What's new

5 Ridiculous Things You Probably Believe About Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are saying, per the Islamic law, a woman is supposed to wear veil when outside?

NO. Islam ordered Hijab. Covering means, not to wear small skirts/capris or sking hugging dress.

Idiot. If you are so Islamophobic, then why on PDF, eh?
First go and learn about Islam.

Islam says to cover yourself, not be wear what the pictures are showing. Our ladies cover to avoid people like you having lustful gaze on them. Unlike yours. Over.

For a change instead of looking at the flag of the poster , read it.

It talks about how others are ignorant about Islam and is talking in the religion's favor.

I have never seen such ignorance, ridiculing even the good posts.

Between desiman is a muslim, a better one than you for sure. ....

For a change instead of looking at the flag of the poster , read it.

It talks about how others are ignorant about Islam and is talking in the religion's favor.

I have never seen such ignorance, ridiculing even the good posts. Shame on people like you.

Between desiman is a muslim, a better one than you for sure. ....
'I saw the first few lines. I judged from the title and ignored it. Ill try. Thanks.

'I saw the first few lines. I judged from the title and ignored it. Ill try. Thanks.

Highly appreciate your reply. Its alright.

Apologies if I was harsh....i'm just pissed off with the quality of discussions and of most posting in other threads around.

... Our ladies cover to avoid people like you having lustful gaze on them. Unlike yours. Over.

Would you find it socially acceptable if I as a man wore a burqa3? Would you wear one?

Actually this question is intended less for LH and more for members who weigh heavier in the age scale.

Idiot. If you are so Islamophobic, then why on PDF, eh?
First go and learn about Islam.

Islam says to cover yourself, not be wear what the pictures are showing. Our ladies cover to avoid people like you having lustful gaze on them. Unlike yours. Over.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
dude desiman is a muslim
and i bet he is a better human being then you.

What if one of the most ridiculous things about Islam that you probably believed was that :

1. Islam is brutal and crude.
2. Islam is misogynist
3. That Islam is intolerant
4. Islam is violent

OK, so it's more than one - sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom