What's new

5 Pakistani casualties on LoC recently, India always one step ahead of Pak: Army commander Kashmir

They did give proof, lol.

Yes, undeniable proof that the so called surgical strikes were carried out in the land of the midnight Sun. !!!
Last time it was claimed that the strikes took place after mid-night.
Now what do the pictures you posted show.

kaatz.jpg

Pakistani Spec Forces has crossed the LoC many times, it is routine. <Sigh> the killing will go on with no end in sight.

The reason that there is much higher casualties in India, is because the PA has become very battle hardened, the TTP and allies, only have only Hizbullah as a potential comparison.

We are literally kicking the $hit of the IA.

From time-to-time they use IEDs to attempt intrusion into our area.
Just a small point here - planting an IED requires time and access to the area and some level of information on troop movement.

If an IED was successfully planted, then the 'intrusion' was already accomplished.

Just a small point here - planting an IED requires time and access to the area and some level of information on troop movement.

If an IED was successfully planted, then the 'intrusion' was already accomplished.
India is also planting many IEDs on Pakistani side of LoC, a Pakistani Senator and member of Senate Defence committee revealed it.

IED.jpg

If it helps to breathe normally and make you smile, go ahead & enjoy the fake news.

5 kya 50 be kah deta to hum na kya ker lena tha. Yeh to in ka bara pun ka kah humeri casualties 5 tak he rakhin inho na.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA. I KNOW RIGHT.

Azeem log hain. BUT as @Areesh says

Sath Main “Mutmeen Bagairat” bhi hai. :D

What about this.

Yes India is countless miles ahead.....
0FF189FA-51FE-47C0-8C36-65B5F89FA4CB.png

Yes, undeniable proof that the so called surgical strikes were carried out in the land of the midnight Sun. !!!
Last time it was claimed that the strikes took place after mid-night.
Now what do the pictures you posted show.

kaatz.jpg

I suggest you rely on the official announcement of the IA and not depend on the initial unverified claims or interpretation of the story form "sources".

hmmn if it makes u sleep well ..

Ok.
I don't know how all of that invalidates the surgical strikes.

But if you must know, yes, I'm indeed sleeping well.
DSCN4214.jpg

Last edited:
And?

I suggest you look at the chronology of events, when commie Keju baba asked for proof and when it was provided and he was shut up rightly.
proofs provided ? lol . plz shae the link (official link not ant sort of film scene)

proofs provided ? lol . plz shae the link (official link not ant sort of film scene)

The initial video I posted is the proof janaab.
RSTV or Rajya Sabha TV is a public broadaster. It is wholly owned by the upper house of the Indian Parliament or Rajya Sabha.
The video you saw was given to several media houses by the IA, hence the choppy low quality editing.

RSTV or Rajya Sabha TV is a public broadaster. It is wholly owned by the upper house of the Indian Parliament or Rajya Sabha.
The video you saw was given to several media houses by the IA, hence the choppy low quality editing.

It was given after a year. Nobody knows its credibility or authenticity.

And looking at the way IA and its generals are desperate for face saving after continuous thrashing at LOC there is a greater possibility that the video is fake.

It was given after a year. Nobody knows its credibility or authenticity.

Well, for a year post the surgical strikes pa and IA were engaged in continuous cfvs, over what you lot claim were just lies.

So what if the proof was provided at a later date, that does not automatically mean its false, and thinking so is just conjecture on your part.

And looking at the way IA and its generals are desperate for face saving there is a great possibility that the video is fake.

You are confusing India with Pakistan.
IA does not need to hold any sway among the Indian populace which is why they can freely tell how many casualties they have had unlike PA which hides its casualties.
And likewise, just like how we can believe the IA COAS when he says pakistani snipers are hurting Indian soldiers, we can also believe him when he says the surgical strikes happened.

lol watch the video again if thats the visibility at 4am then we are living on another planet .

Back
Top Bottom