...

Back
Top Bottom