What's new

6 dead in string of attacks in southern Israel

Terrorists like you should be shoot dead.

No country will tolerate terrorist activities like this. In that environment, Israel will counter-attack any territories where such attack was initiated.

Any territories or countries harboring those terrorists will pay dearly for what they have done. At the end of the day, the loser will be those who harbor those terrorists.

Thats good.Those terrorists should learn a lesson.

But what's bad is, they are gonna avenge it 10 times worse from the Phalestinians.

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

Who is crying now???

False hope does not help those terrorists and those who want to be one.

If Israel wants peace it should stop Gaza Blockade and free Palestine or other wise Muslims will very soon deal with Israel and Israel will cry forever

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

Death to Israel

These type of slogans really make me laugh.

Terrorists like you should be shoot dead.

No country will tolerate terrorist activities like this. In that environment, Israel will counter-attack any territories where such attack was initiated.

Any territories or countries harboring those terrorists will pay dearly for what they have done. At the end of the day, the loser will be those who harbor those terrorists.

Atleast u should read what he said....

Harbouring terrorists? dude israel is convicted of war crimes... do u support them aswell?

The terrorist attacks my israeli settlers what about them? should the palestinians also attack israel and bomb tel aviv without discrimination?

Heck the israelis even bombed hospitals n schools!

The guy who supports war crimes n terrorism against innocent people is a scum.

nice joke !
you will see soon is this a joke or reality

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

What Muslim has to do with Israel issue????
Israel is killing our Muslim Brothers in Palestine and has captured the second most holy place for use Masjid e Aqsa

A very simple question: Why do you hold those terrorists in prison?

In China, we do not hold them. If they are terrorists, we shoot them. We are not that rich to feed those dogs and give them a roof, a door and walls.

Here is starving Hamas leadership in Gaza:

56010x.jpg

And here regular starving Gazans holding pics of their starving terrorist relatives in israeli jails:

610x.jpg

I wonder if your stupidity is also sponsored by Israel or its natural?

What type of idiot are you?

You need make clear the reason and cause first.

Israel was attacked first and its counter-attack was initiated later. It is none of PK's problems.

Monsters? You should ask those monsters who attacked the bus stations and killed those six people.

Yea I wouldnt be surprised at anything those israeli monsters do. They may be trying to distract the attention of these demonstraters

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Well, as long as U.S. is behind Israel, nothing can happen.

The only solution is through peace negotiation and the only realizable way is to go back to the 1967 border to settle the territories and have a division of Jerusalem. In that sense, two-state solution is the only way out.

Yea its only a matter of time that the will of billions overcomes 7 million or so zionists

If Israel was convicted of war crimes, those Palestinians did not commit a little less.

Have a problem? Go to U.N.

Take the path of terrorism will only get you despised in international community.

Atleast u should read what he said....

Harbouring terrorists? dude israel is convicted of war crimes... do u support them aswell?

The terrorist attacks my israeli settlers what about them? should the palestinians also attack israel and bomb tel aviv without discrimination?

Heck the israelis even bombed hospitals n schools!

The guy who supports war crimes n terrorism against innocent people is a scum.

Idiot like you does not deserve to be Chinese at all.

I admire Israel's courage but its determination is not good enough.

Any proved terrorists should be shoot dead immediately instead of being held at prison. If they were out later, they will be back into terrorism right away and innocent civilians will be killed again.

Anyway, such prompt counter-attack send a clear message: any territories or countries harboring those terrorists will be dealt with a prompt vendetta.

Buddy you should ignore ephone.

He defends Israel more than anything else, and could care less about either of the two flags that he is hosting.

Idiot like you does not deserve to be Chinese at all.

I admire Israel's courage but its determination is not good enough.

Any proved terrorists should be shoot dead immediately instead of being held at prison. If they were out later, they will be back into terrorism right away and innocent civilians will be killed again.

Anyway, such prompt counter-attack send a clear message: any territories or countries harboring those terrorists will be dealt with a prompt vendetta.

Your only real passion is defending Israel, while insulting real Chinese members (like below_freezing, ChineseTiger, Cardsharp and myself) by calling them "dick-men".

You would prefer to defend a foreign country, while insulting all of your own fellow countrymen? :rofl:

I doubt it. You are an Israeli, that is where your loyalty lies, regardless of your actual ethnicity or nationality.

After almost 200 Han Chinese were bloodily murdered by those uighur terrorist bastards, our soldiers should be praised for still keeping the calm.

In Qing dynasty, Han Chinese would not have tolerated such massacre and a counter-attack against those uighur terrorists would have already started.

is it the love towards your muslims brothers or hatred for jews that makes you talk like that ...... if it's love where's your love for these guys ...fu%$n hypocrite...:sick:
we bharti's dont support killing unlike you....:angry:

chinese-cop-pointing-gun-at-subdued-uighur.jpg
610xeij.jpg
20097194421809580_5.jpg
A-woman-on-crutches-prote-006.jpg
090707nipxinjiang--124697661758099800.jpg

What type of idiot are you?

You need make clear the reason and cause first.

Israel was attacked first and its counter-attack was initiated later. It is none of PK's problems.

Monsters? You should ask those monsters who attacked the bus stations and killed those six people.

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Well, as long as U.S. is behind Israel, nothing can happen.

The only solution is through peace negotiation and the only realizable way is to go back to the 1967 border to settle the territories and have a division of Jerusalem. In that sense, two-state solution is the only way out.
Israel is the biggest terrorist and and has killed thousands of innocent people in Palestine soon will see the results

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

After almost 200 Han Chinese were bloodily murdered by those uighur terrorist bastards, our soldiers should be praised for still keeping the calm.

In Qing dynasty, Han Chinese would not have tolerated such massacre and a counter-attack against those uighur terrorists would have already started.
This brutality will harm China more than doing anything GOOD

Your only real passion is defending Israel, while insulting real Chinese members (like below_freezing, ChineseTiger, Cardsharp and myself) by calling them "dick-men".

You would prefer to defend a foreign country, while insulting all of your own fellow countrymen? :rofl:

I doubt it. You are an Israeli, that is where your loyalty lies, regardless of your actual ethnicity or nationality.

He for sure is not a Chinese. I am Pakistani and AGNOSTIC and I have neutral point of view on all organized world religions.. But I am telling ya he is not Chinese. Actually, his writing style is eerily familiar... but I can't pinpoint who he is right now.

He for sure is not a Chinese. I am Pakistani and AGNOSTIC and I have neutral point of view on all organized world religions.. But I am telling ya he is not Chinese. Actually, his talking style is eerily familiar... but I can't pinpoint who he is right now.

You're right, and not a single Chinese member here buys it.

See how ephone insults all the senior Chinese members here, like below_freezing and ChineseTiger, while desperately trying to defend Israel.

What kind of person, would defend a foreign country, and insult his fellow countrymen to achieve that? It is complete BS, and he knows it.

Back
Top Bottom