What's new

5 Pakistani casualties on LoC recently, India always one step ahead of Pak: Army commander Kashmir

Nope.

In the 21st century happened only during border standoffs, Parliament attack, 26/11 and the like, i.e. long periods of CFVs following an event like the above.

Clearly you have been living under a rock till that surgical strike drama. That explains your beyond normal delusional behavior

Hence Surgical strikes happened, PA was humiliated and then the +1 year long cfv.

Yeah in your delusions. Not in reality. India has been b!tching about CFV since years before that drama.

Go back a few years in the pakistani army section and see all the threads about pak soldiers being killed for 1 long year during cfvs exactly after surgical strikes.

Not really. Indian army kept getting b!tch slapped. Both before and after the drama

Nothing short of a full blown war will influence elections in India.

Lets just add this to your long list of delusions

BJP has already started to use Pakistan to foo gullible bharatis again

Why BJP leaders are going to Pakistan to fight 2019 Lok Sabha polls

https://theprint.in/opinion/global-...akistan-to-fight-2019-lok-sabha-polls/178503/

But as I said. Lets add this to your long list of delusions

But I understand the need for you to say the same after all pakistan literally survives on anti India rhetoric and how can the people whom you deem lesser be any better than you.

India rarely gets mentioned in Pakistani elections. So lets add this too to the long list of your deelusions

PA has directly ruled pakistan for 33 out of the 71 years since pakistan's independence. #MuhDemocrazy

Good :lol:

PA was able to stay in power for this long because it was able to brainwash pakistanis by projecting its hate of India.

We don't need PA so called brain washing to hate anything filthy and disgusting. But whatever. Another delusion I guess

Needed a whole year to disapprove "leftists". Only a delusional fool like you can believe in that excuse

Actually, we see even more deaths in the pakistani quarter not that your rulers will ever reveal it to you.

Guesswork. Nothing but guesswork. Ground realities say something else

Don't you worry though, our sources are more legitimate and relliable than yours to begin with, so you can always rely on us.

Only thing we would rely you on is for sharing sensitive information for bobs and vagene. That is the only thing you are good for. Indian soldiers share all the sensitive information for that. Same is true for you

Common sense, and by reading about conflicts in other parts of the world.

Guesswork again

More like, you lot wholeheartedly believe 1 pakistani soldier = 10 Indian soldiers and then lose half your country, and post the war claim victories during peacetime while simultaneously hiding failures.

Again. We kill. And then watch you whine. It is a continuous cycle.

You can believe whatever you want to

Well, pakistan tries, fails every time like clockwork but tries.

Whatever. You accepted a much smaller country bullies you. Shows the pain is real :)

Yikes, you say that with such ennui.
It's proof of how used to pakistanis are with the pakistani army ruling and brainwashing them for so long.

Don't need you analysis on Pakistan and its politics. Just limit yourself to proving or in fact begging us to accept your drama

When pakistani army can dispatch politicians, interfere in pakistani elections, run billion dollars worth of businesses, have millionaire-billionaire army generals, have an exclusive say in pakistan's foreign policy, usually be either 2nd or 3rd largest government expenditure you can safely say that pakistan is virtually a stratocracy,
And the above goodies at the cost of pakistani economy and its populace aren't going to come unless and until PA justifies its existence through their hate of India.

Frustrated rant :)

Oh, so you don't believe pakistani snipers are any good?

I believe that. Just don't need an idiot with a funny hat to prove that

Dead enemy soldiers and winning international military competitions are a good proof for that

I am surprised not a single pakistani believes in COAS Bipin Rawat. After all he is an Indian and everything he says is a lie. EVERYTHING.:lol:

He is irrelevant for us. A guy with lots of hot air with a funny hat. Giving daily statements because of pain of continuous thrashing at LOC. That is the whole definition of this guy for us.

In short he is irrelevant

Finally realized the fallacy in your statement huh?

Nope. Doesn't exist

I suggest you Google the phrase "confirmation bias".

Not needed

As for me.
I believe my COAS when he says pakistani snipers are doing more damage, just like I believe him when he says IA punishes pakistan every time pakistan transgresses and then some.

Good for you. Keeps you happy and satisfied while you do more guesswork :lol:

Clearly you have been living under a rock till that surgical strike drama. That explains your beyond normal delusional behavior

You are lying through your teeth now.
Continous CFVs for extended periods of time have happened only after major events.

But I'd like to see you prove that it also happens arbitrarily and coincidentally.

Yeah in your delusions. Not in reality. India has been b!tching about CFV since years before that drama.

Reality is PA was humiliated by the surgical strikes which is why they conducted CFVs continously nigh every week for +1 year.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/India–Pakistan_border_skirmishes_(2016–2018)

Not really. Indian army kept getting b!tch slapped. Both before and after the drama

Not really what?
You don't wanna check the older threads coz you are afraid it'll prove me right?
Check the above wiki and the chronology of events with sources both from the Indian and pakistani sides.

The regularity of the CFVs prove I am right.

Lets just add this to your long list of delusions

BJP has already started to use Pakistan to foo gullible bharatis again

Why BJP leaders are going to Pakistan to fight 2019 Lok Sabha polls

https://theprint.in/opinion/global-...akistan-to-fight-2019-lok-sabha-polls/178503/

But as I said. Lets add this to your long list of delusions

Its an OPINION article from a lefty news outlet, I literally showed you actual evidence of how rhetoric about pakistan doesn't affect the Indian voters.

Man you are in denial.

India rarely gets mentioned in Pakistani elections. So lets add this too to the long list of your deelusions

You think everyone is as under informed and misinformed as pakistanis?

I literally fact checked you in a few clicks, it was that easy.

Hafiz Saeed's son, son-in-law to contest NA seats from Punjab
You lot literally allow the political party of an internationally recognized terrorist whose purpose is literally to wage jihad on India to contest pakistani general elections. What more proof does one seek?

If some of you pakistanis weren't so Indophobic, I might just have felt a shred of sadness at how a people are being perpetually kept in the proverbial Plato's cave for so long by their own military.

As they say, it is easier to educate the uneducated than to educate the miseducated.

We don't need PA so called brain washing to hate anything filthy and disgusting. But whatever. Another delusion I guess

Yikes, the level of hate you have been imbibed with since your country's inception is already quite apparent.
Well it happens when one's country is undemocratically ruled by the Army for nearly half the time since one's country has existed.

Needed a whole year to disapprove "leftists". Only a delusional fool like you can believe in that excuse

Do you not understand it or something?
Time is an irrelevant issue.
IA disproved the leftists only when their rhetoric reached a crescendo.

And clearly you seem to have an affinity for our leftists, you love posting articles written by them.

Here's something else they said.

UPA did 3 surgical strikes but didn’t show off : Rahul Gandhi
You believe them now as well?

Guesswork. Nothing but guesswork. Ground realities say something else

Nope.
IA is far more of a legitimate source and pakistan hides "ground realities".
https://www.dawn.com/news/1337974/number-of-martyred-troops-cant-be-disclosed-senate-told

Only thing we would rely you on is for sharing sensitive information for bobs and vagene. That is the only thing you are good for. Indian soldiers share all the sensitive information for that. Same is true for you

Ad hominem = when the truth is too much for a pakistani.

Guesswork again

Better than your actual sources.

Again. We kill. And then watch you whine. It is a continuous cycle.
You can believe whatever you want to

You lot die more than you kill and then hide your failures but sure whatever floats your goat.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1337974/number-of-martyred-troops-cant-be-disclosed-senate-told

Whatever. You accepted a much smaller country bullies you. Shows the pain is real :)

Only thing I accept is how pakistan tries to bully a bigger entity and rightly is punished 4 fold every single time.

Don't need you analysis on Pakistan and its politics. Just limit yourself to proving or in fact begging us to accept your drama

We don't need you to accept anything, however since you are challenging our assertions its only natural that you will get an apt response.

