What's new

5 Iranian soldiers kidnapped by militants, taken to Balochistan.

The bull shit excuses coming from pakistani members are laughable.

Your country makes the old Wild West look like Belgium, but it's the fault of the border guards that they got kidnapped!
I think thats enough from you ,
are your border guards so incompetent that they get kidnapped so easily , do they have no training , no communication , or dont know how to use a weapon , we have enough of our problems to give a damn about yours , your guards getting kidnapped was their incompetency not ours.

You reap with you sow. Sponsoring terrorism in the region and elsewhere and now crying about what they earned in return.

What incompetent border guards ! Guarding the borders but can't guard themselves.

my brother u dont know any thing u r saying what ur media says u dont know the reality let the experts do their job .. yea we are fighting the same Taliban now be happy
So you mean... Pakistan never switched the sides? Its only "our" media imagination?? Seriously ??

How much Iranian has put efforts to secure their side of of border?

Not enough, "shoot on sight" will resolve the issue. The guards must "shoot to kill" anything that moves. I suggest Pakistanis do the same.

So you mean... Pakistan never switched the sides? Its only "our" media imagination?? Seriously ??
u r labelling Mullah Mohammad Umar as a terrorist why not label Ahmad Shah Masood as a terrorist because both of them were fighting against russia in mid 80s ... because his nothern aliance is now siding with america he is a hero?? what a pitty bro if Mullah omar is a terrorist than ahmed shah masood is also a terrorist because both destroyed the kabul city ... but wait we love to live in media IMAGINATION

You reap with you sow. Sponsoring terrorism in the region and elsewhere and now crying about what they earned in return.

What incompetent border guards ! Guarding the borders but can't guard themselves.

The pot calling the kettle black.
anyway, does Houthis ring bell?

im outta here.

It happens when brother nation is of ungrateful kind and forgets how much helped you have received from pakistan and continue to receive to date. I guess that's what happen to ungrateful nations who backstabs Pakistan by snitching out our nuclear scientists while getting backstabbed by their own great ally INDIA

dont be delusional. its a common knowledge that ur prime minister is in saudi pocket

Iran (allegedly) supports terrorists who create unrest in the largest city of Pakistan.

Pakistan (allegedly) supports terrorists in the border areas of Iran.

What is worst???? Hummm.

By the way securing border isn't Pakistan's job only. It is Iran's responsibility too. And this incident proves that Iran isn't performing its job properly.

All four neighbors of Pakistan have the same problem with Pakistan....what is the point of blaming the victims when its quite obvious where the core of terrorism is and from where it spreads.

there is only one way to control this, iran must kill all the family members of these terrorists that live in iran. this will resolve the issue :)

Not enough, "shoot on sight" will resolve the issue. The guards must "shoot to kill" anything that moves. I suggest Pakistanis do the same.
Couldn't agree more. We should have shot down Padaran-e-Inqlab soldiers of Iran who violated our borders in past instead of returning them. Pakistan should change its attitude of friendly gestures for irani intruders.

Back
Top Bottom