What's new

5 Pakistani casualties on LoC recently, India always one step ahead of Pak: Army commander Kashmir

ISPR does not report many casualties.
For ecample in between 2003-Oct 2017, 300 Pakistan armt casualties on LoC as per CJCS Gen Hayat but ISPR did not even announce 50 to public.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/300-...sefire-violations-by-india-since-2003.528450/

T-17012019151418.png
in the meantime almot 5000 indian soldiers were killed during that time.

by whom?
some random facebook guy?
The RTI activist who reported it to Indian express. He realized his mistake during a phone conversation in August 2017. Which is why even the RTI online archives have deleted the document as it was a misibterpretation by the activist.

The RTI activist who reported it to Indian express. He realized his mistake during a phone conversation in August 2017. Which is why even the RTI online archives have deleted the document as it was a misibterpretation by the activist.
Bullshit
20190118_104641.gif

And also it was released a year later
its a bluff . agar chal jaye to thik na chaley to ye to bss ek channel ney video di ha is sey hamara(indian army ) kuch lena dena ni . lol .
ye bhool gaye next day purey loc pey bus bhar k journalist gaye they .

Last edited:
so it is that random FB guy.

There are dozens of videos of Spec Fcs attacks on indians that one can find on YouTube and ********.

Happening since Congress government

Happening for many years. All Indian acts of aggression are getting appropriately responded

Nope.

In the 21st century happened only during border standoffs, Parliament attack, 26/11 and the like, i.e. long periods of CFVs following an event like the above.

Hence Surgical strikes happened, PA was humiliated and then the +1 year long cfv.

To prove your drama you are now inventing things which don't exist. LOC has seen such kind of aggression since many years.

Nope.
Nothing like 2016 happened since 26/11.

Go back a few years in the pakistani army section and see all the threads about pak soldiers being killed for 1 long year during cfvs exactly after surgical strikes.

Well as they you can fool some people sometimes. But not all people all the times.

The thing is that CFV and LOC were used by BJP to fool Indians who actually believed that BJP would bring 10 Pakistani heads for 1 Indian head

Still BJP has very good chance of winning next elections

Nope.
Never has, never will.
Nothing short of a full blown war will influence elections in India.

But I understand the need for you to say the same after all pakistan literally survives on anti India rhetoric and how can the people whom you deem lesser be any better than you.

PA has directly ruled pakistan for 33 out of the 71 years since pakistan's independence. #MuhDemocrazy
PA was able to stay in power for this long because it was able to brainwash pakistanis by projecting its hate of India.

So you need a whole year to shut up leftists. Okay :lol:

Yup.

Yeah we can see that with record Indian deaths in cross border firing

Actually, we see even more deaths in the pakistani quarter not that your rulers will ever reveal it to you.

number-of-martyred-troops-cant-be-disclosed-senate-told
Don't you worry though, our sources are more legitimate and relliable than yours to begin with, so you can always rely on us.

So after all the beating you got it is up to guess work to make you feel good that you are punishing the enemy

Common sense, and by reading about conflicts in other parts of the world.

But then again, pakistanis are deluded enough to believe that they are special; only you can break a convention no other country was able to. 1 pakistani soldier = 10 Indian soldiers and what not.

We don't have that mentality. We just kill. And watch enemy whine and do guess work

More like, you lot wholeheartedly believe 1 pakistani soldier = 10 Indian soldiers and then lose half your country, and post the war claim victories during peacetime while simultaneously hiding failures.

So you think Pakistan tries to bully supa puwa India

:lol:

Well, pakistan tries, fails every time like clockwork but tries.

The last military coup happened 20 years ago. Move on and stop living in the past

Yikes, you say that with such ennui.
It's proof of how used to pakistanis are with the pakistani army ruling and brainwashing them for so long.

When pakistani army can dispatch politicians, interfere in pakistani elections, run billion dollars worth of businesses, have millionaire-billionaire army generals, have an exclusive say in pakistan's foreign policy, usually be either 2nd or 3rd largest government expenditure you can safely say that pakistan is virtually a stratocracy,
And the above goodies at the cost of pakistani economy and its populace aren't going to come unless and until PA justifies its existence through their hate of India.

I said you are free to believe whatever you want to

Just don't beg to us like you are doing right now to believe in what you believe.

