What's new

5 Turkish Weapons of War Russia Should Fear

Nowadays ex-citizens of Ottomans who seperated and created own countries also don't love Iran and Russia.
If there weren't Jerusalem problem they would have partnership with Israel.

Do you know which countries Turkey alone faced in WW1 ?
Did you not lose control of middle east?
that's a lost i'd say.then lets commit genocide.shall we

It is also possible that Russia and Iran plan a PYD state in Northern Syria connected to Mediterranean then crack down BARZANI and install a puppet leader from Barzani opponents. Then try to build pipelines through North Irak and Syria. It is a far theory. But could be discussed.

Did you not lose control of middle east?
that's a lost i'd say.then lets commit genocide.shall we
Though, we didn't lost the soveignty of our country, we can't say the same for some other countries.

If you wanna commit genocide do on your own. We have no business with genocides.

Though, we didn't lost the soveignty of our country, we can't say the same for some other countries.

If you wanna commit genocide do on your own. We have no business with genocides.
lol i commit genocide?it was you who did it.
no understanign of sarcasm whatso ever.
genocide back then and even today you are doing wrong stuff.let assad be.he is the democratically elected president.
stop supporting ISIS.but why would you?you make gains from war in syria

Koral's working ET/ED frequency range is between 0.4 GHz to 40 GHz.

Where is any PROOF!!!
wouldn't that also damage Russia and other ally systems as well??

assuming they aren't protected from EM damage
Any electronic warfare systam has reconnaissance subsystem, furtermore it is allways united with air defense system into a single super-system. So all visible objects are carefully selected as non-targets and likely targets.

Koral's working ET/ED frequency range is between 0.4 GHz to 40 GHz.
Koral's working ET/ED frequency range is between 0.4 GHz to 40 GHz. Where is any PROOF!!!
For the purposes of of electronic reconnaissance, ie, to the reception may be. But as for the transmission, I do not think so. I do not see the appropriate antenna for low frequencies.
Just look at S-400 radar antenna dimension and compare with KORAL's ones.
_MG_1839.JPG

lol i commit genocide?it was you who did it.
no understanign of sarcasm whatso ever.
genocide back then and even today you are doing wrong stuff.let assad be.he is the democratically elected president.
stop supporting ISIS.but why would you?you make gains from war in syria
Democratic elected president who uses chemical attacks on civilians..
Stop supporting Isis? Proof?

Ther is no one informatio about that and you are the expert?
Just some university education:yes4:. The truth of my words you may check by yourself with simple optical models and experiments. Transmission power of electronic system = transmission power of lamp or laser, antenna = optical focusing system, input electronic circuits = optical sensor.

Koral is also based on a sophisticated software, which can be mentioned as AI, Koral system is learning by doing almost autonomous !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom