What's new

5 countries invited to bid for Croatia fighter buy

Your words will come back to haunt you. Insha Allah. Thunder is slated to be the Mig-21 of 21st century. Watch out for Block 3.
DBp7CNMKrO-6.png

Your words will come back to haunt you. Insha Allah. Thunder is slated to be the Mig-21 of 21st century. Watch out for Block 3.
Think about it,Serbia uses Russian Fighterjets ,if Croatia would go for the JF-17 which also have Russian enngines,it wouldnt make any sense.

Think about it,Serbia uses Russian Fighterjets ,if Croatia would go for the JF-17 which also have Russian enngines,it wouldnt make any sense.

We have full license to sell it to anyone without restrictions, and MRO facility for the engine. Furthermore, we have an indigenous Chinese engine in the pipeline. Nice things happen to those who join the queue first.

That is what You have to prove to Croatia, but I doubt You succeed.
In reality very few would trust Pakistan for such business.
If You have not noticed, JF-17 is rarely considered by anyone looking for fighters.
well they did not invite us ......
as for consideration ....
most of non-western countries have considered it
a few like Myanmar and Nigeria have opted for it
what we dont have in Fighter market is experience and trust
otherwise you should look up JF-17 thread on wikipedia or PAC or CAC website they have descriptive data on its airshows and evaluations or better yet ... considerations

well they did not invite us ......
as for consideration ....
most of non-western countries have considered it
a few like Myanmar and Nigeria have opted for it
what we dont have in Fighter market is experience and trust
otherwise you should look up JF-17 thread on wikipedia or PAC or CAC website they have descriptive data on its airshows and evaluations or better yet ... considerations

If I were a fighter pilot and could choose my aircraft, JF-17 would
be very far down the list, way below the F-16.
Not going to argue this anymore.

If I were a fighter pilot and could choose my aircraft, JF-17 would
be very far down the list, way below the F-16.
Not going to argue this anymore.
then you must have a hundred million dollars in your pocket
can't argue with that

I am afraid You missed the point.
Think again.
well since you threw it
you can change the point however you like

the only thing i am trying here to say is that Croatia is not opting for JF-17 only because of their china connection
what else would be stopping them from considering an aircraft fullfiling their requirements , not challenging anyone in the region and still with that price tag?
i know JF-17 does not compares with f-16 or other aircrafts in europe but it fulfills the requirements of croatia as they described

so i would repeat what you said
think again

well since you threw it
you can change the point however you like

the only thing i am trying here to say is that Croatia is not opting for JF-17 only because of their china connection
what else would be stopping them from considering an aircraft fullfiling their requirements , not challenging anyone in the region and still with that price tag?
i know JF-17 does not compares with f-16 or other aircrafts in europe but it fulfills the requirements of croatia as they described

so i would repeat what you said
think again
Not meeting NATO standards...
What weapons are supported?
Service organisation..
Unproven vendor.
List is endless.

Not meeting NATO standards...
What weapons are supported?
Service organisation..
Unproven vendor.
List is endless.
sir they literally have all that data on their pitch
but as you said it has not even been considered
why?
has it been evaluated by croatia?
any request for information?
what does that suggest?

to me it only looks like the china link?
if it was a purely indigenous design without china or any other country NATO or US is threatened by

then perhaps croatia would have file a request for information
which would further culminate into the required standards and requirements of croatia

what i make of what you are saying is that JF-17 even after completing croatian requirements and being cost efficient is not considered because of ............... not being upto the standard while it literally comes up to the standards required by croatia

of which i am saying is that it is because it has a chinese links and croatia will not buy it because of being a NATO member

regards

good opportunity for the swedes to lease some more gripens.

f16s may come cheap to buy but will be expensive to upgrade and maintain. twin engined heavy euro canards are out of the question. as croatia is a very small country under the nato umbrella.

well the only reason west wont buy JF-17 is because of its chinese link
otherwise it fills the place and as quoted by PAF
roughly matches F-16 performance at half the price
If they have been happy flying Mig-21s so far, JF-17 would make a huge upgrade for its ageing, clearly inferior and outdated fleet.

Back
Top Bottom