What's new

5 Iranian soldiers kidnapped by militants, taken to Balochistan.

Not enough, "shoot on sight" will resolve the issue. The guards must "shoot to kill" anything that moves. I suggest Pakistanis do the same.

Pakistan & Iran need to have a joint task force for dealing with such issues.

• Intelligence sharing
  • Joint aerial and human surveillance
  • Coordinated operations

These steps will help improve security on both sides.

Couldn't agree more. We should have shot down Padaran-e-Inqlab soldiers of Iran who violated our borders in past instead of returning them. Pakistan should change its attitude of friendly gestures for irani intruders.

i dont have any problem with that, shoot anyone who enters u borders, and we do the same.

Pakistan & Iran need to have a joint task force for dealing with such issues.

• Intelligence sharing
  • Joint aerial and human surveillance
  • Coordinated operations

These steps will help improve security on both sides.

iran and pakistan must identify the family members of terrorists and kill them like dogs. this will be better my friend :)

The thread has a news reported by a very reliable and well known newspaper of Pakistan.

im sorry, but ur reliable source is not everyone's reliable source.

All four neighbors of Pakistan have the same problem with Pakistan....what is the point of blaming the victims when its quite obvious where the core of terrorism is and from where it spreads.

The core of the issue is what RAW do. Don't let pull out India role in sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan

OK. Keep your head in the sand. It belongs there.

and u keep ur head in saudis ***, it belongs there.

anyway, srsly need to go. keep it cool guys, in the end as someone had put it before, we are just some goofballs on this forum. no hard feelings eh?

iran and pakistan must identify the family members of terrorists and kill them like dogs. this will be better my friend :)

Doing what terrorists do wouldn't make us any better. We ought to work together on border security.

dont be delusional. its a common knowledge that ur prime minister is in saudi pocket[/quote]

Don't act like u know wht You're talking about ,after all it's your president stuck a deal at the end with U.S and co! where does this makes your president reside?Let's stop acting like internet extremist and think with sane minds to solve our issues

1- send special forces to pakistani borders with iran ,order search and destroy , INSTEAD of using conscript soldiers .

2- use of 24h UCAV survailance

Are the only options in which we can get rid of terrorism from pakistani side of border .

the only way those innocent young men can return to their families is deployment of hostage rescue special forces , the Iranian "Tactical Assault Team","Air Sea Assault Commandos" and "Zarbat Team" to perform CT .

hostage_rescue.jpg

Back
Top Bottom