As for begging and discussing surgical strikes, hey man, you lot are the ones who brought up surgical strikes on a thread not about surgical strikes.

Frustrated rant :)

I realize its uncomfortable accepting the fact that you pakistanis have been living under a stratocracy all this time time but unfortunately for you, it is all 100% true.
In fact all of the info I reiterated comes straight out of the pakistani section here in pdf.

I believe that. Just don't need an idiot with a funny hat to prove that Dead enemy soldiers and winning international military competitions are a good proof for that

Oh so you do believe in our reportage.
You are just really ashamed to admit it in front of an Indian after all he is calling you out on your confirmation bias.

After all, it is much more safe and comfortable to be discussing Indian COAS' comments in an echo chamber.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...s-better-trained-and-equipped-snipers.593479/
Clearly not a single pakistani in this thread believes in Bipin Rawat's statement.

He is irrelevant for us. A guy with lots of hot air with a funny hat. Giving daily statements because of pain of continuous thrashing at LOC. That is the whole definition of this guy for us.

In short he is irrelevant

No wonder you lot religiously participate in and start threads about just a single statement by Bipin Rawat.

You keep saying irrelevant, as if to convince yourself than anyone else.

Nope. Doesn't exist

Not needed

Quite literally the definition of confirmation bias.

Good for you. Keeps you happy and satisfied while you do more guesswork :lol:

Deep down you know you believe him too, not that you'll accept so in front of a Indian in a pakistani forum.

Last edited:
You are lying through your teeth now.

Nope. You were just living under a rock prior to surgical strike drama.

Continous CFVs for extended periods of time have happened only after major events.

Nope. CFV have been happening past several years before those so called strikes.

But I'd like to see you prove that it also happens arbitrarily and coincidentally.

Go search for it yourself. Internet is full of news of Indian army getting its as$ handed to it by PA before 2016.

Reality is PA was humiliated by the surgical strikes which is why they conducted CFVs continously nigh every week for +1 year.

Reality is that it is bullsh!t. Record number of Indian soldiers were killed by PA in 2018. 2 years later you claimed that drama. It all comes to situation on ground. PA responds as and when needed.

Not really what?

Go check about it. Beheading to mortar attacks to sniper attacks to cross border raids. All have been conducted and done not once but several times before those "strikes". Now since you were living under a rock doesn't mean they didn't happen

You don't wanna check the older threads coz you are afraid it'll prove me right?

I am on this forum since many years. And I know what I am talking about. You are just fooling yourself with lies just to prove that drama for which you have no clear proof except that bogus video which was released a year later.

Check the above wiki and the chronology of events with sources both from the Indian and pakistani sides.

The regularity of the CFVs prove I am right.

No it doesn't prove that you are right. You are just ignorant or want to remain ignorant so that you can prove your drama somehow.

Its an OPINION article from a lefty news outlet, I literally showed you actual evidence of how rhetoric about pakistan doesn't affect the Indian voters.

It is an article based on facts. It is an articles which shares the fact that BJP leadership including Modi uses Pakistan to fool Indians in voting them. From modi to local BJP leadership everyone uses Pakistan as a bogey to get votes.

You think everyone is as under informed and misinformed as pakistanis?

Nope I think you are another delusional ignorant from a nation that has already been declared the most ignorant in the world.

India Has Surpassed Mexico To Become The Most Ignorant Nation In The World: Survey

https://www.huffingtonpost.in/2016/...ecome-the-most-ignorant-nation-in_a_21628333/

I literally fact checked you in a few clicks, it was that easy.

Just two random videos. Nowhere close to organized campaign as BJP does in India.

Despite that anti India statement Bilawal lost 2 out of 3 constituencies he stood from

BJP not only uses Pakistan in natiponal elections. It also uses Pakistan in state elections. It uses Pakistan even in those state elections which don't share border with Pakistan.

You lot literally allow the political party of an internationally recognized terrorist whose purpose is literally to wage jihad on India to contest pakistani general elections. What more proof does one seek?