Oh, so you don't believe pakistani snipers are any good?
I am surprised not a single pakistani believes in COAS Bipin Rawat. After all he is an Indian and everything he says is a lie. EVERYTHING.:lol:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...s-better-trained-and-equipped-snipers.593479/

Finally realized the fallacy in your statement huh?
I suggest you Google the phrase "confirmation bias".

As for me.
I believe my COAS when he says pakistani snipers are doing more damage, just like I believe him when he says IA punishes pakistan every time pakistan transgresses and then some.

Keep crying.

Truth is bitter, we know.

I don't see no helicopters neither do I see any soldiers

And?
Para SF went there to kill terrorists not to shoot movie quality videos, you see the end game, that should be enough.

one thing I see is uav vision which is a bit confusing since we do not even let your toy uavs inside of our territory how the phen da pudda tuwadi tha did you guys manage to sneak in a fucking big *** uav.

Really? You are really asking that? You couldn't deduce it on your own?

Unlike small drones, MALE UAVs fly high enough to almost never be spotted by ground troops, IA employs drones that can fly as high as 10,000 meters.

You expect to shoot down something you can neither hear nor see?

It isn't easy to detect UAVs much less intercept them especially so for pakistan with its limited anti air capabilities.
I suggest you follow conflicts like between Israel and Syria.

Last edited:
Nope.

In the 21st century happened only once or twice during border standoffs, Parliament attack, 26/11 and the like, i.e. long periods of CFVs following an event like the above.

Hence Surgical strikes happened and PA was humiliated hence the +1 year long cfv.

Nope.
Nothing like 2016 happened since 26/11.

Go back a few a few years in the pakistani army section and see all the threads about pak soldiers being killed for 1 long year during cfvs exactly after surgical strikes.

Nope.
Never has, never will.
Nothing short of a full blown war will influence elections in India.

But I understand the need for you to say the same after all pakistan literally survives on anti India rhetoric and how can the people whom you deem lesser be any better than you.

PA has directly ruled pakistan for 33 out of the 71 years since pakistan's independence. #MuhDemocrazy
PA was able to stay in power for this long because it was able to brainwash pakistanis by projecting its hate of India.

Yup.

Actually, we see even more deaths in the pakistani quarter not that your rulers will ever reveal it to you.

Number of martyred troops can’t be disclosed, Senate told
https://www.dawn.com/news/1337974/number-of-martyred-troops-cant-be-disclosed-senate-told
Don't you worry though, oir sources are more legitimate and relliable than yours to begin with.

Common sense, and by reading about conflicts in other parts of the world.

But then again, pakistanis are deluded enough to believe that they are special; only you can break a convention no other country was able to. 1 pakistani soldier = 10 Indian soldiers and what not.

More like, you lot wholeheartedly believe 1 pakistani soldier = 10 Indian soldiers and then lose half your country, and ppst the war claim victories during peacetime while simultaneously hiding failures.

Well, pakistan tries, fails every time like clockwork but tries.

Yikes, you say that with such ennui.
It's the proof of how used to pakistanis are with the pakistani army ruling and brainwashing them for so long.

When pakistani army can dispatch politicians, interfere in pakistani elections, run billion dollars worth of businesses, have millionaire-billionaire army generals, have an exclusive say in pakistan's foreign policy, usually be either 2nd or 3rd largest government expenditure you can safely say that pakistan is virtually a stratocracy,
And the above goodies at the cost of pakistani economy and its populace aren't going to come unless and until PA justifies its existence through their hate of India.

Oh, so you don't believe pakistani snipers are any good?
I am surprised not a single pakistani believes in COAS Bipin Rawat. After all he is an Indian and everything he says is a lie. EVERYTHING.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...s-better-trained-and-equipped-snipers.593479/

Finally realized the fallacy in your statement huh?
I suggest you Google the phrase "confirmation bias".

As for me.
I believe my COAS when he says pakistani snipers are doing more damage, just like I believe him when he says IA punishes pakistan every time pakistan transgresses and then some.

Truth is bitter, we know.

And?
Para SF went there to kill terrorists not to shoot movie quality videos, you see the end game, that should be enough.

Really? You are really asking that? You couldn't deduce it on your own?

Unlike small drones, MALE UAVs fly high enough to almost never be spotted by ground troops, IA employs drones that can fly as high as 10,000 meters.

You expect to shoot down something you can neither hear nor see?

It isn't easy to detect UAVs much less intercept them especially so for pakistan with its limited anti air capabilities.
I suggest you follow conflicts like between Israel and Syria.

Why do you keep crying bud. Come on cheer up.

Back
Top Bottom