What's new

5 Iranian soldiers kidnapped by militants, taken to Balochistan.

@Abii, brother, it takes two to tango. You let your emotions take control and bash Pakistan on public fora. Yet, you conveniently forget the fact that those terrorists not just violated your border once but twice while conducting acts of terror INSIDE Iran. And if that wasn't enough, they took five of your soldiers back across the border as trophies? Talk about adding insult to injury.

Brother I'm not trying to ridicule you or downplaying the FACT that, there are precious human lives at the center of this mess. What I'm trying to point out is the massive insufficiency in your own BSF. It is vital that you beef it up while acknowledging the fact that your neighbour already has its handfull on two of its major borders spread out in literally thousands of kilometers. It'd be better for the well being of your own people as well as for the long term relationship of both countries, i.e., if Iran favors it (which unfortunately it doesn’t seems to be).

P.S, I'm not a big proponent of conspiracy theories but, don't you think the terrorism you see in your country is a direct result/fallout of the Iran-Saudi proxy war being waged in our backyard??? Just a fruit for thought.

Anyway, wish you well. Peace.

pitty how the indian bhanias are labelling all the citizens of Pakistan as terrorists
You did not read it properly. You guys thought that these terrorists will only harm Indians. But they are killing you every alternate day, along with giving headache to Iran too.

I wish you had never supported the terrorists. I am sure now you believe in Karma.

It happens when brother nation is of ungrateful kind and forgets how much helped you have received from pakistan and continue to receive to date. I guess that's what happen to ungrateful nations who backstabs Pakistan by snitching out our nuclear scientists while getting backstabbed by their own great ally INDIA

Iran Seizes Large Drug Cargo in Cooperation with Pakistan

There are no ' brother nations' in this world.

Today help from a biological brother is not a given, why should a nation assume continuous help from another ?

Every thing is trans actional.

You did not read it properly. You guys thought that these terrorists will only harm Indians. But they are killing you every alternate day, along with giving headache to Iran too.

I wish you had never supported the terrorists. I am sure now you believe in Karma.

Gautam, Now you are showing the intellectual dishonesty, When we supported TTP ? Indians who don't know an iota about the current insurgency in Pakistan, when present such logic, makes themselves gullible .

i think m living in Pakistan and i know the situation better than u as far as i know kashmiri freedom fighters never attacked pakistan LET or JUD and abt TTP then its or internal issue and the scenario in waziristan is totally different nothing to do with India or indian BS

Gautam, Now you are showing the intellectual dishonesty, When we supported TTP ? Indians who don't know an iota about the current insurgency in Pakistan, when present such logic, makes themselves gullible .

Well, I will consider it as 'you supported every terrorist organisation apart from TTP'.

Alright, I was not talking about TTP in particular. I was talking about terrorism at large.

You supported non state actors, facilitated their training, provided safe havens and hideouts. Heck, OBL was there just a spit away from your military academy.

All these past sins are now haunting you.

I know you dont want to harm Iran at all as you have no problem with them. But these terrorists are out of your control now.

You are smart enough to understand what I mean. So dont get a different meaning out of my this post.

well,,,,thats the problem isnt it......
yes u dont support ttp,,,,,but some of u do support afgan taliban(few retired millitary personels openly acceptd that too)....
some even say mollah Omar is not terrorist....not to mention Hafiz Saeed :)
correct me if I am wrong...

i think m living in Pakistan and i know the situation better than u as far as i know kashmiri freedom fighters never attacked pakistan LET or JUD and abt TTP then its or internal issue and the scenario in waziristan is totally different nothing to do with India or indian BS
Zarrar dear,

You mean LeT and JUD are good terrorists and TTP are bad terrorists??

If you may allow me to remind you, you are the same country who were supporting Taliban. Then you changed sides and supported the US. This forced to fight Taliban (your former ally)

Now they are pi$$ed off. They feel betrayed. Many of them are hiding in Pakistan which is the problem for you.

