What's new

5 Pakistani casualties on LoC recently, India always one step ahead of Pak: Army commander Kashmir

This guy has just become an official chura sala gal nu agay pichay kar kay juthe mari avanda. mera sala na hovay thay

He is a chura

Khud ko chutya bana kar khud hi mutmain rehnai wali qaum

4am? What are you even looking at? The time stamps are clearly provided.

Nigh everyone of the targets were hit at 6:15-6:20 only the 4th target shows what looks to be mortar shelling shown on an IR camera. How can you even guage morning light on IR?
lol your dgmo said it was at midnight plus the video is from an unofficial source .

Actual strikes took place in the night, the recon missions on the targets(a few days earlier was in the day time).
Yea, i suggest you forward the video to 2.50 and then 3.50 and see how dark is it exactly with vibrant green trees visible in full spectrum, also keep an eye on the clock on the top right corner, at one point it's showing 06.15 am.....now this so called strike took place in September, ask any one how warm the weather is at that time of the year and people specially farmers are well up and about by that time and we are supposed to believe that the so called militants and their Pakistan Army handlers were cosily tucked away in their bunks.
And all those villages which your soldiers crossed wearing Leopard perfume were also knocked out.
Only the Indians could be so clumsy in their claims and beliefs.
You also want people to believe that the so called launching pads, meant to be highly sensitive areas were reached and photographed in broad day light. Sorry but now that Hanuman theory does makes me wonder.

It's unbelievable to see a false flagger is allowed to create topics on false information on consistent basis.

Moderation of this forum has reached new low.

It's unbelievable to see a false flagger is allowed to create topics on false information on consistent basis.

Moderation of this forum has reached new low.
Yes specially when the MODS are well aware that this person is a multi ID holder,
Sometimes i wonder if Indians have actually bought shares in this forum,

And also it was released a year later
Check the difference between so called daylight recon and night time attack....all from same angles.

Screenshot 2019-01-18 at 7.51.07 AM.png

RIP

another useless count and cheering and denying by stupid jingos of forum.

I don't know how we can celebrate the loss of human life, whosoever it belongs to. Both countries need to stop this. It's not going to solve anything - just leaves orphans and sad parents on either side.

Fully agree.

Back
Top Bottom