What's new

6 dead in string of attacks in southern Israel

Thousands of Pakistanis are slaughtered by their own fellow Muslims yearly, while this tragic event happens but once a year in Israel and get quickly squashed, i think you have a lot to learn yourself.
we didnt have this problem until we joined the west on its so called "war on terror"

Here is starving Hamas leadership in Gaza:

56010x.jpg

And here regular starving Gazans holding pics of their starving terrorist relatives in israeli jails:

610x.jpg

Yeah right....

Cable from the U.S. Embassy in Tel Aviv says Israeli officials wanted Gaza’s economy ‘functioning at the lowest level possible consistent with avoiding a humanitarian crisis.’
I wonder if your stupidity is also sponsored by Israel or its natural?

Israel wants to play God,by trying to decide who eats what and how they get minimum nutrition..If it was not for the so called "Villians" aka Hamas smugglers who tunnel under borders to transport essential supplies..Gaza people had dies long ago.And much of the world keeping a watchful eye on Israel..If Israel is left alone they will eat the Palestinians alive..thats for sure.

Masters of deceit and confusion..Thats what the Zionists are and thats what they do..They keep the world confused about the reality.

^^ Look who started the War OF Terror

1279487580.1279487581.jpg.thumb.jpg

somebody with such a low IQ cannot start something beneficial...

Some of the attitudes, on both side of this situation, is highly disturbing. I don't understand how any viable solution will come into place with this sort of blood thirsty mindset, other than off course one of them annexing each other completely out of existence.

Agree with you. My personal thoughts are the 2 sides are so far apart there is no point. The hatred is deep rooted and will perhaps take a lifetime to change which is really sad. I dont think we will see peace in our lifetime

If it was not for the so called "Villians" aka Hamas smugglers who tunnel under borders to transport essential supplies..Gaza people had dies long ago.
Spare me of that nonsense. Even your link clearly says that Israel wants to avoid the humanitarian crisis. Israel always supplied more than enough food and medicines to Gaza.

Hamas on contrary is reason for wars and sufferings of the Palestinians.

P.S. here is leader of Popular Resistance Committees (PRC) that was killed today:

610x.jpg

Looks he starved a lot under the blockade :(

And here regular members of PRC:

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

peaceful starving peasants.

500 why cant you stick to the thread? Its about 6 fatalities. Why cant you stick to the thread? Are you just plain stupid as well as coming from a land known for being thieves and liars? Just add something positive to the thread and keep your trolling to yourself mr low life.
BTW rest in peace for the 6 deaths - so sad for the families

@500 it was mentioned in norwegian news that a child also got killed in the action your country tok against pcr. can you confirm this?

EDIT: and two egyptian borderguards!

@500 it was mentioned in norwegian news that a child also got killed in the action your country tok against pcr. can you confirm this?

EDIT: and two egyptian borderguards!

A child is always killed in any action Israel does silko....

now wait israel will bomb them and they will lost 600 more .in fact israel need such attacks on israel .it will help them to wipe out Palestinians

If Israel wants peace it should stop Gaza Blockade and free Palestine or other wise Muslims will very soon deal with Israel and Israel will cry forever

Back
Top Bottom