What's new

5 Pakistani nationals of Zainebiyoun Brigade killed in Syria buried in Qom today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doeesnt make them any less of Muslim nor any less of Pakistani.
Secondly, even if they return back they won't be brainwashed and wouldn't start their own cult.
There's a huge difference BTW trained and untrained person carrying a gun
Well are you sure that they are starting a cult . I thought in Pakistan main problem is with Taliban cult and al-Qaeda cult some other cult that they get their ideology from another country not Iran.

Well its not important if those weapons were used against communist or Muslim as I recall those communists were the main weapon supplier of the Muslims who you cry that we used Israeli weapon against them and its not problem for you that Iraq get weapon from atheist who were occupying a Muslim nation (Afghanistan) to attack us .
Taliban attacking you and not USSR IS NEWS TO ME
secondly, it becomes uneccesary when Iran is at fault. I understand. Because when itncomes to Israel Iran show most prominent hatred yet it found no shame in accepting nthe weapons to attack place where shaiasm orginated

Well are you sure that they are starting a cult . I thought in Pakistan main problem is with Taliban cult and al-Qaeda cult some other cult that they get their ideology from another country not Iran.
Imam sirei. Because that's how older cults started when volunteers went from here to another see of border

Citizen are no nation property . they are free people with free will . and no governments have the authority to void this God given right. I thought as a devote Muslim you were aware that humans are born free and die free in Islam.
Again what you called Islam might not be the very same Islam for others. Recruiting another citizen for ones own evil end is not exactly gods work. Is it because Iran have ran out of their own people ? That they have to recruit foreign fighters ?

The cult that is receiving idealogy constantly from the Marjah is the most sinister ones ...

Taliban attacking you and not USSR IS NEWS TO ME
secondly, it becomes uneccesary when Iran is at fault. I understand. Because when itncomes to Israel Iran show most prominent hatred yet it found no shame in accepting nthe weapons to attack place where shaiasm orginated

Imam sirei. Because that's how older cults started when volunteers went from here to another see of border

Again what you called Islam might not be the very same Islam for others. Recruiting another citizen for ones own evil end is not exactly gods work. Is it because Iran have ran out of their own people ? That they have to recruit foreign fighters ?
The Iraq you were so concerned about was attacking us with weapons from a country who was occupying a Muslim country . have you forgot that.
And yes Taliban attacked us if you are not aware.

The Iraq you were so concerned about was attacking us with weapons from a country who was occupying a Muslim country . have you forgot that.
Oh yeah the typical " he hit madam so I hit him" argument. But Iraq doesn't openly say or hate as Mich as Iran shows publicly to Israel. So what does that make Iran now ? A hypocrites.
All rantings and not a single proof

KSA seems focused as never before on them ...let's wait and see ...
With Iranian mortar fire attacks and their threats to Pakistan, I wouldn't he surprised

Oh yeah the typical " he hit madam so I hit him" argument. But Iraq doesn't openly say or hate as Mich as Iran shows publicly to Israel. So what does that make Iran now ? A hypocrites.
All rantings and not a single proof

With Iranian mortar fire attacks and their threats to Pakistan, I wouldn't he surprised
And we bought weapon from USA not Israel and USA get those weapon from Israel.
And those mortar attacks stop when you guys do something about the ones who attack us ffrom your country.

And we bought weapon from USA not Israel and USA get those weapon from Israel.
And those mortar attacks stop when you guys do something about the ones who attack us ffrom your country.
Typical backstabber. Rather than training the border guards you throw mortars at friends. Good!
Shows your colour and reinforces your double game. All the while giving Uzair baloch Irani passport and an unhindered access to yadav

Stop playing the victim.

Pakistan supported Iran during the Iran-Iraq conflict, Pakistan was one of the first to recognize the Islamic revolution and what do we get? Iran hosted Kulbhushan Jadhav and misguide Pakistani youth for its geopolitical designs.

Stop playing the victim.

Pakistan supported Iran during the Iran-Iraq conflict, Pakistan was one of the first to recognize the Islamic revolution and what do we get? Iran hosted Kulbhushan Jadhav and misguide Pakistani youth for its geopolitical designs.
Iran was the first country who recognized Pakistan and what we get hosting jundoallah and misguided baluch youth in its geopolitical designs.

You see isn't it easy to see one side of the equation.

They fire mortars and then speak at length about Unity ...next day they threat Pakistan and again speak of unity ....:bunny:

They fire mortars and then speak at length about Unity ...next day they threat Pakistan and again speak of unity ....:bunny:
Persians what do you expect ?

Iran was the first country who recognized Pakistan and what we get hosting jundoallah and misguided baluch youth in its geopolitical designs.

That was shah of Iran not some deceit misguided mullah who took on power and started mass brainwashing of youth

You can't equate a new country being formed, legally, with the overthrow of the Shah and the subsequent Islamic revolution which the West was actively against. False equivalence.

Jundallah is an Iranian militant group composed of Iranian Baluch, not Pakistani Baluch. What do you think Abdolmalek Rigi was a Pakistan?! No, he was an Iranian. Where was Rigi arrested?

According to the Iranian government, on 23 February 2010, Rigi, with forged Afghan passport, was passenger of the flight which traveled from Dubai to Kyrgyzstan.​

The equation is only balanced inside your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom