What's new

5 Pakistani nationals of Zainebiyoun Brigade killed in Syria buried in Qom today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would volunteers take permission of the Pakistani state if the holy sites in Makkah or Madina were targeted, and would PDF members here question those people that went to defend the holy sites there without getting state permission?

We are talking about baby killing on sectarian basis, by the brain washed haters!

Its not a matter of 5 dead, its about the brain washing, which has been going on in our society from past 3 decades, religious branding and practicing at public places, result is there for every one to see.

Iran surely have tested loyalties... before admitting them to training camps, and surely such large scale planning and organizations are not made for 5 militants, millions of Pakistanis had been trained during Zardari rule, most of them hold govt. jobs in Pakistan.
If investigations made, one could easily spot the surge of young Pakistani shia travelling to Iran for weeks!
This plan was perhaps charted out 1/2 century ago, who's execution started 3 decades ago and you had brain washed breed available today. yet you are telling us Pakistani shia are killing babies in reaction to shrine attack?
On the other hand, why is it only present day Afghan and Pakistani shia does all the hard work of killing babies of Muslims? Why not shia of Iran do it them self?

Talking about Mecca and Medina, that has been constantly under attack and you know by whom!
but I haven't seen any Pakistani bothered with it ever, other than general Zia ul Haq? This is why general Haq and his army is most hated by Iran regime and its puppies.

Last edited:
So many of my countrymen here bashing Zeinabiyoun Fighters calling them 'Brainwashed' Youth. These are the ones who'd have no objection over youth being actually brainwashed and sent to IS Camps in Syria or Afghanistan. It is a premier duty every Sunni and Shia Muslim to guard the Holy Site including the Tomb of Prophet's Granddaughter. It is also obligatory for a Muslim to fight against Fitnah, Khawarij and those spreading hatred using the exploiting the Religion. No Citizen is property of the State. A Human is born free and it is his right given by the GOD to travel anywhere he want. Those commenting against these Fighters are kids chillin at home posing to be Political Analysts but actually waiting for their Matriculation Result.

So many of my countrymen here bashing Zeinabiyoun Fighters calling them 'Brainwashed' Youth. These are the ones who'd have no objection over youth being actually brainwashed and sent to IS Camps in Syria or Afghanistan. It is a premier duty every Sunni and Shia Muslim to guard the Holy Site including the Tomb of Prophet's Granddaughter. It is also obligatory for a Muslim to fight against Fitnah, Khawarij and those spreading hatred using the exploiting the Religion. No Citizen is property of the State. A Human is born free and it is his right given by the GOD to travel anywhere he want. Those commenting against these Fighters are kids chillin at home posing to be Political Analysts but actually waiting for their Matriculation Result.

I'll take it...Now Pakistan will start doing same in Iran's sistan province....There are thousands of Sunni Baloch who must be willing to fight against Assad. Time to recruit them now and let Iran cry like a bitch

I'll take it...Now Pakistan will start doing same in Iran's sistan province....There are thousands of Sunni Baloch who must be willing to fight against Assad. Time to recruit them now and let Iran cry like a bitch
I regret to burst your bubble but Pakistan is supporting Bashar Al Assad in Syria. We have no point to recruit Wahabis against him. You can just keep on bobbling your childish thoughts.

I regret to burst your bubble but Pakistan is supporting Bashar Al Assad in Syria. We have no point to recruit Wahabis against him. You can just keep on bobbling your childish thoughts.

I know but policy can be changed if Iranians don't stop recruiting our citizens without our permission.

A citizen doesn't need anyone's permission to volunteer against Khawarij.

Good riddance. Brainwashed terrorists serving their masters and not even remotely their own country's interests. Not only that (such a thing is not even an excuse) they were actively aiding the biggest genocidal maniac of the 21st century in his quest of massacring and destroying Syria for the sake of a few more decades on the throne. Not only that the terrorist groups that those 5 vermin were a part of take actively part in the murder of our Syrian brothers and sisters. May they go to hell like all similar degenerates regardless of nationality, ethnicity, sect and religion.

We will avenge every single brother and sister that died in the hands of those terrorists. That's what we Arabs do. Not today not tomorrow but even if we will have to wait 100 years we will do this. As we did to all other oppressors eventually whether local or foreign.

There are many many people from pakistan joining the syria war .
Police has arrested many people from pakistan who were going to fight for isis and they had maps of iran . And now we got the news of fighting for shia sect .

What I believe is, these all stupid fools should stop preferring the interests of Saudis and iran and start working for the betterment and unity of their own country .
Enough of being used as a tool to fight others wars . Pakistan should take strict measures on its citizens for joining the either countries war .