Like I said earlier, these terrorists whom you once allowed to breed have now become problem not only for you but for the region too. There is no escaping now. Good luck.

Well, I will consider it as 'you supported every terrorist organisation apart from TTP'.

Alright, I was not talking about TTP in particular. I was talking about terrorism at large.

You supported non state actors, facilitated their training, provided safe havens and hideouts. Heck, OBL was there just a spit away from your military academy.

All these past sins are now haunting you.

I know you dont want to harm Iran at all as you have no problem with them. But these terrorists are out of your control now.

You are smart enough to understand what I mean. So dont get a different meaning out of my this post.[/quo
well,,,,thats the problem isnt it......
yes u dont support ttp,,,,,but some of u do support afgan taliban(few retired millitary personels openly acceptd that too)....
some even say mollah Omar is not terrorist....
correct me if I am wrong...
i think hisb e islami of gulbidin hiktmatyar is not a terrorist organisation and afghanis wh was studying with me in ma school life supported them they are freedom fighters nthing to do with terrorism they are afganis bro not some hindu or jews from other cuntry that u call them as terrorist

Zarrar dear,

You mean LeT and JUD are good terrorists and TTP are bad terrorists??

If you may allow me to remind you, you are the same country who were supporting Taliban. Then you changed sides and supported the US. This forced to fight Taliban (your former ally)

Now they are pi$$ed off. They feel betrayed. Many of them are hiding in Pakistan which is the problem for you.

Like I said earlier, these terrorists whom you once allowed to breed have now become problem not only for you but for the region too. There is no escaping now. Good luck.
we changed sides are u sure??:angel: there are sme covert ops that are not highlighted on media m from an army background my dad is from SSG and served in ISI for 7 years i know who are with us and who are against us and we dnt give a **** abt intel media propaganda coz every intel agency protects its own national interests

Last edited:

i think hisb e islami of gulbidin hiktmatyar is not a terrorist organisation and afghanis wh was studying with me in ma school life supported them they are freedom fighters nthing to do with terrorism they are afganis bro not some hindu or jews from other cuntry that u call them as terrorist
with that kind of thinking,,,,,,only god can help Pakistan....btw superb assesment of the situation on ur part....bravo
@mafiya
as I was saying.....

That bounced right over my head ( no offence intended ):(

But having soft corner for ppl who killed innocents ( including you own countrymen ) is a bad. . very bad thinking :tdown:

Last edited:
Thats bounced right over my head ( no offence intended ):(

But having soft corner for ppl who killed innocents ( including you own countrymen ) is a bad. . very bad thinking :tdown:
soft corner for whom?? my friend jamal was killed in tribal areas i dont have a soft corner for the TTP dogs or any other organisation m just sayin that afghans living in Pakistan support the afghani groups coz they think that america and nothern aliance are oppressor and we Pakistani are neutral we dont harm the afghani groups coz its between them and americans why we drag ourself into it ....

we changed sides are u sure??

Yes. Go check. You were supporting Taliban government in Afghanistan. And now you are fighting the same guys.
:angel:
there are sme covert ops that are not highlighted on media m from an army background my dad is from SSG and served in ISI for 7 years i know who are with us and who are against us and we dnt give a **** abt intel media propaganda coz every intel agency protects its own national interests
What this has to do with what I was saying. Ask your dad why Pakistan supported terrorists all along, I guess he will have a better answer for you. You supported terrorists, thinking that they will only harm India. Now that logic has gone on toss, and they are killing you on a daily basis. Now they are harming Iran too.

Yes. Go check. You were supporting Taliban government in Afghanistan. And now you are fighting the same guys.

What this has to do with what I was saying. Ask your dad why Pakistan supported terrorists all along, I guess he will have a better answer for you. You supported terrorists, thinking that they will only harm India. Now that logic has gone on toss, and they are killing you on a daily basis. Now they are harming Iran too.
my brother u dont know any thing u r saying what ur media says u dont know the reality let the experts do their job .. yea we are fighting the same Taliban now be happy

Back
Top Bottom