Anyone can participate in elections. If their right. And it is the right of the people of Pakistan to vote them or reject them. Just like what happened in elections of july 2018. People of Pakistan didn't vote for them unlike people of India who vote for mass murderer of their own people.

If some of you pakistanis weren't so Indophobic, I might just have felt a shred of sadness at how a people are being perpetually kept in the proverbial Plato's cave for so long by their own military.

Keep feeling sad

As they say, it is easier to educate the uneducated than to educate the miseducated.

Fits you guys perfect

Yikes, the level of hate you have been imbibed with since your country's inception is already quite apparent.
Well it happens when one's country is undemocratically ruled by the Army for nearly half the time since one's country has existed.

What hatred? I said we would hate anything filthy. It doesn't need PA to make us hate that filthy thing.

Do you not understand it or something?

There is nothing to understand here. Indian army released the video a year later when it realized people are not only questioning the impact of those strikes but are also questioning their existence in the first place.

Time is an irrelevant issue.

No it isn't. Timings matter a lot

IA disproved the leftists only when their rhetoric reached a crescendo.

Bullsh!t

And clearly you seem to have an affinity for our leftists, you love posting articles written by them.

I have no affinity for anyone. I am just sharing facts with you so that you can get out of your delusional lala land

Here's something else they said.

UPA did 3 surgical strikes but didn’t show off : Rahul Gandhi
You believe them now as well?

They are as irrelevant as Bipin. For me Rahul Gandhi is no leftist either. He is just slightly better than BJP. Many people call congress as soft hindutva and I agree with them

Nope.
IA is far more of a legitimate source and pakistan hides "ground realities".

Then go believe in them. Don't beg us to do the same too

Ad hominem = when the truth is too much for a pakistani.

Says a delusional fool from the most ignorant nation in the world

Better than your actual sources.

But still guesswork

You lot die more than you kill and then hide your failures but sure whatever floats your goat.

Guesswork

Only thing I accept is how pakistan tries to bully a bigger entity and rightly is punished 4 fold every single time.

But you accepted that we are bullies. Good enough for me. :lol:

We don't need you to accept anything, however since you are challenging our assertions its only natural that you will get an apt response.

So guesswork is your "apt response"? :lol:

As for begging and discussing surgical strikes, hey man, you lot are the ones who brought up surgical strikes on a thread not about surgical strikes.

People here mock Indian drama of surgical strikes. It is taken as a joke here. So it naturally it would be brought again and again just to mock it. You would have to live with it. After all it is a Pakistani forum

I realize its uncomfortable accepting the fact that you pakistanis have been living under a stratocracy all this time time but unfortunately for you, it is all 100% true.
In fact all of the info I reiterated comes straight out of the pakistani section here in pdf.

Frustrated rant. Most of is rant out of your delusional brain

Oh so you do believe in our reportage.

Obviously when it comes to your own deaths, only India sources are credible

Not that we need it to believe the professionalism of our snipers

You are just really ashamed to admit it in front of an Indian after all he is calling you out on your confirmation bias.

Lol :lol:

You sure are delusional beyond normality

After all, it is much more safe and comfortable to be discussing Indian COAS' comments in an echo chamber.

The threading you are sharing isn't even based on comments of Bipin :lol:

Read again

No wonder you lot religiously participate in and start threads about just a single statement by Bipin Rawat.

First this is a Pakistani forum so obviously we would participate in threads related to Pakistan and its army

Secondly this thread isn't based on statement of Bipin either. It is based on statement of that guy who announced "surgical strikes" drama and didn't answer any question about it

You keep saying irrelevant, as if to convince yourself than anyone else.

He is irrelevant for me. You can believe him if you want to. Not stopping you anyways

Quite literally the definition of confirmation bias.

Nope it isn't

Deep down you know you believe him too, not that you'll accept so in front of a Indian in a pakistani forum.

So now you know what we believe in our hearts :lol:

Be serious and limit yourself to guesswork and begging us to believe in your drama of 2016. :)

Back
Top Bottom