A citizen doesn't need anyone's permission to volunteer against Khawarij.

Apparently, dead bodies of such citizens can't come back to Pakistan.
If permission is not needed, than why didn't you asked Zardari to open a register of khawarji baby kills?

Last edited:
Guys guys guys

Pakistan has remained safe thanks to Allah almighty.

If there are volunteers in Zainabiyyun, they have gone for their own beliefs. If there are militias in ISIS they are gone for their own reasons. If there are forces in Bahrain and other monarchy countries to support God damn monarchs,,,Keep it far far far away from Pakistan.

In this war, Who is right and who is not, cannot bring a threat to Pakistan's safety and sovereignty inshallah.

#Safe Pakistan

Ok buddy.

You sir , are against isis and it's ideology and want it's destruction like any other muslims .
I respect your concerns but you should note the situation of a country pakistan that has suffered and lost its 80,000 innocent citizens in this war of terrorism fought for USA and afghanistan. It was their war but we being fool driven by religious emotions jumped in the war and destroyed ourselves . You know well that in pakistan, innocent shias get butchered and we also have organisations like isis who kills shias whenever they want . You must know that I'm from a city where the shia hazara live who have been the target of the freaking terrorists since years . These shia hazara have taken oath that they'll never join any such organisations based on interest of any sect and they'll not join any anti state activity because they fear for their lives and their children's lives .
Any such news roaming in pakistan about pakistani joining syria war for shias can prove a havoc for the safety of the innocent shias here and they can be targeted so please fight your yourself .

We understand your feelings but we've to save our shias too .

You sir , are against isis and it's ideology and want it's destruction like any other muslims .
I respect your concerns but you should note the situation of a country pakistan that has suffered and lost its 80,000 innocent citizens in this war of terrorism fought for USA and afghanistan. It was their war but we being fool driven by religious emotions jumped in the war and destroyed ourselves . You know well that in pakistan, innocent shias get butchered and we also have organisations like isis who kills shias whenever they want . You must know that I'm from a city where the shia hazara live who have been the target of the freaking terrorists since years . These shia hazara have taken oath that they'll never join any such organisations based on interest of any sect and they'll not join any anti state activity because they fear for their lives and their children's lives .
Any such news roaming in pakistan about pakistani joining syria war for shias can prove a havoc for the safety of the innocent shias here and they can be targeted so please fight your yourself .

We understand your feelings but we've to save our shias too .
My heart goes for the Hazaras. I know what happened to them especially the ones in Parachinar.
Yes, Sunnis were sacrificed for US-Afghanistan war, feel sad for them too
But it must be ended, we Iranians are the symbol of peaceful living with Sunnis.
As far as KSA has huge influence on Pakistani politicians, these incidents are inevitable to happen. I wonder when will Muslims wake up?!!!
Pakistani Shias , as @Serpentine said , were not the martyrs mentioned in this article. Actually they were living in Iran for years and voluntarily went to protect Zeynabiyya holy shrine. I cannot name them Pakistani volunteers anymore. They were Iranians

Pak government need to be alert more than ever to prevent the terrorist Pakistanis going to Syria and Iran and to eliminate them once they enter Pakistan in a similar way it is acting courageously against TTP etc. or time will not forgive the leadership as Pakistan is being cornered by Afghanistan and specially by Iran & India and its security will be breached easily.

My heart goes for the Hazaras. I know what happened to them especially the ones in Parachinar.
Yes, Sunnis were sacrificed for US-Afghanistan war, feel sad for them too
But it must be ended, we Iranians are the symbol of peaceful living with Sunnis.
As far as KSA has huge influence on Pakistani politicians, these incidents are inevitable to happen. I wonder when will Muslims wake up?!!!
Pakistani Shias , as @Serpentine said , were not the martyrs mentioned in this article. Actually they were living in Iran for years and voluntarily went to protect Zeynabiyya holy shrine. I cannot name them Pakistani volunteers anymore. They were Iranians

Thanks .
Saudias fame has decreased very fastly in pakistan due to their wahabism and providing funds to the terrorists in pakistani madrassas . All people of pakistan are against the influence of saudia here but unfortunately we got sick rulers like nawaz sharif who prefers his personal interest and his business in saudia over the national interests that is why he's scared to say no to arab.

What these shias from pakistan did was their choice but we oppose any such organisations or moments from iran to call or include the pakistani shias against isis cause it's only going to create a havoc in our soceity .

We live in a sorry soceity that has no gratitude for another's life so such sectarianism from iran or saudia is not in our best interest .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom